Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,620 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Funniest part tonight was when Paddy came out with the line -
    "Thank you Baby Jesus" ,too funny , I love Paddy :D:D

Or offering for Carly to move in with him to cheer him up :p

Loved Ross line that Emma was only on about him as best part of her marriage to James or something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Gemma Atkinson wants to move in with Marloon and he's thinking about it? The only thing I'd be thinking about is what page of the Farmer Sutra I'd be on tonight.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Funniest part tonight was when Paddy came out with the line -
    "Thank you Baby Jesus" ,too funny , I love Paddy :D:D

it would be better if he said 'Baby Jesus Wept' or 'Christ on a bike :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love Paddy and Marlon together , this (soaps) generations Laurel and Hardy :D

Why didn't Frank just say he was a con man and that is why he was in prison :rolleyes: or has he eye on a mark in the Dales, does Megan have a lot or maybe Eric

• Advertisement

Gemma Atkinson wants to move in with Marloon and he's thinking about it? The only thing I'd be thinking about is what page of the Farmer Sutra I'd be on tonight.

She'd put a horn on a snowman and even a snowman would have the cop on and move right in (if he could physically move before melting)

Utterly stupid storyline with Finn sitting at a total strangers bedside. Taken from Friends in the 90s when Phoebe and Monica were fighting over a lad in a coma. Stupid then, unoriginal and stupid now.

Utterly stupid storyline with Finn sitting at a total strangers bedside. Taken from Friends in the 90s when Phoebe and Monica were fighting over a lad in a coma. Stupid then, unoriginal and stupid now.
    The only thing that will give it a degree of credibility is if he has some gut feeling and Kasim comes around and does remember something. Ethan Kai (Kasim) has a couple of acting parts on his CV as opposed to an £84.50 per day extra. Might count for nothing but that's keeping my interest in it.

P.S. It's on for an hour next Tuesday.

The only thing that will give it a degree of credibility is if he has some gut feeling and Kasim comes around and does remember something. Ethan Kai (Kasim) has a couple of acting parts on his CV as opposed to an £84.50 per day extra. Might count for nothing but that's keeping my interest in it.

P.S. It's on for an hour next Tuesday.

Kasim looks a bit like Joe Wicks

I begin to wonder if Finn even knows his dad James is dead :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

At least it looks like Cain and Moira will get back together again.

Cain is planning one of his infamous kidnappings id say at the moment. God they'd love him in Colombia. He'd be in serious demand out there

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I'm hoping yer man in the coma wakes up and saw emma on the bridge at the crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I begin to wonder if Finn even knows his dad James is dead :P

I haven't been watching as much recently and I think that is too drawn out, having Finn by that guy's bedside, but I thought it was sad when he was talking about James having killed himself (as far as they know) and saying he must not have cared about them.

I love Finn anyway. I hope he gets a decent storyline soon,

I think Emma is going to keep her apart from Cain and may even push her own son Pete with Moira

I think Cain and Emma have good chemistry

BTW did Cain ever get to take his dump :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Is Emma Moira's actual sister ? If Moira is Pete aunt then Emma is Moira's sister. Or was Moira's James sister, but why would James be ripping her clothes off in back of taxi then?
    I'm confused, Emma and Moira have never mentioned the word ''sister'' in all this time.
    How the hell is Moira a aunt to her three boys?

Emma should get with Paddy, Emma is so petite, she could slap Paddy's fat belly and ride the wave, surfs up.

Is Emma Moira's actual sister ? If Moira is Pete aunt then Emma is Moira's sister. Or was Moira's James sister, but why would James be ripping her clothes off in back of taxi then?
    I'm confused, Emma and Moira have never mentioned the word ''sister'' in all this time.

Emma should get with Paddy, Emma is so petite, she could slap Paddy's fat belly and ride the wave, surfs up.

John Barton who was Moira's husband was also James brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Moira's dead husband and Emma's dead husband were brothers. Simple really.

James and John Barton (Moiras deceased husband) were brothers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    John Barton who was Moira's husband was also James brother
    Moira's dead husband and Emma's dead husband were brothers. Simple really.
    James and John Barton (Moiras deceased husband) were brothers

Wow and all at the exact same time....Snap! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Wow and all at the exact same time....Snap! :)

Well in fairness, it didn't take much thinking about! Both families called Barton! Do the maths!

Well in fairness, it didn't take much thinking about! Both families called Barton! Do the maths!

No it didnt but still its a rarity to get 3 responses seemingly within seconds of each other.

1 hour tonight.

And Kasim had no family whatsoever that could be at his bedside from his admission? No friends ? Riiiiight :rolleyes:

Did Chrissie also try and blame Ronnie for shooting her father, has he forgot as he is supporting the family, he really must love Lawrence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

What did Moira find in the bin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

HS3 wrote: »
    What did Moira find in the bin?

The card from Cain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The whole court thing with Rebecca and Robert was ridiculous.
    The Finn thing, is ridiculous.

I hope Adam tells Moira, Cain was there with lunch for her

• Advertisement

The whole court thing with Rebecca and Robert was ridiculous.
    The Finn thing, is ridiculous.

Reminds me of "While you were sleeping." I was thinking that maybe he'll come around and it turns out he is gay and on the run from somewhere violent where homosexuality is forbidden and he has had punishment beatings for being gay, somewhere like Tallaght Iran. but even if they did that it has been done already in Casualty. (BBC not Tallaght.)

Advertisement