Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can we Belle up the duff by Jamie, cheating pair, Kim having a Dingle grandchild she'll be happy :p

I wonder what the chances are that she can get pregnant in March with the baby born on..... Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I wonder what the chances are that she can get pregnant in March with the baby born on..... Christmas Day.

Theres the Christmas special episode right there......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

If Lisa can go 9 months until the last minute on Christmas Day without knowing she was pregnant with Belle, then Belle can do the same.

Speaking of Lisa, 3 years today since she bored poor Joanie to death just as the she got out of prison

• Registered Users Posts: 85,560 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Zak ever coming back from Scotland, Jessie's boys looking after April, surely Bob or Paddy would take her while Marlon is banged up

Is Zak ever coming back from Scotland, Jessie's boys looking after April, surely Bob or Paddy would take her while Marlon is banged up

Usually in soaps you start to notice photographs "in shot" before something happens...it happened in corrie just before Jim returned...photos of Liz and Jim on the mantlepiece in the pub....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

6th of June, wow plenty of time for who knows what to happen, how has no one noticed a homess looking chap lurking around though, he looks well ropey!

Pete's exit is soon, he finds it hard working at the farm his mother held his father hostage plus Nate getting close to Tracy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Does local shop ever give out change from the till.

I thought Nate cheated on Tracy with Kerry

I thought Nate cheated on Tracy with Kerry

Jesus...how long dies he think a half litre of milk will last....he,s not expecting Tracy to stay for breakfast then,.....:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Everyone always has the exact amount, no change required!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Big Vern wrote: »
    Everyone always has the exact amount, no change required!!

Its like Dublin Bus, no change given!

Is Leyla a permanent fixture in the shop now...:rolleyes:

Is Leyla a permanent fixture in the shop now...:rolleyes:

I think her feet are nailed to the floor!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I think her feet are nailed to the floor!

I'd nail her on the floor... I'll be off now. :pac:

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I'd nail her on the floor... I'll be off now. :pac:

Don’t forget your coat!

So no one sees Pierce around, not even nosy Pearl and now he wants money from Kim

So no one sees Pierce around, not even nosy Pearl and now he wants money from Kim

He's like a ninja...or the invisible man.....maybe he's only in Rhona's mind...imagine if you replaced Pierce with Rhona in every scene....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

And in daylight too. How does he get there... On the bus? And he just risks it that nobody will see him. In every outdoor scene there are people/extras milling about and nobody notices him lurking around.

Neighbourhood Watch isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Missed a good deal of the episodes around Graham's death. So can someone explain why Kim knowing about Graham & Rhona moving to France seemed so significant to Rhona (Al revealed it when he caught Vanessa and Rhona snooping around Home Farm the other day).

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    Missed a good deal of the episodes around Graham's death. So can someone explain why Kim knowing about Graham & Rhona moving to France seemed so significant to Rhona (Al revealed it when he caught Vanessa and Rhona snooping around Home Farm the other day).

I think it gives Kim a reason for killing Graham then

Al put his foot in it by revealing Kim knew to Rhona even though Kim did arrange the job :confused: or did Rhona get offered another French vet job

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

God he's creepy

God he's creepy

Is he actually living behind that curtain....:rolleyes:

So Kim the dragon lady witch brings a stranger into her home, opens up about her husband Graham and asks him to represent her son in a custody battle :rolleyes:

So Kim the dragon lady witch brings a stranger into her home, opens up about her husband Graham and asks him to represent her son in a custody battle :rolleyes:

And breaks open a bottle of Chivas Regal!

And breaks open a bottle of Chivas Regal!

Was she trying to keep him on side when she heard he was a liar..sorry lawyer....

Not even a ....."oh, and I'll get a new phone for you tomorrow. ." when he was leaving

Luke is a chef, really?

I'm not feeling the potential coupling of him and Vic, it's strange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

What special privileges has marlon got to have visits almost every day? 🀷*♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Pierce swanning around the village and no one sees him. So funny. Come and goes from Rhona's house and no one bats an eyelid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Did Belle and Jamie do the dirty or did something else happen between them

Advertisement