Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So what did happen to Leo's passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So what did happen to Leo's passport?

Paddy...?

Can i just say imo Liv has been the best actress in the soap for a long time.....just sayin..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I think Graham took it for safekeeping but didn’t tell Rhôna.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I think Graham took it for safekeeping but didn’t tell Rhôna.

I thought that too..but why take it?..so they couldnt bring Leo with them maybe..??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Would Pierce have taken it?

• Advertisement

Did Leo hide it himself as he wants to stay, also why did Vanessa not tell Marlon the truth that Rhona is leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Roll on Monday nite can't wait tbh, weak stories over Christmas, corrie has been better and I much prefer emmerdale in general

rapul wrote: »
    Roll on Monday nite can't wait tbh, weak stories over Christmas, corrie has been better and I much prefer emmerdale in general

It'll probably be a disapointment as usual.....unless Leo stabs Marlon in the neck..with the poker....in the bedroom..:D

deisemum wrote: »
    Would Pierce have taken it?

Is he out, surely he would have to stay far away from Rhona

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Is he out, surely he would have to stay far away from Rhona

Rhona was recently told he was coming up for parole recently. He might have been told to stay away from her but he's the sort that would probably ignore that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

deisemum wrote: »
    Rhona was recently told he was coming up for parole recently. He might have been told to stay away from her but he's the sort that would probably ignore that.

Well, he is the sort that would rape his wife In their wedding day so I’d say it’s safe to say he’s the sort to ignore being told to stay away from her. I wonder is he coming back, he was a proper scary f*cker.

I used to like Rhona but hate that she thinks its ok to take Leo out of the country without telling Marlon.

It'll probably be a disapointment as usual.....unless Leo stabs Marlon in the neck..with the poker....in the bedroom..:D

Haha wishful thinking but that would be good tv!

rapul wrote: »
    Haha wishful thinking but that would be good tv!

Sure they wouldnt even let Al's son smash into a tree...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,336 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That would be nice!

Sure they wouldnt even let Al's son smash into a tree...:rolleyes:

I know is it wrong to have really wanted that to happen, I don't like Al at all, poor oul Jay, Al will get his comeuppance!

£250,000 for a murder, Al is cheap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Never showed how a ponce like Al took out a trained killer like Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Al didn't murder Graham , imo . Kim said he was to get rid of the body so my thinking is , Al found him dead , thought he'd cash in from Kim before the body is found , and there's nothing Kim can do about it later , otherwise she'd be incriminating herself if she said she wanted Graham dead and hired Al to do it .

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I wasn't sure he did. I thought he might have found Graham dead already then went back to Kim and said that he did it just to get the money.

Great episode tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,336 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Are we in for a week of episodes of people who may have killed Graham.

Are we in for a week of episodes of people who may have killed Graham.

It’s looking like that and we will see who did it on Friday

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Al didn't murder Graham , imo . Kim said he was to get rid of the body so my thinking is , Al found him dead , thought he'd cash in from Kim before the body is found , and there's nothing Kim can do about it later , otherwise she'd be incriminating herself if she said she wanted Graham dead and hired Al to do it .

Was Graham ran down, a high Jai or drunk Jamie?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was Graham ran down, a high Jai or drunk Jamie?

I really don't know who it was , I wish I did !
    Jamie , Jai , Al , Charity or Marlon , are they the Obvious Suspects ?
    If they are , I hope it's Jamie , I don't think he adds much to the show tbh , wouldn't miss him if he was gone .

(Although Al isn't great either , imo !)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Of them all I thought Andrea was laughable, all 4' 11" of her taking out SAS Graham but now she might be the dark horse. Plus she might have a short shelf life and she might bow out leaving Jamie behind to get it on with our Belle. What of Millie though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

I still think Pierce is a suspect too.

Great episode tonight

That was a sh1t episode..lot of to'ing and fro'ing, by 7.25 all we got was Kim saying she wanted Grahame dead...2 minutes later he's dead.....
    Funny that Al just came across the body where ever it was ....:confused:

That was a sh1t episode..lot of to'ing and fro'ing, by 7.25 all we got was Kim saying she wanted Grahame dead...2 minutes later he's dead.....
    Funny that Al just came across the body where ever it was ....:confused:

Another bad episode tonight, not a good start to this big killer week

Comical stuff tonight. Graham pushing Jai onto the bank twice was real Benny Hill stuff.

Anyone notice that the lights in Jai's car just switched off in spite of no one being in the car? Perhaps its an auto setting on the car

• Advertisement

I'm painting a wall today if anyone wants to come look when i'm finished...:rolleyes:

Is this crap going on all week..who's night tonight???
    I'm wondering what Charity's involvement is...running around and driving like a lunatic in the background...

Advertisement