Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Gabby said she was staying home from college and yet Leana meets her coming off the bus? Jakey doesn't mention to Dopey David and Leyla that he met up with Leana on the day of the bridal smashup. Maybe Maya has come back to claim her true love Liam or Dopey David or both?

Can't wait for Malone to send Will back to prison when he hears about the wedding...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is Andrea's plan for Belle that she needs Leyla's help?

So Emmerdale gonna stay on air with them doing two hander episodes? Will they still run out?

I am surprised Zak was ok with his young daughter Belle with Kim's married son

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am surprised Zak was ok with his young daughter Belle with Kim's married son

I suppose he can’t really say anything since he cheated on Lisa with Joanie.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I suppose he can’t really say anything since he cheated on Lisa with Joanie.

That is true but he could have mentioned how he upset Lisa who would be unhappy with Belle's choice in married father Jamie

That is true but he could have mentioned how he upset Lisa who would be unhappy with Belle's choice in married father Jamie

Especially after all the destruction caused by Belle's affair with the married doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Oh my god the face on Jamie 2nite

So Emmerdale gonna stay on air with them doing two hander episodes? Will they still run out?

The lockdown two handers start next week

rapul wrote: »
    Oh my god the face on Jamie 2nite

He’s gorgeous ain’t he

• Advertisement

I wouldn't say gorgeous....more like trying too hard...

He's the latest in a long line of Emmerdale kid-adults whose every step is pretty much bankrolled by/live with their parent or parents, - who also exert a weird amount of influence on their lives- see the Sharmas, the Kings (before they eventually killed off all but Jimmy), Eric/David and the Barton brothers.

The Dingles live together and share/ swap partners and support each others ventures.

Good to see Brexit has arrived early and there are no food safety checks for food suppliers in UK. Wylie's farm gets a Big Contract and it's being run by a mechanic and owned by 'business' woman'. Even if they are planning to sell off some of Kim's old nags when they get past their best....

So Sam kicked out Vinnie and Mandy over Lydia and the virus, where did Belle and Zak go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So Sam kicked out Vinnie and Mandy over Lydia and the virus, where did Belle and Zak go?

Who cares..what a load of tat...it was like watching a bad play...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Lydia was on the phone to Zac and said something about Debbie so I guess he's in Scotland, Belle is in the flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I really enjoyed that episode immensely. I like when soaps do something completely different.

Seems to be very polarising though - people are either really loving it or absolutely hating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I really enjoyed that episode immensely. I like when soaps do something completely different.

Seems to be very polarising though - people are either really loving it or absolutely hating it.

I liked it. I like Sam and Lydia as characters, can’t say I’ll enjoy one if it’s just Bob and Wendy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I liked it. I like Sam and Lydia as characters, can’t say I’ll enjoy one if it’s just Bob and Wendy!!

No Bob and Wendy lockdown episodes. The other 5 lockdown episodes are...

Cain & Aaron
    Mandy & Vinny
    Jimmy & Nicola
    Marlon, Ellis & Al
    Chas & Paddy

Hopefully they'll all be decent anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I'm in the didn't like it camp. I like both Lydia and Sam as characters but it just didn't work for me. If Judy Garland/Aaron turns on the waterworks I'll be turning off. Not even going to try Chas and Paddy; don't like either.

I liked the lockdown episodes but my boyfriend said he rather watch paint dry

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I don't like these lockdown episodes, we had enough of lockdown.

• Advertisement

I really like the lockdown episodes as well. It’s a pretty accurate reflection of how people are living.

No Bob and Wendy lockdown episodes. The other 5 lockdown episodes are...

Cain & Aaron
    Mandy & Vinny
    Jimmy & Nicola
    Marlon, Ellis & Al
    Chas & Paddy

Hopefully they'll all be decent anyway.

Christ imagine being misfortunate to be stuck in lockdown with her :eek:
    She's a pain in the hoop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭solerina

Hated the lock down episodes, just stop until normality can return !!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

solerina wrote: »
    Hated the lock down episodes, just stop until normality can return !!

The first night with Sam and Lydia wasn't great i thought, last night wasn't so bad.

But not looking forward to some of the other stories. Mandy & Vinny:(

Would have been better if they stopped for a few weeks and then went back to normal.

Where was Liv, Kyle and Isaac?

I wonder will Vinny's real mam show up

I do like Vinny, he fits well with Mandy and the Dingle clan

Vinnie is a very good singer.

Really enjoyed this scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

fin12 wrote: »
    Vinnie is a very good singer.

If you go to YouTube, type in "The Woolpack Sessions" and there's a few of them singing. Dawn does a stripped back version of Teardrops and you'll never look at PC Swirling the same again after seeing his shirt and his version of Wonderful Life. :D

Advertisement