Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncer knocks out scumbag on Parnell Street

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Funny how 'harder' they are than the doorman even when they're getting twatted, that is, in terms of noise and hot air which is what these jokers are all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Regulars here will know that I'm usually the first to condemn brutality by police, bouncers, security etc. In this particular case, total self defense. Scumbag threw the first punch and was very clearly gearing up for another lunge. Bouncer should get a medal in my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That bouncer should take up boxing for Ireland. In all seriousness though he did what he had to do. He was outnumbered by the scumbags. I hate cowards who won't take on someone one on one in a fight. Sure have a friend who will try fight with you while someone is on their own. Bouncers can get a rough time of it but I wouldn't think any less of this particular one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Noice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

mynamejeff wrote: »
    first of all i am 100 percent on the side of the bouncer here but if you look he uses the radio in his right hand to hit the taller guy

That's not the sort of radioactivity you'd want to be exposed to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Yeah fairplay to that bouncer, reminds of of Clint in Sudden Impact when he deals with the skangers in the lift. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

The accent on one of them at the end gives me the same impression.He clearly says 'his heads open' a few times as they carry him away.

You hear the guy in the light blue just before that. Definitely sounded like a traveller at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 airportlackie

Fair play to him he deserved it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Grayson wrote: »
    You hear the guy in the light blue just before that. Definitely sounded like a traveller at that point.

Careful now, if you're right you might have a certain poster notorious for rambling on about travellers and will definitely find a way to victimise these two scrotes. (if they are travellers of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

afatbollix wrote:
    Spent over a year working in the cinema next door.

afatbollix wrote:
    We had riots, fights, people drinking alot in the screens and so many annoying kids but what took the biscuit was seeing a guy getting a blowjob in the front row of happy feet.

Same, but hated it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

You just know there will be some bleeding heart out there who will feel sorry for Scum and Scummer though.

Scum and scummer! I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

TallGlass wrote: »
    I'll be deeply disappointed in our justice system if one of them comes forward and is not charged with assault if they try to get a claim.

Guy was doing his job and had to defend himself, and as for him spitting, that could be classed as assault I would imagine.

Yes, but wait till the carefully edited version is shown in court, it'll be like one of those water protesters videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Fair play to the bouncer, let his attackers launch 3 or 4 punches/kicks before he returned his first after attempting to defuse with words and body language. Even after a few spits he still stood his ground and did not retaliate. Definitely self defence.

Although with Ireland's claim everything mentality, can see these thugs trying to cash in. Hopefully any judge will see through it, and hopefully assault charges pressed on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Ah lads. Let's be honest. The bouncer loved it to. He certainly had to defend himself though. But they love a good scrap most of them.

I don't agree, I think he showed restraint and even gave them the opportunity to back off but they went in for more and got what they deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Where are the gurriers from?

Earth, but what has where they're from got to do with anything? Scum is scum no matter where they're from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

murpho999 wrote: »
    I don't agree, I think he showed restraint and even gave them the opportunity to back off but they went in for more and got what they deserved.

Don't feed the troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Nice work by the doorman, he defended himself well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Always good to see free naps being handed out to assholes.
    Too bad that spitting scumbag didnt walk under steamroller

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Reminded me of this clip from Russia.

An old guy - most likely a veteran of Stalingrad - puts away a whole gang of thugs single handed.

Why did he just knock them out when they didnt even seem to be doing anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

first of all i am 100 percent on the side of the bouncer here but if you look he uses the radio in his right hand to hit the taller guy and that seems to be what they are referring to when they say " his heads open" (although i didn't see any blood)

I wouldnt condemn the use of a weapon against two violent scumbags who attacked him for no reason

• Advertisement

wakka12 wrote: »

Looking at that vidio, it would seem that the older men were some sort of security, and seeing on cctv that the lad at the start was being ganged up on.

After breaking the fight up it seems that the gang of lads were still mouthing of , as they do everywhere, So no one likes bully's so he gave the gang a bit of how do you like it...

I can't hear any sound so I just assuming this :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

'His head is open' - I wouldn't think there is a whole lot inside somehow :rolleyes:

Well done to that bouncer.

first of all i am 100 percent on the side of the bouncer here but if you look he uses the radio in his right hand to hit the taller guy and that seems to be what they are referring to when they say " his heads open" (although i didn't see any blood)

He was just trying to communicate more closely, sometimes them radios have bad signal strength .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Advbrd

LynnGrace wrote: »
    'His head is open' - I wouldn't think there is a while lot inside somehow :rolleyes:

Well done to that bouncer.
    Yeah, I think his head has been open for quite some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Looking at that vidio, it would seem that the older men were some sort of security, and seeing on cctv that the lad at the start was being ganged up on.

After breaking the fight up it seems that the gang of lads were still mouthing of , as they do everywhere, So no one likes bully's so he gave the gang a bit of how do you like it...

I can't hear any sound so I just assuming this :-)

If you look more closely you will see that guy is using brass knuckles to hit the gang and then gets rid of it when he puts his hands in his pockets at the end of the video, he is the only scumbag in that video!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

They know the rules. They're wearing runners so not getting in. No need to get p*say about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

Curious to why you think polish? Iv listened to it back trying to hear an indication to where they from but can't. Definately not irish

One of them had a swan in his pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

foggy_lad wrote: »
    If you look more closely you will see that guy is using brass knuckles to hit the gang and then gets rid of it when he puts his hands in his pockets at the end of the video, he is the only scumbag in that video!

So three on one is fine in your book?
    There's no brass knuckles. He's got his walky talky in his hand.

Effects wrote: »
    So three on one is fine in your book?
    There's no brass knuckles. He's got his walky talky in his hand.

Foggy lad is talking about the Russian ? video just above his post, Cant see know brass knuckles myself but then me eyesight is not as it once was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

wakka12 wrote: »
    Reminded me of this clip from Russia.

An old guy - most likely a veteran of Stalingrad - puts away a whole gang of thugs single handed.

He knocked out the first guy who was getting attacked at the start of the video too!

Advertisement