Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

dzer2 wrote: »
    Some day out today

Real heat in that sun

Pure savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Cracking day down here, not a cloud in the sky. Land drying up quickly and a burst of growth about to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Cracking day down here, not a cloud in the sky. Land drying up quickly and a burst of growth about to happen.

Might be delayed a bit at the weekend
    Harsh NE and night frosts

• Registered Users Posts: 18,515 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

It would do your heart good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

Sun was out today, as it has been for the past few days, and with good heat too. Dublin here!

can still be a bit chilly!

• Advertisement

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Might be delayed a bit at the weekend
    Harsh NE and night frosts

Nice bit of growth atm, though. A place where I was making tracks spreading on monday was perfect today, I could drive over the ridges and field back level again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭Dickie10

i think we could get hard enough to get growth moving though. cold nights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

Dickie10 wrote: »
    i think we could get hard enough to get growth moving though. cold nights

Would agree...

The dry weather is lovely but we need more heat...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Looks at weather forecast for next week!

Wednesday.
    20 degrees London.
    7 degrees Donegal.

Doesn't look at forecast anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭MfMan

Anyone see swallows? Not seen them yet in the west....

• Advertisement

Heavy rain forecast on Sunday.
    https://twitter.com/farmersjournal/status/1245946681306333184?s=19
    Very humid here this morning, mild though and no wind.

Growth will rocket after the rain tomorrow, extremely mild for early april could see 18 degrees this week if wet moisture grass will be over the ditches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Growth will rocket after the rain tomorrow, extremely mild for early april could see 18 degrees this week if wet moisture grass will be over the ditches

What part of Country are you in?
    Still quite cold here in NW.....cold easterly wind out there today and damn all growth here yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Haeavy shower of rain here and a wind

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭The Rabbi

Rain forecast for here with last ten days,to start at 12 o clock.It started raining at 11.45.Might get the grass growing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Anyone who asked for rain can feck off!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Mooooo wrote: »
    Anyone who asked for rain can feck off!

Lovely bit of soft rain this evening. Was wanted

glorius rain this eveing badly wanted , 17 degrees given for 3 days on the trot this week should see a grass explosion, must be loads of feed left now

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭The Rabbi

First bit of rain here since Mar 15th,25mm since midday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Wind and rain all day. Fertilizer spread on field this week and a lot of veg in. Hopefully this warm weather will get things moving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Very much needed rain after Thursday so says met eireanns Siobhan tonight.

i don't know about the rest of ye, but there was rain here Sunday night gone and showers only yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,587 ✭✭✭giveitholly

ruwithme wrote: »

i don't know about the rest of ye, but there was rain here Sunday night gone and showers only yesterday.

Wasn't sure if she said that alright and was questioning myself,strange thing for her to say

• Registered Users Posts: 9,227 ✭✭✭tanko

Wasn't sure if she said that alright and was questioning myself,strange thing for her to say

She said it about five times, if she had said it once more i was going to put my foot through the telly.
    Apparently grass growth in Donnybrook isn't great at the minute and rain is badly needed there.
    She's still my favourite weather forecaster all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

She said it some other time as well. Rain isn't an issue at all it's fecking heat. Looking for rain in the start of April only seems like jinxing ourselves lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,233 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Mooooo wrote: »
    She said it some other time as well. Rain isn't an issue at all it's fecking heat. Looking for rain in the start of April only seems like jinxing ourselves lol

Some lads have not got a clue I have dry land and will need rain in May but now we need a bit of heat.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Glad to see several people remarking on Siobhans rain Comment....never mind Ireland....does she live on this planet!

Reality is rain is never that far away with our Geographical position in Europe.
    Land here in NW has only just soaked out enoug in last 3-5 days to make Fertiliser spreading non stressful.Am aware that is sandy areas rain prob needed but that’s not the majority of the country.

siobhan must be a farmers daughter from east wicklow ! actually sounds like that area from the accent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Lovely morning here with the birds singing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

Powerful day here sun out since 8 and real heat.
    Finish the fertiliser and slurry today and hide the Easter eggs later for the hunt in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,086 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

siobhan must be a farmers daughter from east wicklow ! actually sounds like that area from the accent

25mm rain tomorrow TBF it's needed here, grass ain't growing despite 10 degrees soil temp

Advertisement