Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

James must have been some farmer as it takes the three sons to do the work he was able to do alone!

Britain must be really feeling the Brexit crunch when the wealthiest family in Emmerdale doesnt have tougher windows then that :D

Single pane of glass on the mansion windows :D Cant imagine Diane got much power into firing that brick

• Registered Users Posts: 85,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

James must have been some farmer as it takes the three sons to do the work he was able to do alone!

4 if you count Finn but does he do any work on the farm and is Cain hiding away in the caravan :P

What house does Diane and Doug live in that Lawrence can evict them, she bought into the B&B and do they not live there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Have to say I enjoyed the scenes with Aaron and Finn. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Emmerdale this evening at 6:45pm.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Britain must be really feeling the Brexit crunch when the wealthiest family in Emmerdale doesnt have tougher windows then that :D

Single pane of glass on the mansion windows :D Cant imagine Diane got much power into firing that brick

Her running away was hilarious though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

Thanks, the sky+ hadn't picked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

on utv but still at 7 on itv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

redarmy wrote: »
    on utv but still at 7 on itv

I'm sure that it wold be the other way around, no??
    Match is on ITV, not UTV

I'm sure that it wold be the other way around, no??
    Match is on ITV, not UTV

just checked. yeah. Its 6.45 on ITV, 7pm on UTV Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

it would be on youtube

Finn isn't very cut up his dad is dead, more worried about getting his leg over or under coma boy :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Finn isn't very cut up his dad is dead, more worried about getting his leg over or under coma boy :p

Yeah its absolutely hillarious. Incidentally, do they all think James committed suicide?

Yeah its absolutely hillarious. Incidentally, do they all think James committed suicide?

The police said someone was on the bridge but James was full of morphine so maybe they think he fell by accident

I think only Ross wants the real truth and for someone to pay

Kerry is a great character! Actress is great also!

Not sure where this is going though................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

The boyfriend fella is going to bully her (unobtrusively) and become possessive and jealous. She won't notice and Craig (meanwhile) will notice and she will have to choose between boyfriend fella and Craig. Eventually Kevin will get involved (because it's breaking Anna's heart) and there will be a showdown. I think the boyfriend fella might have a criminal past / psychological issues.

I'm thinking of a career as a scriptwriter

Alice1 wrote: »
    The boyfriend fella is going to bully her (unobtrusively) and become possessive and jealous. She won't notice and Craig (meanwhile) will notice and she will have to choose between boyfriend fella and Craig. Eventually Kevin will get involved (because it's breaking Anna's heart) and there will be a showdown. I think the boyfriend fella might have a criminal past / psychological issues.

I'm thinking of a career as a scriptwriter

You would want to get the characters right first!!

coronation-street-logo1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

oops!

(apart from that, how did I do?)

Very good Alice, now you have to send it to the Corrie team... Next door.

Alice1 wrote: »
    oops!

(apart from that, how did I do?)

Any plot with Faye is bound for failure. That's all I will say. Choose your battles!!

• Advertisement

When I seen the whiskey coming out I thought there was going to be a fire because of course in soapland Scotch is as flammable as jet fuel.

Gripe alert: In soaps/movies how do they always swig neat vodka/whiskey from the bottle without pulling a face? I used to be a barman and the most hardened hairy-arsed alco buliders always took some mixer, if only water.

Kerry is still diabetic yes?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kerry is still diabetic yes?

yeah, I reckon thats where the story is going. She will drink and eat so much chocolate that she will have a hypoglycemic attack.

I wouldn't be surprised if they "shock" us with her exit story, like Holly. Found dead? Hope not, like her character

Kerry
    features a bit this week so it seems nothing happens to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone know if the utv app work in the states. My Mum is hoping to not miss much

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So weird that the song Lachlan was listening to when Lawrence tells him to take of the headphones is Follow You, because I always associate Lachlan with that song, as the lad in the music video really reminds me of him... I wonder if other people had the same association and that's why they used that particular song, as a bit of an easter egg to those who know the song. Probably just coincidence, but I was very happy to hear it while Lachlan was in the scene, all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kerry is a great character! Actress is great also!

Not sure where this is going though................

I think Kerry is a great character and really nails the comedy role on the head, but she also manages to do dramatic well when it's called for. Up there with Tim and Sally in Corrie as the best comedy performers in Soap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I can't decide whether I like or loathe Kerry. Sometimes she's funny but they tend to give us an overdose on her every now and again. Maybe I just like her in small measures.

I can't decide whether I like or loathe Kerry. Sometimes she's funny but they tend to give us an overdose on her every now and again. Maybe I just like her in small measures.

I'm a bit sick of self destruct get drunk same ole same ole for her, whose next for her to sleep with, Jai?

• Advertisement

So weird that the song Lachlan was listening to when Lawrence tells him to take of the headphones is Follow You, because I always associate Lachlan with that song, as the lad in the music video really reminds me of him... I wonder if other people had the same association and that's why they used that particular song, as a bit of an easter egg to those who know the song. Probably just coincidence, but I was very happy to hear it while Lachlan was in the scene, all the same.

Lachlan looks very German/Eastern European and wouldnt look out of place in a World war 2 drama

Advertisement