Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options
1319320321322323325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Having a coffee and a club wafer. (not that nice) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

whole grain toast with butter and, guess what! yeah, home made blackberry jam... weak coffee...painkillers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had the beef. Now hot custard and stewed rhubarb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Raid the freezer week this week.

Fish fingers, two lonely chicken goujons chips and beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Fillet steak, real chips, 2 fried duck eggs, peas and some of yesterdays roast beef gravy.

Had nothing since 6.30 am so it was well earned, sipping a neat Fernet Branca pondering dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Just a homemade salad burger in bun, with loads of ketchup. :)

now if I can find some chocolate... ;)

Chicken sausages, a tomato, spinach & a drizzle of chilli sauce for tea today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Flapjack and Tae

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Twirl and brandy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lazy so a spicy chicken samich and cupan tae!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just had Mashed potatoes and Bolognese :) Delicious!!!! Real comfort food

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Busy day!! Just sitting down to an omelette with cheese and scallion and a diet coke :)

Coffee and kit kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Got choc buttons in shop earlier ............. northgirl I am completely blaming you!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had an old fave this evening. Chicken and chips. Breast on the bone with a wing too. Some stuffing on the side and a drop of chicken gravy for the girls. My plate went one step further. Gammon steak on the bottom, stuffing and then the Chicken covered in gravy. Massive! It was so 1980s.:D Brought Mrs G out for a jar afterwards. A quiet drink in a cosy pub talking about the old days! Mondays like this are priceless.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

molly09 wrote: »
    Got choc buttons in shop earlier ............. northgirl I am completely blaming you!!!!

haha she got me hooked on them too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I had an old fave this evening. Chicken and chips. Breast on the bone with a wing too. Some stuffing on the side and a drop of chicken gravy for the girls. My plate went one step further. Gammon steak on the bottom, stuffing and then the Chicken covered in gravy. Massive! It was so 1980s.:D Brought Mrs G out for a jar afterwards. A quiet drink in a cosy pub talking about the old days! Mondays like this are priceless.

You and Mrs G deserve evenings like that G , and more to come , and I know you both enjoy every moment :)

Coffee and a pink wafer biscuit here , remember those ?
    A childhood favourite !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You and Mrs G deserve evenings like that G , and more to come , and I know you both enjoy every moment :)

A childhood favourite !

Only two of them in a pack now. Used to be three.:( Loved them as a kid when we managed to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Only two of them in a pack now. Used to be three.:( Loved them as a kid when we managed to get them.

Oh no , not the chocolate covered ones, they were posh !!

These ones...

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

A childhood favourite !

Mmm blast from the past.........

Look over there mam.......

*grabs two while mam isn't looking *

:D :pac:

Sorry. I meant this one and the associated Time out bar. All gone to Poland from Coolock.

pink-snack.jpg

The pink biccies you had are alive and well!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I had dinner early so by 9pm I was really hungry again. I had one of my favourite lazy "meals". Egg salad with cherry tomatoes, onion and iceberg lettuce all mixed with mayo, a potato waffle and cheese. On bread. With a packet of crisps.

It's just carbs and fat really with a nod to health with the tomatoes. But it was delicious!

Whispered wrote: »
    I had dinner early so by 9pm I was really hungry again. I had one of my favourite lazy "meals". Egg salad with cherry tomatoes, onion and iceberg lettuce all mixed with mayo, a potato waffle and cheese. On bread. With a packet of crisps.

It's just carbs and fat really with a nod to health with the tomatoes. But it was delicious!

wish folk would stop apologising and getting guilted re "sugar and fat" and do as you do, ie ENJOY their food.

Just coffee so far,... sorted some o f the freezer y'day so there are some ..interesting.... things to explore today.. The mystery is why when you have taken an "extra large" chicken, a small loaf, various packets eg farls out, there is less room than ever in the freezer...

Toasted bagel with smoked ham and numerous cups of coffee. :)

Black pudding and toast, very unhealthy, I need to get back into eating porridge again :o.

Black pudding and toast, very unhealthy, I need to get back into eating porridge again :o.

Full of protein. Not a bad choice I'd say and tasty to boot :)

Having another cheese toasty or beans on toast conundrum for lunchtime option...

northgirl wrote: »
    Full of protein. Not a bad choice I'd say and tasty to boot :)

The porridge is it :pac:?
    northgirl wrote: »
    Having another cheese toasty or beans on toast conundrum for lunchtime option...

latest?cb=20141107154420

:pac:

• Advertisement

The porridge is it :pac:?

latest?cb=20141107154420

:pac:

The pudding!!!! :D

It has been decided. Cheese toasty with one of the gals!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement