Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Mandy kind of adopted him

Sex slave.............:eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I feel a bit sorry for Charity. She can't do anything right.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,890 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I cannot get used to Vic/Luke and granny Wendy

AC 12 needed

p05r759z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

its Scary how Archie can turn so nasty so quick.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    its Scary how Archie can turn so nasty so quick.

Like father like son.......now we are made feel sorry for Arfur's bullying......:rolleyes:

How much did Samson get for Alice's ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I don't watch Emmerdale at all but with the quarantine on, I've seen it the last few days.
    Am I the only one who thinks that Andrea Tate really looks like the actress, Kristen Scott Thomas?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oooooooooo matron!

£300. ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I don’t really get that. Sam took the ring of his finger, so it must have been his wedding ring. Why did he say to Samson that he could give to his bride someday. Surely Alice’s wedding ring would be a better fit for her.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I don’t really get that. Sam took the ring of his finger, so it must have been his wedding ring. Why did he say to Samson that he could give to his bride someday. Surely Alice’s wedding ring would be a better fit for her.

I assume Alice's ring was buried with her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I assume Alice's ring was buried with her

Exactly, so why would you give your new bride your Dads old wedding ring? Is she supposed to wear it? Or was it to give to her so she could give it back to Sam on the big day,

Oh I don’t think it really matters. I have wayyyyyyy too much time on my hands now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Second Thursday episode being dropped as of next week. Will still be getting 5 episodes a week for the time being, as production continues for now.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation-street/a31738572/coronation-street-emmerdale-coronavirus-schedule/

Mandy bought the ring back with Free Marlon campaign money, she'll be goosed again

Charity and Tracy have more chemistry than her and Vanessa

Second Thursday episode being dropped as of next week. Will still be getting 5 episodes a week for the time being, as production continues for now.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation-street/a31738572/coronation-street-emmerdale-coronavirus-schedule/

How can they continue with so many episodes when Corrie and Eastenders are shut down

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

How can they continue with so many episodes when Corrie and Eastenders are shut down

Corrie isn't shutdown. Corrie and Emmerdale are still in production right now. They're cutting back the amount of episodes from next week in case they have to shut down in the coming days/weeks. If (more likely when) they do shut down production, they'll probably cut back the amount of Emmerdale episodes aired per week even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Marlon breathing so heavy, probably Covid 19.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Marlon breathing so heavy, probably Covid 19.

Or Overacting-20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Chaz is also over reacting, come on like poor Paddy

Did Brenda call the police on Mandy, Brenda the shop lifter, judgemental wagon

• Advertisement

Paddy forgetting the baby is silly storyline l he has to say it my friend was having a heart attack and didn’t think job done.

F**k sake... Graham's ashes are still smouldering.

Was Jewellers spelled wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

How was Marlon lying in hospital so ill. Then next scene back home with loads of visitors. . Did I miss an episode.

Have Liam and Bernice actually broke up?

How was Marlon lying in hospital so ill. Then next scene back home with loads of visitors. . Did I miss an episode.

Really loooong ad break...:p

That Liam and Laya storyline is just sad....imagine him treating people for the virus in a couple of weeks...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

When are Hotten General Hospital opening a Dingle Wing ? Lord knows between Dingles, their husbands, wives, lovers, ex's , children, grandchildren, enemies, neighbours, and victims they give them enough business.

Good job it's a quiet time of year on farms with 1 vet in hospital and the others busy doing other things like going to the pub and looking after sick people. Oh wait...

Completely overdoing the misery for Paddy. His best friend has a heart attack in front of him and and then they land the baby story on him at the same time. Chas will drag it on and on and on and Cain will talk to her and Charity will talk to her and Rhona will talk to her and Aaron will talk/cry to her and Bear will talk to her and everyone and his wife will talk to her eventually she'll forgive Paddy.

Who is mother of Dr Liam's daughter?

Leanna's mother Was Lara (dead.)

You could be right about Paddy but I thought it might be the beginning of the end for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Acosta

They should use their break from filming to find some decent writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Acosta

They should use their break from filming to find some decent writers.

• Advertisement

Was Diane and Sarah missing the christening?

Advertisement