Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MASSEY FERGUSON 135 ( MF 20 INDUSTRIAL ) FULL RESTO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

stock> wrote: »
    This is the look you are after

15223481687_bb00e916e2_b_zpsqjxawqel.jpg
    15406841871_c92be93190_zpsdkdolatp.jpg

15779892885_f46d45711c_z_zpssiquncft.jpg

28468124701_2562028301_b_zpsus3xjuv6.jpg

10407855316_ca06836c46_b_zpsuzg9w8ca.jpg

Massey_Ferguon_MF20_industrial_tractor_with_snowplow_at_GDSF_08_-_IMG_1080_zps2puiup3z.jpg

massey-ferguson-tractorcabcabstraktorkabinetraktorkabinekabinendumperndumprarhyttenhytt-2_zpsfmq6uzd8.jpg

now you said it stock , we actually have the second last picture blown up to A2 in the garage for " inspiration " ..:)

Slideways wrote: »
    Great work, you've found your calling in life! Sure beats shifting muck :pac:

thanks lad , sure ya cant beat a good ould muck shift when the weathers good and the plant is right , i miss it some days :D !!!

glad to know you are keeping a close eye on proceedings all the way over there , don't work too hard lad . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,302 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Lots of combinations there.
    I'd be tempted to go with the silver front lights seeing as you have the aluminium on the Duncan cab.

mickdw wrote: »
    Lots of combinations there.
    I'd be tempted to go with the silver front lights seeing as you have the aluminium on the Duncan cab.

would be a nice combination for sure mick but this time its going to be all yellow except for the grille , tyres , seat and steering wheel !!! :):):D;)

Didn't intend that to sound like a suggestion for your tractor :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Yellow!! Yellow everywhere!! Looks great so far..

mickdw wrote: »
    Didn't intend that to sound like a suggestion for your tractor :)

ah no problem lad i know where you are coming from .;)

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Yellow!! Yellow everywhere!! Looks great so far..

thanks lad ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭White Clover

Greendragon must have good progress made by now hopefully!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,388 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Greendragon must have good progress made by now hopefully!!!

Getting itchy there white :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭White Clover

Reggie. wrote: »
    Getting itchy there white :D

Maybe not itchy Reggie but waiting in anticipation.....!!!!

3 and a half month build. The money invested in this must be frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Jeezuz tis like waiting for christmas as a 6 year old the anticipation of seeing the project MF20 finished, so close but no pictures.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Start a Mexican wave there someone.

Start a Mexican wave there someone.

I bet green dropped the bonnet or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Pcgamer7

I'm just wondering gd do you do this with your spare time or is it a full time job for you now

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Pcgamer7 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering gd do you do this with your spare time or is it a full time job for you now

Probably both................

10 days since update. He must be flat out putting it all together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I hope everything is well with himself and the family. I'm sure he'll update when he's ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Lazybones

Like everyone here I have huge respect for the fantastic work GD does. Truly amazing.
    Without doubt one of my favourite guys to follow.

Good wishes GD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Just had a look through the thread, excellent stuff! Looking forward to more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Agrimech1

Could anyone tell me the main differences between a MF135 and the MF20? I think I have a 20 dressed up to look like a 135.

Anyway really enjoying the restoration and I hope when I do up my one it looks half as good

GD3 is on a few other farming sites with this thread and he hasn't posted on any of them either since the 16th. I sincerely hope all is well.
    As regards the above query, I think the main differences were colour and dual brakes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I hope he's doing ok, i'm more a lurker to here as these were machines i grew up around but can only aspire to have the time or money to do what he does..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭emaherx

Agrimech1 wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me the main differences between a MF135 and the MF20? I think I have a 20 dressed up to look like a 135.

Anyway really enjoying the restoration and I hope when I do up my one it looks half as good

20 has 2 sets of drum brakes and a speedometer. Most noticeable difference is standing from behind the rear hubs are twice the width compared to a 135. And Yellow paint will probably show through anywhere your red paint is scratched.

Serial number badge on dash should say if it's a 20 or a 135

emaherx wrote: »
    20 has 2 sets of USELESS drum brakes

Fixed that for ya:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭emaherx

Fixed that for ya:D

Think you will find they are adequate for the size of tractor. Just farmers get upset if they don't last for 10 years without any adjustments. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Help ! anyone know where I might get a rim for Zetor 4718 its 11 32. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Agrimech1

Would this serial number be a MF 20,I think that's the number as it's scratched and I don't have much experience with them(MF202804115)

• Advertisement

Still nothing?

Advertisement