Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭crisco10

sternn wrote: »
    Exact same thing is happening on Ticketmaster as it was for the England game. Has anyone actually been able to buy any of the tickets yet?

Nope. Seems to be an IT gremlin or something. It's the same ~10 seats that it just keeps throwing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Rang them and they said it was sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

hermano wrote: »
    Rang them and they said it was sold out

That's what they also said about the England tickets, and they were not sold out. They can only see what we see...the fact that the tickets come online and then disappear again. But nobody can buy because too many people are trying to add them to their baskets.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Managed to get a ticket into my basket and inputted in my card details. There was an error with verification and I lost it. Raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Presale codes for the warm up games have been emailed out to Supporters Club members.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,294 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

troyzer wrote: »
    Presale codes for the warm up games have been emailed out to Supporters Club members.

Torn on whether or not to go to these games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Were they only just sent out? No sign here yet

Eod100 wrote: »

Mine was sent at 11.09 if that helps

Torn on whether or not to go to these games.

I'll go if I can get the cheap seats with a few mates. August rugby is pretty class with the nice weather a few beers. I can stomach the friendly nature as long as it's cheap.

Got mine half an hour ago.

Thanks lads. Hopefully get it later then. Had problems getting their emails last time out for some reason!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 JuanBarry

pc7 wrote: »
    yeah there were four together and I was trying all combinations but couldn't get them. As you say probably a few bob saved!

I got 2 of the elusive block 103 row k seats

I spent about 90 minutes trying to get them on the website. Rang their booking number and they were like "ya no problem" followed by "oops their gone, sorry it's sold out." Talked to the guy for another few minutes and the other 2 in the row popped back up and managed to get them booked.

I feel like I should be friends with whoever has the other 2 seats when I get there, swap war stories of Ticketmaster hardship

Just picked up two tickets together for France game on TM

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What price range were they EM if you don't mind me asking?

Don't see any when I look now, must be gone again. Not sure where these tickets are coming from in first place

pc7 wrote: »
    What price range were they EM if you don't mind me asking?

241.90 was the cost for two tickets with fees etc.

Got them in Block 104. Looked like about 50 tickets were released.

Don't see any when I look now, must be gone again. Not sure where these tickets are coming from in first place

Returned corporate tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clank88

I got 2 there on TM as well :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm seeing 1 ticket in block 525 atm, but only want a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,524 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Returned corporate tickets.

Or the ones the IRFU's hospitality agents couldnt offload on Viagogo .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I could only see one and it wouldn't add to my basket :(

• Advertisement

Got them in Block 104. Looked like about 50 tickets were released.

Good block, enjoy, always like the French fans.

I'd say more will pop up throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

“Had” 2x in 104 but wouldn’t let me go through to buy.

For anyone who was lucky enough, enjoy the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Cripes. Checked the page at 9.28, 9.40, 10.01, nothing. Nothing now either. It's the luck of the draw!

Cripes. Checked the page at 9.28, 9.40, 10.01, nothing. Nothing now either. It's the luck of the draw!

Same. I tried at 10.15 and that's when a good lot were up. It really just seems to be a game of chance with it.

Couple of singles popped up there if anyone looking for one ticket.

One came up for 120e there. I've been to England already so not sure I could justify paying that. I know France are only ever here every 2 years but I think 120e is a bit steep for 80 mins of rugby. Obviously there's a demand for it though!

One came up for 120e there. I've been to England already so not sure I could justify paying that. I know France are only ever here every 2 years but I think 120e is a bit steep for 80 mins of rugby. Obviously there's a demand for it though!

I managed to get one of the obstructed tickets for €60.

Delighted but I wouldn't be paying €120.

I managed to get one of the obstructed tickets for €60.

Delighted but I wouldn't be paying €120.

Where are the obstructed seats? What's in the way? Presume it's more than those supporting beam yokes under roof of stadium?

• Advertisement

Where are the obstructed seats? What's in the way? Presume it's more than those supporting beam yokes under roof of stadium?

Nope, just the beams. This is roughly what my view will be:

anonymous-20181118094258.jpg

The only difference is that I'm directly opposite this seat, so I won't be able to see either scoreboard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement