Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Now another dead body cover up, Harriet and Dawn's guilt eating away at them

Be the lord!! But as usual I just can't deal with Harriet, it's all her fault, wonder how this story is gonna go now

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

I thought it was odd Harriet just dragged the body out to the car in broad daylight. Don't any of those houses have back entrances? I must've missed the actual killing so going to try to catch it on +1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Now another dead body cover up, Harriet and Dawn's guilt eating away at them

Emmerdale must be one of the most dangerous places to live, outside of a war zone. We've had Frank, Graham and now Malone, in what seems like a short time.

When Malone is reported missing, I'm sure suspicion will fall on Will and possibly, Cain. That will be enough to send Harriet and Dawn to pieces I expect. Harriet's well outlived her stay and the village could badly do with a new cleric, maybe one way of bringing in a new family.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale has confirmed that DS Jason Wise will make a return to the village after DI Malone's murder.

Neil Roberts has reprised his role as Wise, who reappears in Friday night's episode (August 21).

Dramatic scenes this week have seen DI Malone (Mark Womack) finally get his comeuppance after he terrorised Dawn Taylor in her own home.

Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) rushed to Dawn's rescue by hitting Malone over the head with a kettle. However, when the villain regained consciousness and went on the attack again, Dawn used his gun and fired three shots at him in self-defence.

Emmerdale has now revealed that DS Wise will make a comeback as part of the storyline – and will have his eye on Dawn and Harriet.

Asked how worried they should be, Olivia Bromley – who plays Dawn – replied: "Very worried! A senior police officer is missing and Dawn made a formal complaint about him just days earlier.

"It will be very hard for them to prove it was self-defence."

DS Wise has appeared in Emmerdale on and off since 2016, when he helped to investigate the historic sex abuse case involving Aaron Dingle and his father Gordon Livesy.

Wise was also briefly a love interest for Aaron's mum Chas.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a33653934/emmerdale-spoilers-ds-wise-neil-roberts-di-malone/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Moving a body in broad daylight right in the middle of a village. There’s no way someone would not spot that. Harriet being a cop should know, no matter how much you clean a crime scene, there will always be evidence as forensics use this uv light thing where it laminated where blood was before.

If he had his mobile phone with him, wouldn’t they be able to locate that he was in emmerdale village.

• Advertisement

Did nobody hear the gunshots?

If they find Malone's phone, won't it also have texts from Harriet on it?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Did nobody hear the gunshots?

If they find Malone's phone, won't it also have texts from Harriet on it?

He put a silencer on the gun and yeah the phone is such an obvious one, it's probably ringing in the boot of that car as I write this

Where is the body, in the graveyard or burnt?

Where is the body, in the graveyard or burnt?

Think they they buried him, it showed a fresh mound of muck or plot but the phone scenario was covered, the other cop said its off but surely if can still be traced I'm not sure though

Edit. Think Harriet just burnt some clothes and stuff with the branches and all

Had Malone an ex wife and kids?

• Advertisement

Had Malone an ex wife and kids?

I think he mentioned them alright. It would be great if the ex-wife was a cop who knew Harriet from the old days and arrived in the village and began to shake things up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jaysus,the scenes between Lisa Dingle and the ex-husband are beyond cringe....

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Jaysus,the scenes between Lisa Dingle and the ex-husband are beyond cringe....

Lisa is dead, do you mean Mandy and Paul?

Lisa is dead, do you mean Mandy and Paul?

Yes!!sorry....I meant Mandy....I nearly had to watch from behind my hands:eek:(is her name IRL Lisa maybe??)....anyway,cringe central...

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Yes!!sorry....I meant Mandy....I nearly had to watch from behind my hands:eek:(is her name IRL Lisa maybe??)....anyway,cringe central...

Yes Lisa Riley plays Mandy

Yes Lisa Riley plays Mandy

I must have known that if I called her Lisa....coz I know she’s not actually Lisa Dingle!!
    I just find her and the ex-husband’s interactions beyond irritating :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 greatdaysfan

I'm confused. found info that says ----Emmerdale episode 8827 was aired -Fri Aug 28 2020. but found another info stating episode 8829 will be aired Monday 31 2020. but what happened to episode 8828 or did the cut 2 episodes into one again so- Friday 28 2020 is supposed to be 8827/8828-?

Ugh! Paul dancing cringe but I do like Mandy, Emmerdale is a bit meh! at the moment

• Advertisement

What does Nate have on Jamie and Belle? Missed a few episodes recently and just saw him up at Home Farm with a list of demands!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Radio5 wrote: »
    What does Nate have on Jamie and Belle? Missed a few episodes recently and just saw him up at Home Farm with a list of demands!

Belle blabbed to Nate that it was Jamie who knocked down Moira

Billy next to be arrested for missing dead Malone

Did we miss Jakey in the shop :confused: what Sugdens can return, Andy is on the run and Robert is in prison

Nate a scumbag plus he’s all high and mighty

Nate a scumbag plus he’s all high and mighty

I wish Nate was able to smack Jamie

Who is the witness for Moira, someone Kim has paid to blame someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Back to six episodes a week from Monday 14th.

Jamie's nasty controlling side coming out more and more with Belle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie's nasty controlling side coming out more and more with Belle

Yes very manipulative. Like mother like son....

• Advertisement

Kim is back soon and getting a new lover, some speculation it is Will or Moira's incoming brother

Advertisement