Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncer knocks out scumbag on Parnell Street

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

FTA69 wrote: »
    I did door work for years and am delighted to see these two twats get their comeuppance.

Door staff go to work to earn a crust and it's a difficult job at the best of times involving hassle and anti-social hours. Here we see a working man getting attacked by two utter scumbags who feel it's acceptable to try and visit violence on a man doing his job. F*ck them.

And as for spitting? What a low tramp. He knew he was bate so resorted to keeping his distance and spitting. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Hats off to the bouncer.
    In fairness some doormen can be complete pricks sometimes, although I'd hate to do that job myself. This guy isn't one of them, he showed amazing restraint, especially when that blond idiot was spitting at him. That would break most peoples tempers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Jesus EOTR is getting a tough time of it today on AH. What's his crime.

Don',t well maybe never agree with EOTR in there posts they write, But there entitled to there opinion with out getting the personal abuse for it, and if they don't want to answer , So what ?

Sometimes by saying nothing says a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

TallGlass wrote: »
    Yeah I know he should have knocked the other little scummer out for good measure. Spitting, the dirty little ****. Hope someone holds him down and pisses on his face.

The bouncer did well and the above would have taken it too far, I believe. He judged the situation just right. He did not stoop to their knackery level.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The thing that pissed me off is the other guy wasn't flat out like his idiot friend.

Typical scumbags

Advertisement