Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,841 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Cw_Z3yoy_WEAEXh_Ao.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

She (Rebecca) is not dead.

Edit: @Post before Moira Popouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does the pub have any CCTV?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does the pub have any CCTV?

I doubt it, do u remember that time Emma was going into the pub and trashing it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »
    I doubt it, do u remember that time Emma was going into the pub and trashing it.

Just remembered that when they were doing their misery piece. Shame that didn't come out for James to find out what she'd done to Chas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

New girl got knocked the hell out.
    Short stint if she's now dead.

That scene was almost the same as the fight between Pete and Ross outside the hospital during Helicoptergate, with Ross falling back & hitting his head. Ross survived that + being buried alive in the woods so I've no doubt Rebecca will survive that fall.

Was thinking the other week how Zach has achieved something which is unique even for a family with very complex patterns of marriage/reproduction etc. He is Kyle's grandfather. By marrying Joanie he became Kyle's adoptive step-grandfather (if such a thing exists).

How can Laurel afford the care home for Ashley even for day visits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How can Laurel afford the care home for Ashley even for day visits?

It is highly likely a clergy man like Ashley would have private health care paid by the "Church".
    A great job if you can get in

Why didn't Laurels da call an ambulance for Rebecca. He just helped her to her feet and went off to the bonfire. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother stood by her son but Laurence turfed her and her concussion out at the end. What a pwick!

Rebecca should have gone to the police

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Are we supposed to forget laurel did the dirt on Ashley and married another guy during all this '12 years of knowing him and how he likes his tea' milarkey? ? His tea preference didn't mean a bean when she was scrounging round Marlon!

Also Jimmys kids...he has Angel with Nicola, Elliot with.....Oooh what was her name? ?? So who owns Carl?

Carl is the son of Jimmy King and Juliette, (she was a nurse in The Royal). Carl was conceived after a mix up at the fertility clinic meant that Juliette was given the wrong man's sperm or summit like that and Jimmy ended up with little Carl as Juliette couldn't take care of him.

And he had Elliot with Kelly Windsor. Jaysus I had a quiet life... He put it about more than Northern Dancer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

OMG that family("The Chrissies" I'll call them..can't remember the name) what a load of weirdos and getting worse by the episode . Anything to protect their freaky son... hope someone slaps the head of her :)

maurv1 wrote: »
    OMG that family("The Chrissies" I'll call them..can't remember the name) what a load of weirdos and getting worse by the episode . Anything to protect their freaky son... hope someone slaps the head of her :)

I was shocked Lawrence throw out Rebecca, didn't even take her to the hospital only offered his private doctor :mad:

Is it shares in Moira's farm that James left all his sons in his will?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Is it shares in Moira's farm that James left all his sons in his will?

The new farm him and Emma bought, Wileys (?) i think it was.

Big Vern wrote: »
    The new farm him and Emma bought, Wileys (?) i think it was.

But they are working Moira's farm, is that the one with the caravan that Andy and Pete lived in and now Cain lives in

Which one is Butlers farm?

I thought James and Moira had their back seat bunk up coming back from solicitors after agreeing sale of the farm :confused:

But they are working Moira's farm, is that the one with the caravan that Andy and Pete lived in and now Cain lives in

I thought James and Moira had their back seat bunk up coming back from solicitors after agreeing sale of the farm :confused:

Butlers farm is Moira's farm.

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Butlers_Farm

After James' death in October 2016, his share of the farm was was passed to his sons Pete, Ross, Adam and Finn, and his partner Emma.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Butlers farm is Moira's farm.

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Butlers_Farm

After James' death in October 2016, his share of the farm was was passed to his sons Pete, Ross, Adam and Finn, and his partner Emma.

Sorry for the confusion!!

I thought James and Emma bought the farm where Katie died, is that Wileys as James sold his share in Moira's farm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭.red.

Emma and James were only renting Wiley's farm I thought, they didn't have the money to buy it outright.
    He still part owned the other farm with moira as the sale didn't go thru.
    So he left his half to be split between the 4 sons and Emma.
    Emma and Moira business partners lol.
    What I thought was strange was that they "found" his will, surely that wouldn't be legal?

• Advertisement

Does the Whites own Wiley's farm?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha that caravan has had loads of people living in it.

Does the Whites own Wiley's farm?

Dont know if they own it, been disused for years.

Dont know if they own it, been disused for years.

I thought Andy and Katy were going to rent it off Lawrence

Yes Lawrence White owns it:
    http://emmerdalepastpresent.wikia.com/wiki/Wylie's_Farm

Wylie's Farm is a farmhouse near Emmerdale village and has been abandoned for several years. The last occupant was John Wylie between 2000 and 2006. In 2014, new owner Lawrence White had an idea of letting the farm out again. In 2016, the Bartons begun to move in to start afresh but Emma Barton found that James Barton was seeing Moira Dingle.

My bad spelling didnt help my searching...:o

Adam is going into the jungle for I'm a Celeb, wonder how he will be written out

Adam is going into the jungle for I'm a Celeb, wonder how he will be written out

I thought Ross was going to run him over last night!!
    Be interesting to see how he is written out, surely will only be for 3/4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Anyone else think Victoria looks much better with the darker hair?

The blonde didn't really suit her , imo, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

James must have been some farmer as it takes the three sons to do the work he was able to do alone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

James must have been some farmer as it takes the three sons to do the work he was able to do alone!

Advertisement