Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncer knocks out scumbag on Parnell Street

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Thankfully this thread has eventually exposed EOTR as a simple troll.

Don't bother responding EOTR because I won't.

Cracking job by the bouncer! He fights like I did in 1980s video games!

But the vid is at least a few months old, wonder why it wasn't posted on line back when taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I hear they're Moldovan apparently. :confused:

Anyway, it was hilarious to see that big, slow oaf being dropped. :D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

stankratz wrote: »
    Been seeing this on the various sites all day and have had a look at some of the comments. This seems to be the one thing that is uniting everyone in agreement, even here in AH. This bouncer is the Irish Ken Bone, what a man.

There's even an Ozzyman review of it up already....

Think he's Armenian. Used to work for one of my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Spotted this on Lovin' Dublin and thought the good people of AH would appreciate it. A satisfying watch! :pac:

There we go. A couple of nice slaps.

Delightful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

FWIW, I thought they sounded like travellers but to be fair, in this situation, it's neither here nor there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

humberklog wrote: »
    Thankfully this thread has eventually exposed EOTR as a simple troll.

I think he was exposed long ago, why others even entertain his contrary, semi literate posts I do not understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

FWIW, I thought they sounded like travellers but to be fair, in this situation, it's neither here nor there.

I thought I got a sniff of campfire from the accent alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Go bouncer. Excellent KO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Mr Joe

el diablo wrote: »
    I hear they're Moldovan apparently. :confused:

Anyway, it was hilarious to see that big, slow oaf being dropped. :D
    Think he's Armenian. Used to work for one of my friends.

Yes it looks like both parties are Eastern Euros and not Irish, which is not really surprising. Why do "media" and video uploaders falsely claim people to be Irish just because a situation happens in Ireland? They don't even bother their arse to verify it or the incident, it's just thrown up with wild inaccuracies.

I'm reminded of the "Irish" holidaymaker fighting in Turkey who was in fact from Kuwait. Then you read the comments and its all "fighting Irish" "McGregor" bla bla bla. Is anything we see in the media factually true anymore??!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Kepler 186f

Awesome to see those two scumbags getting ****ed up in what can only be described as self defense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Mr Joe wrote:
    I'm reminded of the "Irish" holidaymaker fighting in Turkey who was in fact from Kuwait. Then you read the comments and its all "fighting Irish" "McGregor" bla bla bla. Is anything we see in the media factually true anymore??!

Very little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

The most interesting parts of that video were the blonde in the tight jeans at the start and the brunette walking towards the camera at the end. The rest was just filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I love how EOTR has thanked the last three posts but doesn't have the integrity to respond to a simple civil question that was asked twice (in case s/he missed it). Comes across as quite cowardly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I did door work for years and am delighted to see these two twats get their comeuppance.

Door staff go to work to earn a crust and it's a difficult job at the best of times involving hassle and anti-social hours. Here we see a working man getting attacked by two utter scumbags who feel it's acceptable to try and visit violence on a man doing his job. F*ck them.

And as for spitting? What a low tramp. He knew he was bate so resorted to keeping his distance and spitting. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Hats off to the bouncer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Omackeral wrote: »
    I love how EOTR has thanked the last three posts but doesn't have the integrity to respond to a simple civil question that was asked twice (in case s/he missed it). Comes across as quite cowardly.

Probably off somewhere else maintaining his/her title of "Defender of the indefensible".

Either that or they've wandered into an echoed room and decided to argue with his or her self.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

S/he won't respond either. Never do when they know they don't like the answer.

Very cowardly indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

vicwatson wrote: »
    Spitting, like that's gonna work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Pedro K wrote: »
    S/he won't respond either. Never do when they know they don't like the answer.

Very cowardly indeed.

Mod

The next post baiting EOTR or anyone else will be met with a lengthy ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

shafty100 wrote: »
    the bouncer had every right to defend himself but if you look at the video closely the 2 rights he throws and hit the scum on both punches he still had the radio in his right hand ,now if the scum realise this then they might have a case against the doorman
    shafty100 wrote: »
    all im pointing out is that it looks like he struck them with the radio ,which might be deemed as assault with a dangerous weapon ,this is an old trick bouncers use as i seen it in a pub i worked in years ago ,now dont get me wrong i think the bouncer was 100 % in the right but the law might not see it that way .

I've watched this several times now and he clearly does not hit them with the radio.

He hits them with his fist that is holding the radio. Contact is made by his hand not the radio.

Also, how can he be charged with assault when they attacked first.

Finally, assault is to attack someone, with or without a weapon so using a radio or not does not really matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Tallaghts finest scum ,

Mod question are we allowed names.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Gatling wrote: »
    Tallaghts finest scum ,

Mod question are we allowed names.

I would say no, unless it is printed in national media. Even then it may not be allowed as it may interfere with any future case. Best ask in Help Desk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

*He hit yer man a terrible clatter* :D

Fair dues to the bouncer. He defended himself having given them enough fair warning to "Go home"
    Also, anyone here NOT have Eastern European mates?(wouldn't have thought that possible? :)) These lads are EE, you can hear the accent(not that it makes an ounce of difference, they got their just desserts imo)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Can't wait for the Guards to get tazers, I'd pay to watch knackers getting tazered in the spine having their spinal fluid boil and eyeballs pop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

The bouncer has pretty rudimentary boxing skills, but that was enough to deal with those two scumbags,

He used a pretty crap right hook to deal with the taller guy twice, the first time he clipped him on the chin and dropped him and the second time he caught the guy behind the ear and completely reset his on button.

The smaller guy who spat and threw the kick was just lucky he stayed out of distance and both were lucky the bouncer was as restrained as he was.

The bouncer could have easily stamped on or kicked the downed man or gone after the other aggressor, instead he held his ground, responded when attacked and retreated when the situation granted it. Even when the little toerag spat on him he didn't advance and go after him.

10/10 for the bouncer and I hope the two little cretins get charged with assault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Can't wait for the Guards to get tazers, I'd pay to watch knackers getting tazered in the spine having their spinal fluid boil and eyeballs pop.

Imagine the support a Garda would get from the hierarchy should he do just that? Zilch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

The bouncer has pretty rudimentary boxing skills, but that was enough to deal with those two scumbags,

He used a pretty crap right hook to deal with the taller guy twice, the first time he clipped him on the chin and dropped him and the second time he caught the guy behind the ear and completely reset his on button.

The smaller guy who spat and threw the kick was just lucky he stayed out of distance and both were lucky the bouncer was as restrained as he was.

The bouncer could have easily stamped on or kicked the downed man or gone after the other aggressor, instead he held his ground, responded when attacked and retreated when the situation granted it. Even when the little toerag spat on him he didn't advance and go after him.

10/10 for the bouncer and I hope the two little cretins get charged with assault.
    he used his phone, hardly going to do much with little jabs without a weapon. But fair play to him. Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Edups2.0

wadacrack wrote: »
    he used his phone, hardly going to do much with little jabs without a weapon. But fair play to him. Job done.

Ah would you go away now he held the radio in his hand he struck with his fist not the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

wadacrack wrote: »

This is rubbish.

He had a radio in has hand but he hit the guy with his hand not the radio.

Are people blind or just refuse to see things properly for the sake of being outraged on the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

murpho999 wrote: »
    This is rubbish.

He had a radio in has hand but he hit the guy with his hand not the radio.

Are people blind or just refuse to see things properly for the sake of being outraged on the internet?
    pmsl outraged:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Jesus EOTR is getting a tough time of it today on AH. What's his crime.

Advertisement