Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder who cut Jamie's hair with Kerry away and Mandy in heat after Paul and Bernice in Austraila

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder who cut Jamie's hair with Kerry away and Mandy in heat after Paul and Bernice in Austraila

I liked the longer, curly style better. he looks like a school boy with the tight cut.

Jamie cracks in a conversation with Lydia at Home Farm.
    Lydia is shocked as Jamie comes clean about what he has done. Before long, the Dingles team up to plot their revenge.
    Meanwhile, Jamie hits the bottle and slips while drunk, hitting his head and falling unconscious

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm had enough of Jamie now.

Is Al choosing Chas over Priya? Does he live in the Sharma house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Is Al choosing Chas over Priya? Does he live in the Sharma house?

He must be insane, I mean Priya wow but did not see that 180 on Andrea, poor Bell

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

An hour of Emmerdale on Tuesday but only a half hour on Thursday because of the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

rapul wrote: »
    He must be insane, I mean Priya wow but did not see that 180 on Andrea, poor Bell

He was flirting with her so what’s he playing at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I liked the longer, curly style better. he looks like a school boy with the tight cut.

its your lucky night ,its long again tonight .Obviously filmed out of sync

Mena the "nurse" after Risha, her sister's husband

I thought Wendy was the nurse at Liam and Manpreet's practice

• Advertisement

Dawn goes off with Ellis

I assume Jamie Tate is not dead, another Tate dying in Home Farm would be ironic like Frank and Chris

I was surprised Jamie fell. I was expecting footsteps then "Oh it's you" then he gets clobbered, lies in a coma so plod arrest Wendy's son, Sam, ArBelle, Bob, Andrea, Nathan, Cain, Jimmy then there's a reveal at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

I was surprised Jamie fell. I was expecting footsteps then "Oh it's you" then he gets clobbered, lies in a coma so plod arrest Wendy's son, Sam, ArBelle, Bob, Andrea, Nathan, Cain, Jimmy then there's a reveal at Christmas.

You should be writing the stories!

Dawn goes off with Ellis

Both of them families needs to go along with the Spencer’s except Harriet they are all deadwood

Belle's mental health issues start up again, she will be hearing voices like her dead mum Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Billy is getting all creepy - like a stalker. Won't take no for an answer

Don’t know why Dawn wouldn’t just tell Billy, it’s not like he would rat on them, he hated Malone aswell.

Is Johnny with Vanessa and why is she ignoring Charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I often dip in and out of Emmerdale. Is it just me or is it a little boring now?

• Advertisement

Belle's mental health will be focused on again as she hears voices, her dead mother Lisa

I suppose Dawn will be pregnant now. Who's da daddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Love how they slept together and are now socially distancing :pac:

I suppose Dawn will be pregnant now. Who's da daddy?

Where is Lucas? Did Dawn get full sole custody?

RobertKK wrote: »
    Love how they slept together and are now socially distancing :pac:

They both wore masks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Michelle Hardwick who plays Vanessa has just had a baby boy so unlikely the character will be returning in near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Would that field be Moira's by now by adverse possession or whatever it's called? Didn't they say Annie Sugden didn't even know she owned it and she has been out of the show for years? Moira has owned the farm for over a decade without Annie ever laying claim to her field.

Would that field be Moira's by now by adverse possession or whatever it's called? Didn't they say Annie Sugden didn't even know she owned it and she has been out of the show for years? Moira has owned the farm for over a decade without Annie ever laying claim to her field.

She would want to get onto her solicitor anyway cause Victoria prob owes her for maintaining the field and didn’t she say she did drainage there or something and put up fencing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

fin12 wrote: »
    She would want to get onto her solicitor anyway cause Victoria prob owes her for maintaining the field and didn’t she say she did drainage there or something and put up fencing?

I can't imagine the cost of 'maintaining the field' would equate to all the rent Moira hasn't been paying for the field for years.

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    Michelle Hardwick who plays Vanessa has just had a baby boy so unlikely the character will be returning in near future.

I'm not a Vanessa fan, but as she is with a show producer or writer she will have a job for life, I see no chemistry between her and Charity, Tracy has more with Charity

Vic could rent the field to Moira, they were family and she supported Vic after the rape, Luke can butt out

Advertisement