Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    I think they are building a slow burner story of domestic violence with Pierce and Rhona. And are going to show the DV is not just about violence but the mind control and emotional abuse side.

In fairness, you could see that coming for the last 3 months!! I think it will probably involve her dependency on pain killers again.

It is a bit of a cliche story but they are both good actors and Paddy, despite being marmite, is well able to act as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Pierce is a Pycho. I hate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Pierce is a Pycho. I hate him.

I'm scared for Liv now

Brilliant acting from Liv and Pierce. You could feel real anger from Pierce

The actress that plays Liv needs to lay off the fags. By the sound of her voice she is on upwards 40 per day. And has swallowed a few razor blades as well!

She also looks like and acts the exact same as that new kid in Home and Away. The sister of the lad that is going out with Evie.

• Advertisement

So who do think Vic will sleep with to get knocked up as Adam showing no interest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who do think Vic will sleep with to get knocked up as Adam showing no interest :p

Jimmy seems to be the most Fertile! :D

Ross I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Brilliant acting from Liv and Pierce. You could feel real anger from Pierce

He is one creepy man , it shall get really interesting with his storyline I think , as he is going to get angrier and more controlling of Rhona it seems. To me anyway :)

Ross I'd say

Is actors who play Vic and Ross back together off screen or is she with Danny who plays Aaron?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Is actors who play Vic and Ross back together off screen or is she with Danny who plays Aaron?

Oh id forgotten about that. Wasn't she dating one but cheated with the other or something.

She is still with Michael Parr (Ross). Apparently it split the cast down the middle

Oh id forgotten about that. Wasn't she dating one but cheated with the other or something.

She cheated on Mike (Ross) with Danny (Aaron)

Jimmy seems to be the most Fertile! :D

Hes going to be tied up with Bernice from what i hear. Bullshít story

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

She cheated on Mike (Ross) with Danny (Aaron)

She needs to go to Specsavers.

Did Joanie write her own name?

Yes think she did, so insecure and has to get Zak away from Lisa as I assume she did read Belle's diary

Yes think she did, so insecure and has to get Zak away from Lisa as I assume she did read Belle's diary

Ah if someone kisses their ex wife you couldn't blame them for feeling insecure.

Ah if someone kisses their ex wife you couldn't blame them for feeling insecure.

Joanie deserves all she gets but also think Lisa is too good for Zak now after the way he treated her

• Advertisement

I thought Belle wrote it.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I thought Belle wrote it.

Nope I don't think so, it showed Joanie holding a red pen at the very end when in the pub with Zach which I think the point of which was to imply that she wrote her own name!

Emmerdale was brilliant tonight. Especially pierce.

Emmerdale was brilliant tonight. Especially pierce.

He said something about Pierce being Irish for Peter....eh i think you might find its Peadar.

He said something about Pierce being Irish for Peter....eh i think you might find its Peadar.

I think it's something to do with Pierce Brosnan being Irish, I think Pierce was being interviewed on one one of those American chat shows and I think they were discussing the name Pierce and I think he was saying he didn't really like it when he was younger cause it was quite unusual when he was growing up in Meath, i think he said it's an Irish name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Piers derives from Pierre then anglicized to Pierce. Not Irish at all really. Dreadful name, reminds me of a microwave meal. Great start by the councellor, "Pierce as in balloon?"

Piers derives from Pierre then anglicized to Pierce. Not Irish at all really. Dreadful name, reminds me of a microwave meal. Great start by the councellor, "Pierce as in balloon?"

Or as in Piers Morgan :P

Or as in Piers Morgan :P

Id prefer the balloon comparison :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,841 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Emma and Paddy should get it on.
    They could ease each others pain, then cause each other more .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Funniest part tonight was when Paddy came out with the line -
    "Thank you Baby Jesus" ,too funny , I love Paddy :D:D

Advertisement