Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where was Liv, Kyle and Isaac?

Kyle and Isaac were with Moira and Cain left to visit them at some point. Liv was holed up in her room the whole time. I'd be hopeful that they at least brought her some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy and Nico in Laurel's house while Laurel in the Sharma house with Arthur and Archie, really as if, Jai would allow

The locations and pairings for the lockdowns make less sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Best one so far I think though in showing how a marriage can pretty much breakdown in lockdown times and how hard it is with the kids and just everything, I know you don't see them but they are mentioned. Poor Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

These people all seem like hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

RobertKK wrote: »
    These people all seem like hard work.

Can you just imagine doing lock-down with Chas? jeez you'd be afraid to say anything, head-wreck.

• Advertisement

Does chaz not love paddy anymore?

Well that was a waste of half an hour, worst one yet.

Why could Marlon not be with his kids but instead in Charity's house with Ellis and Al :confused: (And yes I know it was for lockdown story) but Vanessa is sick yet travels to Scotland to Debbie

April with Bob and the twins and Leo with Rhona, Marlon could not go with any?

Why could Marlon not be with his kids but instead in Charity's house with Ellis and Al :confused: (And yes I know it was for lockdown story) but Vanessa is sick yet travels to Scotland to Debbie

April with Bob and the twins and Leo with Rhona, Marlon could not go with any?

Marlon said he had a sore throat at the start, but obviously in real life once that had passed you would stay with your daughter, but this is not real life, and the purpose was obviously to make us happy with our own situation. Because however bad it gets in our own lives it’s not as bad as living with Marlon, Al or especially Chas.

Silly that Charity would go to Scotland with Vanessa, who is getting cancer treatment, and their 3 boys and Sarah, Must be a nice big house Debbie has, 4 adults, 2 teenagers and 3 smaller boisterous boys. Just the place to recover from cancer during lockdown.

Is Belle and Zac also supposedly up with Debbie? Where is Pearl cocooning?

• Advertisement

Is Belle and Zac also supposedly up with Debbie? Where is Pearl cocooning?

Zac is in Scotland, Belle is in the ‘apartment’ I think Sam and Lydia called it, I presume the flat above the barn at the Dingle farm.

No idea where Pearl is.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Good that its normal episodes again, we had enough coronavirus...

RobertKK wrote: »
    Good that its normal episodes again, we had enough coronavirus...

But it's Jamie ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

I presume there is going to be a time jump at some stage. Last nights ep was still set in April (Andrea was only missing for one night) so I presume the lockdown episode stuff has yet to happen in this timeline, yet some of the scenes last night were obviously only filmed recently (Nate and his cap for instance). Its very confusing. If they dont do a time jump then it means that the lockdown episodes didnt really happen. Brain fried lol

I think
    Jamie runs down Moira with Malone getting blamed but Andrea sees and blackmails him to stay with her

The actor who plays Jamie is gorgeous

The actor who plays Jamie is gorgeous

He's no Ross Barton

He's no Ross Barton

I never fancied Ross at all

Be the.. ouch, wonder was that Moira walking back since her car had broke down and Cain left her, can see the whole Malone story getting heavy soon maybe even with social distancing

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Could you really get up to 85mph on those roads and if you hit someone at that speed I think you'd be collecting the bits in buckets.

• Advertisement

Could you really get up to 85mph on those roads and if you hit someone at that speed I think you'd be collecting the bits in buckets.

Well if there anything like the back roads here im sure you could!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

What happened in Monday' s episode-did Moira catch Malone and Harriet together or what? Was that why he came to the farm to threaten her and the kids?

strange how we didn' t see Cain's car when he turned up in the middle of the countryside and neither Moira or Malone seemed to have heard a car or gave no indication of noticing him before he spoke?

Jacob and Leana are fair annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Radio5 wrote: »
    What happened in Monday' s episode-did Moira catch Malone and Harriet together or what? Was that why he came to the farm to threaten her and the kids?

strange how we didn' t see Cain's car when he turned up in the middle of the countryside and neither Moira or Malone seemed to have heard a car or gave no indication of noticing him before he spoke?

Jacob and Leana are fair annoying.

Yeah she saw / overheard them and copped it.

Who trashed Leyla's business? Gabby or Leanna?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just was watching a classic emmerdale episode yesterday, where Jamie was a baby and Kim had a nanny and Kim wouldn’t even change his nappy. His father wasn’t Frank Tate (Kim’s husband) but some guy called David but for some reason Frank wanted to say the son is his even though Kim said the whole village knew the truth. Kim was very beautiful.

Yeah Kim was stunning, and yep hit and run was Moira, could see that coming, Cain will go after Malone surely now

fin12 wrote: »
    Just was watching a classic emmerdale episode yesterday, where Jamie was a baby and Kim had a nanny and Kim wouldn’t even change his nappy. His father wasn’t Frank Tate (Kim’s husband) but some guy called David but for some reason Frank wanted to say the son is his even though Kim said the whole village knew the truth. Kim was very beautiful.

Yes Dave was Jamie's dad then it retconned to Frank to make him a Tate

The Wendy birdwatching what a load of ****e too, no mention of this before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who trashed Leyla's business? Gabby or Leanna?

Possibly Gabby? She may not want to see Liam happy with anyone and knew that Leanna would automatically get the blame.

I think Jamie will tell his mother what happened. It's not much of a trump card for Andrea- if she tells the truth, Millie will be facing the possibility of losing her dad - which, let's face it none of them want.

Nice to see the Dingle Family room of the hospital wasn't empty for too long...

Where is Kerry and Amy, still free unpunished for the robbery and fire which lead to Frank's death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Harriet is quickly becoming the most annoying character , she swears on her faith to Cain she has nothing to hide, that she's not lying, while she is lying to his face.
    Tell Malone she wants nothing to do with him, yet keeps going back.

'' I don't want any of this, oh that's it, shove it in deeper''

Advertisement