Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to travel to Orlando on a budget

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Theme Park Tickets Direct seem to be the cheapest for the 3 universal parks am I right in saying?

Has anyone bought tickets for Haloween at Disney seems you can only buy them direct from Disney at 100$?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

ATD and other were selling them a while ago, and they were significantly cheaper than Disney Direct. Some posters on the Dibb were annoyed about it and contacted Disney, who offered them a refund on the extra cost.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Just finished paying off our honeymoon, going to Orlando for 5 days (4 with flights), planning on doing 2 days in universal and 2 in disney. Could anyone tell me if you can buy day tickets to magic kingdom and if that gives you access to disney village? Trying to make sense of it all! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Splinter wrote: »
    Just finished paying off our honeymoon, going to Orlando for 5 days (4 with flights), planning on doing 2 days in universal and 2 in disney. Could anyone tell me if you can buy day tickets to magic kingdom and if that gives you access to disney village? Trying to make sense of it all! Cheers!

Disney Springs (restaurants, bars & shops) doesn't require a ticket, it's free, highly recommend sipping a few cocktails outside House of Blues, listening to the music which is great

If only going to Disney for one or two days, there are no real discounts, just buy direct from Disney online, it's the easiest, set up a mydisneyexperience account, buy your tickets & book your 3 fastpasses for the day you intend to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

Do Orlando. Hire a car. Drive 7hrs to key west and do the 26mile jetski tour. That and pandora are simply superb. Key west is epic. 7hr drive is daunting but trust me, it's a real bucket list experience :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

constantly dreaming haha

Waiting for the bambino, hopefully bambinos, to get older!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

dodzy wrote: »
    Do Orlando. Hire a car. Drive 7hrs to key west and do the 26mile jetski tour. That and pandora are simply superb. Key west is epic. 7hr drive is daunting but trust me, it's a real bucket list experience :)

That sounds awesome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

80s Child wrote: »
    That sounds awesome!!

Though I'd give the keys a wide berth for a couple of weeks :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement