Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Still nothing. Have emailed the IRFU Ticket Office to see if they can shed any light...
    kb1989 wrote: »
    Has anyone got any info on tickets for the Open Training Session in Belfast this Friday?

The event has been listed on Ticketmaster for the last week or so but no tickets were ever available.

No I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on sale tomorrow. The turnaround time for the one in Dublin was fairly tight.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I really hate ticketmaster, letting me search again for French game but doesn't look like tickets, is there a way to know when this is 'the glitch' or if there are tickets available?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

pc7 wrote: »
    I really hate ticketmaster, letting me search again for French game but doesn't look like tickets, is there a way to know when this is 'the glitch' or if there are tickets available?

nh9QTBQ.jpg

Glad to see that wasnt just me. I imagine it may have been a single ticket that someone got, and once sold took TM time to close it back up. Sigh

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah, tried changing it to 1 ticket and nothing (that's how I got my England ones). Think I'll watch this one at home, heading to Cardiff so not too disappointed if I miss this one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Still nothing. Have emailed the IRFU Ticket Office to see if they can shed any light...

Seeing photos online of this today, it must have been advertised somewhere as 1400 people attended...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

I had contacted the IRFU Ticket Office who told me to speak to Ulster Rugby as they were managing the tickets for the event.

They then confirmed that tickets were only made available to local schools and UR season ticket holders.

Seeing photos online of this today, it must have been advertised somewhere as 1400 people attended...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭JitzNdHitz

I had contacted the IRFU Ticket Office who told me to speak to Ulster Rugby as they were managing the tickets for the event.

They then confirmed that tickets were only made available to local schools and UR season ticket holders.

Tickets were issued through schools program. And some tickets were issued from ravenhill. 200 tickets were given to Queens as they used facilities. Wasn't as open as days in Dublin do be

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Tempted to head up Sunday and try and get a ticket outside the ground. Anyone had any experience doing this? Ask around the pubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭keng66

See that it's going back to every supporter's club member getting a priority code. I let my membership lapse in December will just wait to see what's on Ticketmaster, got 2 tickets for the France game that way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

keng66 wrote: »
    See that it's going back to every supporter's club member getting a priority code. I let my membership lapse in December will just wait to see what's on Ticketmaster, got 2 tickets for the France game that way

There's a Vodafone presale an hour later so while there is an exclusive allocation, anyone who uses Vodafone also has access to a presale.

So it even further demonstrates how useless the supporters club is. Don't be fooled, this isn't a return to form in any way, it's the nature of the fixtures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

There's a Vodafone presale an hour later so while there is an exclusive allocation, anyone who uses Vodafone also has access to a presale.

So it even further demonstrates how useless the supporters club is. Don't be fooled, this isn't a return to form in any way, it's the nature of the fixtures.

Where'd you see the Vodafone presale details?

Synode wrote: »
    Where'd you see the Vodafone presale details?

It's on the ticketmaster listing that it is happening but yet to see details of how to access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

How d'ya mean?

Eod100 wrote: »
    How d'ya mean?

They're Summer Series games which are primarily warm up games so will have a lower level of intensity and a lot less interest.

What I was trying to say in my post is not to expect the 2020 Six Nations ticket process to revert back to the 'priority code' system of old where most members got tickets, it'll be the appalling all-in ballot system again. The reason it's priority code this time is because the allocation to the supporters club will be bigger which is also why Vodafone customers are getting a sniff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭scooby77

Anyone know how to source best (reasonable price) ticket for the Twickenham game in August?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

scooby77 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to source best (reasonable price) ticket for the Twickenham game in August?

They've been on public sale for a few months now via the RFU website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

RFU site actually says they're already sold out....

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Duffryman wrote: »
    RFU site actually says they're already sold out....

Checked a couple of months ago and they were gone according to the site. Anyone have any ideas about how to get a couple? The demand must have been huge.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭mike2084

Anyone seen any more France tickets on the Ticketmaster page? Seems to be very few returns so far.

• Advertisement

mike2084 wrote: »
    Anyone seen any more France tickets on the Ticketmaster page? Seems to be very few returns so far.

Not a sniff, I've been checking daily and haven't seen any.

Spoke to soon, singles available now but want two together and can’t face €115 a ticket with Cardiff next week

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

€115 to €150

Jesus H Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭PMC83

Few singles for 115

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭crisco10

has anybody managed to buy them? - I'm being lead on a merry dance where nothing lets me actually buy. There are about 5 tickets that just wont complete (section 103, 525, 508...)

crisco10 wrote: »
    has anybody managed to buy them? - I'm being lead on a merry dance where nothing lets me actually buy

No, at one stage had 2 in block 103 beside each other but couldn't get them in the basket. Didn't try with singles. Probably a good thing for the credit card!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭crisco10

pc7 wrote: »
    No, at one stage had 2 in block 103 beside each other but couldn't get them in the basket. Didn't try with singles. Probably a good thing for the credit card!

ha saw them too, seats 6 and 7 in Row K! lol

I'm quite 50/50 here, if i get, lovely. If I don't, Ive saved €120

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

All gone now. So annoying they were showing but couldn't add to basket

crisco10 wrote: »
    ha saw them too, seats 6 and 7 in Row K! lol

I'm quite 50/50 here, if i get, lovely. If I don't, Ive saved €120

yeah there were four together and I was trying all combinations but couldn't get them. As you say probably a few bob saved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Exact same thing is happening on Ticketmaster as it was for the England game. Has anyone actually been able to buy any of the tickets yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement