Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I love you!:D We need to see it back on more menus too. Brie, Camembert in breadcrumbs, deep fried or pan fried with the Cranberry sauce on the side with some Rocket. Awesome.

They used to make a homemade plum sauce with it. It was fab but soooo unhealthy :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Tacos

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Coffee x 2. Just not hungry these days...

Ah well.... drat! heavy rain as I was about to take the dog out and clear my head.... More coffee? Sure, why not! A friend in Texas sends me Folgers Singles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Two sausages, two rashers, scrambled egg, toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Coffee and toast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Salted mixed nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not currently, but yesterday for dinner I made myself a veg stirfry. Basic, but really nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Uisce and Solpadeine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Not currently, but yesterday for dinner I made myself a veg stirfry. Basic, but really nice

Sounds yum and very healthy. Need some more veg in my life. No any veg actually :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Sounds yum and very healthy. Need some more veg in my life. No any veg actually :D

Same here :3 need to get back into the habit of cooking and stop being such a lazy ass.

I'm eating nothing atm but..........there's an orange in my bag and I'm eyeing it up :D

• Advertisement

A bowl of Curiously Cinnamon and a cup of Yorkshire Tea. It ain't Barry's, but it'll do :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

and a cup of Yorkshire Tea.

*Boo's and heckles* :pac:

Had a lovely creamy cappuccino and pecan nut pastry earlier.

*Boo's and heckles* :pac:

Tried to find Barry's but the supermarket nearest to me didn't have it :(

You should have brought over an extra case full of Barry's Tea. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just checked and tesco will have it in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I had a tuna mayo with sweetcorn and peppers, tomato and salad sandwich, a bag of Walkers salt and vinegar and a mug of tea.

Toasted ham and cheese and vegable soup, soup was disappointing as it wasn't in anyway warm :-|.

Shocking :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just had homemade beef bibimbap with carrot, mushroom, spinach & sweet peppers, with a bottle of Pepsi Max

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Spinach and ricotta Lasagna made with fresh pasta, really simple tomato sauce and loads of mozzarella.

Served with garlic bread and chunky coleslaw.

Pity it was an early dinner because a glass of wine would have been gorgeous with it.

• Advertisement

Preparing my favourite meal of the week. Homemade burgers and chips. The garden Maris Piper potatoes are excellent for chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

What do you put on the burgers Srameen?

GoneHome wrote: »
    What do you put on the burgers Srameen?

Quite plain. Good mince with chopped onion, herb de provance, oxo, salt and pepper. Served with salad of lettuce, tomato and fresh onion; may add a piece of bacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Good mince is vital, doesn't need much after that. I might try oxo, sounds nice.

Dinner was steamed salmon, baby potatoes, broccoli and baby corn. (I didn't have the salmon) I'm not a lover of fish. :)

Now having a slice of coffee cake and a cup of coffee.

7 grapes.

Tuc and Pepsi Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Creamy pasta with spicy sausage....and a pumpkin spice latte :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Spoiling myself and mrs g this week. Today we had a farewell lunch out. Lasagne and salad for herself and a fine roast beef dinner for me. Right now its cadbury roundies and the golden wonder crisps I brought with me. A bit of tellie too.

• Advertisement

Cup of tea and a rich tea biscuit before bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement