Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Anybody know why Andrea was covered in blood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Anybody know why Andrea was covered in blood?

I don't think she was, it was just showing a scenario. The same way that Charity and Ryan looking over the bridge.

I don't think she was, it was just showing a scenario. The same way that Charity and Ryan looking over the bridge.

Ah really it was a cop out so

Last two weeks of Emmerdale have been brilliant I hope they can keep up it

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Jai beat up
    Jimmy over Archie while coked

Maybe Charity and Ryan stole money from Grahams account that he had taken from Kim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

So it was all Pierce, fookin Al the pansy of course he couldn't have done it, great week of the show, as others have said hopefully can keep it up, gotta wonder how it will all go now, seems to be alot of other variables going on at the same time, u would wonder about charity and Ryan alrite

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Simon with an English accent and Sister Bridget too....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Simon looks like a greengrocer in that mac.

Simon with an English accent and Sister Bridget too....:D

You could literally see him on anything :D Wasnt he in 'The Good wife' before too?

Simon looks like a greengrocer in that mac.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYYi-HUmCQCYnqsadraX_1FuhiygHg-LfATFJIGS_oIGlkAmzZEQ&s

• Advertisement

Graham surely had a ton of defensive wounds to show he had been in a struggle and had fought back. Marlon hasn't a scratch on him and is arrested for murder... Let's not wait for DNA or finger print evidence to be analysed. Straight in with an arrest on Priyas word.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYYi-HUmCQCYnqsadraX_1FuhiygHg-LfATFJIGS_oIGlkAmzZEQ&s
    I say... i say ...he looks like a grrrrgrrreengrocer!

You could literally see him on anything :D Wasnt he in 'The Good wife' before too?

And in Corrie flogging jewellery, surely Fair City next

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Graham surely had a ton of defensive wounds to show he had been in a struggle and had fought back. Marlon hasn't a scratch on him and is arrested for murder... Let's not wait for DNA or finger print evidence to be analysed. Straight in with an arrest on Priyas word.

You know in Soaps they always have to arrest an innocent person first before the real killer is eventually caught usually after the innocent is in prison for the murder

I wonder will Pierce frame Marlon, hide the murder weapon in Vic's food van

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And in Corrie flogging jewellery, surely Fair City next

Hes done well to avoid faircity this far. To be fair he'd act most of them off tge screen. Proably sees it as a last resort when all the jobs dry up.
    pac:

In all fairness, if it goes to trial and the jury are expected to believe that Marlon beat martial arts expert in a struggle then there will be loud guffaws all round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Hes done well to avoid faircity this far. To be fair he'd act most of them off tge screen. Proably sees it as a last resort when all the jobs dry up.
    pac:

He’s far too good for fair city. Would be fantastic to find out that he’s actually a good detective and solves the murder. That’s hard to come by in the soaps. We’re usually banging our heads against the wall with some of them.

The truth about Arthur (Alfie Clarke) bullying Archie (Kai Assi) will come to light after his family learns that Sandy Thomas has died. The character will be killed off screen, following cast member Freddie Jones's death last year.

Episodes airing next week will see Doug (Duncan Preston) trying to console Laurel (Charlotte Bellamy), when she receives a call informing her of Sandy's death.

When Laurel does pluck up the strength to share the sad news with the kids, Arthur reacts badly as he abruptly storms out of the house.

It will be Jimmy King (Nick Miles) who eventually finds Arthur at the cemetery at Ashley's graveside, where the boy admits that he feels as if God is punishing him.

Arthur will later even admit his bullying to Laurel, leaving her conflicted over what to do. Laurel does eventually decide to text Jimmy to come over, since Arthur let him take the blame for hurting Archie.

As they wait for Jimmy to arrive so they can tell him the truth, Laurel and Arthur are shocked when Jai (Chris Bisson) returns home much earlier than scheduled from rehab.

Will they share Arthur's confession with Jai at this sensitive time, and what will Jimmy say when he learns the truth about Archie?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭Osamabindipper

In all fairness, if it goes to trial and the jury are expected to believe that Marlon beat martial arts expert in a struggle then there will be loud guffaws all round

Marlon beating anyone would get similar reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Seriously these clowns hopping all over the police station reception with their "FREE MARLON! FREE MARLON!"

Can they not just hop in with batons and lace them PLEASE

Poor Marlon hard to see how he'll get out of this one, and yeah haha what we're they like in the cop shop!

I'd say Jamie was off with Belle when Graham was killed

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Yea, he was feeding his carrot to Belle's bunny .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Emmerdale used to be so much better. Pretty poor these days.

I miss all these characters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Marlon made it out of jail to present an NTA tonight( in handcuffs).

Emmerdale won best overall soap and have to agree.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Yep, I voted for it too. By far the best soap out there.

Delighted the days of Corrie v Eastenders are over

Did Pierce plant the flash light in Marlon's house?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Pierce plant the flash light in Marlon's house?

Aye he must have, it didn't show but he was lurking around Rhonas enough I'm sure he got in somehow

• Advertisement

Can we assume Belle will be up the duff by Jamie, cheating pair, Kim having a Dingle grandchild she'll be happy :p

Advertisement