Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Yeah I really don't like Harriet, every scene with her now I seem to get angry at her face cause of how she act's!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Paula Tilbrook Who played Betty up until 2015 has passed away at the age of 89.

Ah god sure remember oul Seth with her, classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RIP

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, I happened to hear that on the radio yesterday. She died in December, apparently.
    I don't watch very much now, but I remember when she left Emmerdale. It was so well done, probably because the emotions on behalf of all the cast, were real.

RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why is Kim so annoyed with Rhona and Nate- did Nate not tell her about the partnership either?

A bit ridiculous Bob telling Nicola full details of the cafe's insurance refusing to pay. She's never exactly been the soul of discretion now has she?

Is Bob still an owner of the cafe that the insurance rang his mobile not Brenda?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Dan's a sap...10k....at least Amelia has some cop on..Kerrie will blow through that money...

Who has Bob's twins as he is running the cafe, pub and caring for Dan with Brenda off with Eric

Could Lydia be pregnant?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who has Bob's twins as he is running the cafe, pub and caring for Dan with Brenda off with Eric

Could Lydia be pregnant?

They have the best childcare in the known world in Emmerdale. I expect the twins are in the magic childcare /youth centre where many of the Dingle children/grandchildren spend their time when they're not in Scotland/France/Channel Islands etc. :)

Looks like Vanessa will be staying away at her mum's as the actress off pregnant not returning

Yeah about f'n time fock u Malone!!!

Him and Cain should just get wrecked on what's in the car and burn Malone up on the farm, session on!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Well done Will for shutting that gobby Scouse git up.

He (Womack) was an Irish traveller in Vera last week and his accent was the worst ever. It was like Cilla Black had a kid with Finbar Furey.

Emmerdale brothers Max Parker and Kris Mochrie are dating in real life (played brothers Luke and Lee Posner)

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emmerdale-max-parker-kris-dating-22412746

Does anyone in Emmerdale know how to check for a pulse or breathing to make sure really dead and of course no one sees injured Malone going from the garage to a house to the church

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hi,

Just missed the end there of Emmerdale.

Can someone tell me what did Luke spot?

fin12 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just missed the end there of Emmerdale.

Can someone tell me what did Luke spot?

Luke? Do you mean Will? It was Malones police or detective badge under a chair in the church

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

rapul wrote: »
    Luke? Do you mean Will? It was Malones police or detective badge under a chair in the church

Ya sorry will , thanks.

How pointless is Matty, so much potential for the character wasted

Amy burnt down Jai's last business

Malone cured of his injury in the church over night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How pointless is Matty, so much potential for the character wasted

Amy burnt down Jai's last business

Malone cured of his injury in the church over night

And murdered Frank!

If Malone was so taken with Harriet why didn't he look her up before Will's release and when he left his wife and kids, she left to police to become a vicar, he could have tracked her down

If Billy really wants to go straight, he needs to distance himself farther from Will and even Dawn too

Sarah should be staying inside or up in Scotland with a low immune system and where is Moses and Johnny? Charity never did this much for her own kids and Noah on her side yet she forgets about him

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Luckily with lockdown the Yorkshire crime rates fell. Malone fannies around the village like the Wandering Jew with no DCI calling him up asking him awkward questions like where the **** is he.

And murdered Frank!

Will there ever be justice for Frank

Tracy has given up and Nate knew too
    Tracy is pregnant, Cara returns

Emmerdale producer Jane Hudson has dropped some big hints about the storylines to come for autumn and beyond.

The ITV soap is riding high off a Best Soap and Continuing Drama win at the Virgin Media BAFTA TV Awards on Friday (July 31), on top of confirmation that it will be back to six episodes per week by mid-September.

The most intriguing hint revolved around Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton), Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) and DI Malone's (Mark Womack) twisted love triangle, following the two men brawling this past week.

"There's been lots of people trying to guess who's going to die. Is it Malone, is it Will, is it Harriet?" Hudson told Digital Spy and other media. "Well, all I can tell you is nobody has quite guessed it correctly yet. People have been in the right area, the right region, but they've not quite guessed it. But it's very, very soon."

Hudson teased the arrival of Moira Dingle's brother this autumn, adding that this family reunion is "going to cause absolute ructions and turmoil" for Moira.

Viewers can expect that Priya Sharma is "going to have some troubles on the horizon", with Hudson clarifying that they are "quite far off" in the future.

"We've got a lot coming up," she teased.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a33485519/emmerdale-malone-will-harriet-death-twist/

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Have to say I am finding Emmerdale very boring and 'samey' these days. For quite a while actually. There is no story line that has grabbed my interest. Think i'll give it a break for a while now and maybe come back to it in a few months.
    Not sure how it won best soap the other night.

Has Bob become Dan's career, how come Kerry has left him and Amelia?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Who was the fella in the photo behind Dan when he was talking to Bob? It looked like a soldier.

Who was the fella in the photo behind Dan when he was talking to Bob? It looked like a soldier.

I think son Sean, he joined the army

• Advertisement

What is Rakesh's daughter's name- when Priya is saying it, it sounded like Raheny?

Nice to see a business family like the Sharmas have such great security, Sarah just opened a sash window and she's in. I expect Charity had a key as they probably haven't changed the locks since she was Mrs Jai Sharma. Home Farm is similarly secure no doubt.

With Vanessa and Rhona gone and Jamie running his mammy's 'empire', is Paddy now the sole vet in the practice?
    Why did Debbie got to Scotland- sunny climate, Brexit,new boyfriend?

Advertisement