Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Spent much of the day in bed except for when I got up and drove to supermacs for a veggie burger, chips, burger sauce and coke.

That was not a very good idea having not eaten much the last 2 days. Tasty but crippled with cramps now.

Won't stop me eating the caramel chocolate I picked up when I was out though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken jalapeno hot dog with cheddar cheese on honey wheat bun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Peanut M&Ms

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nothing but eyeing up my catch bar....mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This weeks take away - chipper chips, battered sausages ,onion rings and a garlic dip , I'll never finish it all , but I'll try :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This weeks take away - chipper chips, battered saysages, onion rings and a garlic dip , I'll never finish it all , but I'll try :p

Mmmmm *licks lips* :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mmmmm *licks lips* :3

Here's half , way too big a portion !
    Actually I just ordered too much :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Here's half , way too big a portion !
    Actually I just ordered too much :o

Too kind mam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Had a couple of glasses of wine and fruit and nut choc, I ate the whole bar, it was a big one too, I didn't mean to. :o :pac:

Not feeling great. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

The multiple G&T's have decided whatever the fook the neighbour knocks out !

• Advertisement

I've lost over two stone since May.... am having a 55g bag of skittles, the family bag was in my hand in the shop but I put it back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

White Buttons. I've eaten far too much in a short space of time. Bleugh.

Cuppa and off to bed, eyes closing here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Can of beer, I want nibbles to go with but still stuffed from dinner - butternutsquash, homemade chips and taco mince

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Neighbour knocked out nachos and dips, fook me , I need calories, after nearly a whole bottle of gin and 5 hours me and me wife are about to eat the furniture. If I am able to I will post a pic of the neighbours layed out on on the floor.

Edit, better not, they are on the floor and I think I've locked up properly.

2nd edit.I'm not messing, they are actually on the floor and its not even Sunday.We left them.

I am now having cheese on toast.

My wife is now on the floor so I am eating hers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee and toast.. I lack originality in the mornings ;)

Dog and cats are stuffed with raw chicken..

Coffee and toast here too, have an early enough dinner with guests heading home.

about to indulge in a cup a soup.... chicken with noodles i think :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭tara73

mustard sauce with potatoes and hard boiled eggs.

Baked ham with cloves & whiskey glaze, stuffing,roast potatoes,cauliflower, honey glazed carrots and croquettes with gravy.

Apple pie and cream for dessert. :)

Coffee for the cook. :pac:

• Advertisement

A rather fine ready meal.... Traditional Irish bacon and cabbage.. creamed potato, cabbage, creamed roots, white sauce and sliced bacon/ham..... Perfect Sunday far... pudding of some variety will follow later. Maybe an improvised trifle..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Lamb chops, peas and potatoes for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Lamb shank, falling off the bone with spuds and carrots ...

Best of alll it's being handed to me !!

ArtyC wrote: »

Always the best part. :D

Whocanibe wrote: »
    Baked ham with cloves & whiskey glaze, stuffing,roast potatoes,cauliflower, honey glazed carrots and croquettes with gravy.

Apple pie and cream for dessert. :)

Coffee for the cook. :pac:

((HUGS))) The cook deserves more than coffee and I hope your guests appreciated and enjoyed a fine meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A Twirl bar after dinner

Deskside with a cupan tae and eyeing up another catch bar I brought today.........I guess you could say I'd better Catch it fast and eat it in case it runs off :pac: :pac:

*tumble weed*

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just had stuffed pork fillet and a bit of roast beef, carrot, celery, courgette, broccoli, croquettes, and baby boiled spuds. Dessert was good old fashioned trifle. A nice glass of wine accompanied.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just realised haven't eaten today so may pick something up in the service station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

ArtyC wrote: »
    Lamb shank, falling off the bone with spuds and carrots ...

LOVELY!

Roast Sirloin of Beef (including the crispy bits) Mash, Stuffing, Mixed Veg and Gravy. Not handed up to me. But the oncoming Pints will be.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement