Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Such a lack of virus talk and washing hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tracy remembers Frank and the fire, she should shop Amy and Kerry also Nate knows

Cain knows Malone is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tracy remembers Frank and the fire, she should shop Amy and Kerry also Nate knows

Cain knows Malone is dead
    Frank died because he went back in to retrieve the engagement ring. Time someone reminded Tracy of that. She's a right pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

How does Cain know that Malone is dead? (Sorry haven't been able to watch recently)

Can't imagine Will would last 5 mins with Kim, he's not her type at all.

Nice that Moira has some family. Even if they've failed to turn up for any of the Barton funerals over the years.....

Alice1 wrote: »
    Frank died because he went back in to retrieve the engagement ring. Time someone reminded Tracy of that. She's a right pain.

TBF Frank got blamed for the robbery and fire which killed him that Kerry and Tracy started

Cain must have some contacts trying to locate Malone and thinks with all his dirty deals he must be pushing up a bridge somewhere, killed off if only he knew it was Dawn covered up by dirty Harry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Wow Kirin has grown a beard and changed ethnicity. :D

Liam thinking he has Cain's jacket, so much man love :p

Liam thinking he has Cain's jacket, so much man love :p

I love he has a man crush on Cain lol

Charity fighting for Johnny more than her own kids and grandkids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Chas really does treat Paddy like ****

• Advertisement

So no one in the hospital amid a pandemic noticed a stranger taking scrubs and no mask, what a farce of double episodes

When did Sarah steal Al's credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So no one in the hospital amid a pandemic noticed a stranger taking scrubs and no mask, what a farce of double episodes

When did Sarah steal Al's credit card?

I remember her taking it was ages ago, he came into the woolpack, think he may have been paying for takeaway food and she took the card then

Andrea tells Moira about Jamie and Belle lies to Cain to save Jamie

Jai really taking Archie and Arthur on holiday, is the bullying all over?

Who did Belle call, her doctor, Zak or Kim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭solerina

What the hell is going on with Gabby, she was a school girl before COVID and now is supposedly Layla’s best friend ? She seems to have gone from about 16-20 in a few months ��

I'm confused more now, is Belle playing Jamie?

Victoria in love :rolleyes::confused:

Well played Belle but Kim will get him off, I think Nate was in on the plan with Belle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Well played Belle but Kim will get him off, I think Nate was in on the plan with Belle

There are no car parts in lake!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Belle is still in love with him?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Belle is still in love with him?

Belle will probably end up pregnant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

It's a very weird turnaround from Belle. I mean she was still sleeping with the guy for weeks while planning all this. It really feels like they abandoned their original storyline and dreamed this up just to allow them to go down a different avenue due to Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

It's a very weird turnaround from Belle. I mean she was still sleeping with the guy for weeks while planning all this. It really feels like they abandoned their original storyline and dreamed this up just to allow them to go down a different avenue due to Covid.

Apart from the empty pub and the social distancing, Covid is being ignored. Not a sign of a mask....and all the talk of going to Ibiza...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Priya's t.t.t.t.... Top.

e29e98ebc80851ee0a34e2553b7878a3.gif

Chas really does treat Paddy like ****
    Chas gets flirty with Al, affair?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Apart from the empty pub and the social distancing, Covid is being ignored. Not a sign of a mask....and all the talk of going to Ibiza...:eek:

TBH I'm happy enough for them to ignore it. A bit of escapism is no harm!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I feel so ecstatic every time they mention asexuality and just the fact that Liv is an asexual character on a major soap opera.

I often see people giving out about there being too many LGBTQIAP+ characters on soaps, but those people will never understand how amazing and validating it feels when you finally see a character like you on a soap that you can relate to in a small way, having never had that representation before.

I feel so ecstatic every time they mention asexuality and just the fact that Liv is an asexual character on a major soap opera.

I often see people giving out about there being too many LGBTQIAP+ characters on soaps, but those people will never understand how amazing and validating it feels when you finally see a character like you on a soap that you can relate to in a small way, having never had that representation before.

She is a very good actress

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Why didn't the fella go on the date with the girl at the bus stop. And what was ticket he pulled out of his pocket at the end. Missed the last 5 minutes.

Why didn't the fella go on the date with the girl at the bus stop. And what was ticket he pulled out of his pocket at the end. Missed the last 5 minutes.

Vinny's dad seems to be gambling again, it was a betting slip

• Advertisement

Tracy and Cain scenes are good

Advertisement