Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Vanessa's car hidden, has Laurel's place a garage? Surely someone would see Pierce entering and leaving Laurel's house

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Vanessa's car hidden, has Laurel's place a garage? Surely someone would see Pierce entering and leaving Laurel's house to get milk....

The whole thing is really amateur writing, no concept of realism...or maybe Vanessa's really thick...the struggle was gas..looked like they were "making out" against the door...:rolleyes:

I like charity new hair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I like charity new hair

Did she get her hair styled while her partner was missing?

I like charity new hair

I do too

Did she cut her hair or get extensions out?

I really would not object to Pierce killing Vanessa, he had no problem killing Graham, just let little Johnny escape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Laura99

Apparently Cain
    shoots Kyle, he is in the barn with Moira and they think it's the rustlers.

Just watching classic emmerdale on itv3! Rachel is pregnant with Chris’s baby, who is that baby in context of today’s episodes?

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Just watching classic emmerdale on itv3! Rachel is pregnant with Chris’s baby, who is that baby in context of today’s episodes?

TomJoe aka Tom Waterhouse Joseph Tate who Cain thought he killed but Graham faked his death, Debbie was banging him, he wanted revenge on Charity and the Dingles

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tjdaly

I've been watching this recently with my wife. Finding it a bit hard to concentrate on the story. What is the deal with Rhona? Is she going out with Marlon or what?

Did Vanessa have cancer before or a cancer scare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Message to Vanessa....kitchen drawers pull out ,not down ffs.....sick of this storyline already....:rolleyes:

They're fake drawers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

tjdaly wrote: »
    I've been watching this recently with my wife. Finding it a bit hard to concentrate on the story. What is the deal with Rhona? Is she going out with Marlon or what?

Very very Short version- Rhona used to go out with Marlon and then she fell in love with his best friend Paddy. She then discovered that she was pregnant with what transpired to be Marlon's baby, who is Leo.

Rhona married Paddy for a while but it didn't last and she then married Pierce and it didn't last and then she went out with Graham and he was murdered.

So Marlon is father to her son.

Big Vern wrote: »
    They're fake drawers!!!

I thought she was wearing “fake drawers”

I thought she was wearing “fake drawers”

If anything they'd be needing a change by now.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Is that a week Vanessa has been tied up with no bathroom break?

Is that a week Vanessa has been tied up with no bathroom break?

Have you not seen the ads for mammy nappies...?..they're on every ad break...

Is Pierce drugging Johnny?

Both a full time, dedicated ballistics and rapid response unit needs to be placed in that village pronto. As bad for shootings as West Baltimore when Marlo Stanfield ran the show :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,890 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Vanessa, who hasn't a clue that drawers open, and you can simple take them out also, who knew ! Everyone except her is seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Wonder is it an oversight that Virgin Media have Fridays episode up online?

• Advertisement

Vanessa, who hasn't a clue that drawers open, and you can simple take them out also, who knew ! Everyone except her is seems.

They are fake drawers, she said it the other night. Just so we know!

Big Vern wrote: »
    They are fake drawers, she said it the other night. Just so we know!

A weak kitten could pull them off....are her fingers broken, no reason she cant take the gag out of her mouth....

Also, when Rhona was leaving home farm, there was a teddy on a chair..looked like the one Pierce took when he was leaving the other night....:confused:

Nate lost a lot of blood...really thought Cain was going to have to step up.........could have been an interesting storyline..but no....

A weak kitten could pull them off....are her fingers broken, no reason she cant take the gag out of her mouth....

Also, when Rhona was leaving home farm, there was a teddy on a chair..looked like the one Pierce took when he was leaving the other night....:confused:

Nate lost a lot of blood...really thought Cain was going to have to step up.........could have been an interesting storyline..but no....

We have said this each night, she could easily force her way out it, take off the gag and use her teeth loosen the knots on rope.

Also has he glued her to the floor, she doesn't seem to be able to stand up at all! Just gone silly at this stage.

Is the glass to stab Pierce or cut the rope.....or scratch "HELP" on the drawer......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Took a very long time to move the piece from her foot to under her leg. Whole other story lines nearly wrapped up in that time. Anyone else thinking we wouldn’t really miss her if Pierce got rid? Seems no one else has missed her, work colleagues, friends, neighbors. Her SISTER!

Is the glass to stab Pierce or cut the rope.....or scratch "HELP" on the drawer......:rolleyes:

Maybe Pierce could use it to shave himself!

I thought it was gas that Grahame 's murder was weeks ago..Pierce leaves a note in the house weeks ago...Rhona finds it (eventually) and works it out in 2 minutes....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cbb1982

I seen a headline that Doug Potts is leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I think he bows out
    tomorrow
    ... No loss.

Hour long episode tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Well that was an anti climax. Only good thing was Rhona getting her power back by tranquillising Pierce. Those detectives were absolutely useless. I bet they won’t even rush in releasing Marlon. He should sue them because they didn’t even investigate any other scenarios. Marlon hiding the weapon under the sink was far too obvious.

Advertisement