Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** SANTA STRIKE FORCE 2016! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

30 euro. Receipt *****977HL992311T

Great Cause :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

€30, Receipt 9JF74471JW303230N.

I like donating to SSF because you really know where your money is going. It's hard to pick charities these days but SSF is one of the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

30e added just now, receipt ending 60343A

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

€30 added
    TXID ending: 2457

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

€25 added there, receipt ending in 877530P. Well done all involved. Happy Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

€100 in the pot.

Receipt Number: 2Y250013DN836690D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Can I donate my Amazon fire tablet I got on Black Friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

DeVore wrote: »
    SO.... I hit Crumlin's Childrens Heart Ward this week with tables, ps4, TV, games, moveable trolley stand (so the Ps4 and TV can be moved from ward to ward, cos the kids are immobile) and extra wireless controllers because its always better to play with mates. Oh and seating for the common room because they didn't have much to sit on so sofa and some bucket chairs too (mostly for parents and nurses I guess but Imma give that a pass because its xmas :) )

Pics coming on Wednesday/Thursday! I'll get a total cost on that shortly (need to do my accounts but I will!).

Thank you so much! As a mother to a child with a CHD this means a lot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paulyg123

Another €10.00 added - Receipt number: *****4554502979

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

mansize wrote: »
    Can I donate my Amazon fire tablet I got on Black Friday?
    Certainly, tho its a whole lot easier for us (me!) if you can sell it and donate the proceeds but if you want to send me the tab I can find a home for it (PM me for boards office HQ address).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

€500.

Incurring a lot of expense elsewhere at present so that's me maxed out.

Ref last four digits: 9613

Great cause. Great work. Humbling really to be honest.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    €500.

Incurring a lot of expense elsewhere at present so that's me maxed out.

Ref last four digits: 9613

Great cause. Great work. Humbling really to be honest.
    Fantastic! Well done L_D. Alas you missed the Beasty match over last weekend but as my final contribution this year and recognising increasing daylight will encourage everyone to start getting out on their bikes more I'll throw in €20 for each pledge made up to midnight tomorrow (Thursday the 22nd) starting with yours (and again only one €20 per pledger!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭BandMember

Someone did something for me today which has made my Christmas, so I'm going pay that karma forward and match my original €50 with another €50.

Transaction ending 1331Y.

Happy Christmas all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Another €20 for the pot. Keep up the good work lads.

Transation details: 7H9724446P818070U

Special shout out to Beasty. Your generosity knows no bounds. Have a Happy Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

€30 added

Ref last four digits: 7746

Awesome job by everyone involved and hope ye all have a great Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Beasty you're a legend. I've gone again and donated a further €30 to the pot, as someone above said, what you guys are doing is humbling. Nollaig Shona all.

Transaction: 8BL59750CM353271F

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

€20 added there

transaction *****141RG118772B

Fair play to everyone (especially Beasty, obviously)

Merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kat1170

€20 Added

No. ***73461308

Happy Christmas everyone :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Finished shopping and had 20 left over for a pint and a haircut.
    Since when does a jesus lookalike need a haircut (or a pint)?

Found a more deserving home for it instead:
    075517781F7693127

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Nice one Beasty. Just in time for payday too. €20 Code 5315

Was meant to be more but another child related cause closer to home came up during the week and cleaned me out. There's always next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Did I miss all the Beasty bonuses:(

No worries, here's the price of a dozen cheap flagons for Santa's little helpers.:D

€30 - Receipt number: 0CM91948RX520433K

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Did I miss all the Beasty bonuses:(
    No - today you get an extra €20 thrown in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Since I have to replace christmas presents eaten by the dog, have another €20. 407977

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

You're a real star Beasty, I couldn't resist throwing in another €20 (receipt number ending 3972).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭secman

Just put in €50. I drive by the hospital every morning going to work.... always think of the kids and parents. Memories of being in there over 30 years ago with a very sick daughter, thankfully she made a full recovery and is a mother herself now.
    Chapeau to you Beasty.... you well deserve all the applauds.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Yellow pack crisps

.......FU848982X Its the season to be jolly 500 gone in. Merry xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,208 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Mushy wrote: »
    I'll be getting paid this week so will pop 20 into the pot then.

May be able to make it more, will find out when I see how much I actually get (new job, missed days due to surgery, not 100% on how it'll work out.

Got paid anyway, so the 20 suddenly became 50!

Ends in 290453V

I'll put in 20 for each of the two pledges above made today and keep that offer open until midnight tonight (the 23rd)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

70T75010EL7622445

100 euro added to the pile

Anyone want to be brave enough to try and count total raising so far roughly?

• Advertisement

Unearthly wrote: »

Anyone want to be brave enough to try and count total raising so far roughly?
    In this thread, I would hazard a guess at €10,178, including €320 from my current €20 deal. Obviously that total doesn't include the 8 or so who did not specify amounts

(not that I'm counting:pac:)

Advertisement