Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017 Irish Gigs (rumours & confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I think Olly supported him on his last Aviva date

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

I think Olly supported him on his last Aviva date

Yes Olly supported him in the Aviva last time.

I think if Dublin is the opening night of his tour it'll sell out as loads of fans will travel over but we won't know all the tour dates until next week when they're announced on the 7th.

Good call for having Niall as support though, Robbie said he'd be happy with that suggestion at the press conference.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

14910562_10154250970913271_4930566575165481523_n.jpg?oh=6878d4b769367dfd0879484e42953fdd&oe=5890D526

• Registered Users Posts: 38,157 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

14910562_10154250970913271_4930566575165481523_n.jpg?oh=6878d4b769367dfd0879484e42953fdd&oe=5890D526

rather Meh lineup TBH. imagine this will be the same for the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

Any chance of SOAD playing in playing over here? If not I might decide to go download (if they play there). I hope we get POR to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Blink 182 a festival headliner still?...thats rubbish :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭argentum

Radiohead 3Arena June 20th just confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

what do you think we will get blink 182 at then here? there own 3arena gig or a festival? EP would be the only one could see them at but might not really even fit that. Sea sessions would be good but possibly too big an act for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

Bruno Mars said on xfactor he is doing a uk tour, im guessing probably a 3arena show for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

showpony1 wrote: »
    what do you think we will get blink 182 at then here? there own 3arena gig or a festival? EP would be the only one could see them at but might not really even fit that. Sea sessions would be good but possibly too big an act for that.
    I'm praying for a Blink+Green Day show at Marley Park or even Phoenix Park for that matter(Been awhile since we had a gig there).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Zac brown band, Brad paisley and Reba McIntyre announced as headliners for c2c 2017, that is a fairly solid lineup, would have preferred zac brown band and darius rucker on the same night.

Elton John and his band will play live at the Marquee on June 20th 2017

that man really loves playing Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 85,890 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »

Tickets will probably cost near around 100 euros for Marquee Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭corm500

I read that he has played Ireland 22 times since 1979. That means he has played here every 1.5 years since.

The 'Annual' The Caronas live at the marquee cork takes place on Friday 30th June 2017

I guess Christy Moore live at the marquee will be announced soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It will be 4 years since he played the Marquee.

The man is a legend ,he always puts on a great show ,usually 2.5 hours and its a great atmosphere in the Marquee.

I'm delighted he is coming again ,nice to see big acts coming to Cork for a change instead of having to trek up to Dublin .

Hopefully that new music venue opens near the Beamish and Crawford site .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭lc180

Red Hot Chilli Peppers announced as the first headliner for Benicassim in Spain.

They could be a possible headliner for Longitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

much too big/expensive for Longitude I'd say?
    could see them playing their own gig in Marlay Park the week before though.

The 'Annual' The Caronas live at the marquee cork takes place on Friday 30th June 2017

I guess Christy Moore live at the marquee will be announced soon

And also Imelda May and Nathan Carter :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

lc180 wrote: »
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers announced as the first headliner for Benicassim in Spain.

They could be a possible headliner for Longitude.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭corm500

You would have to think that, with Springsteen being on the late late show tomorrow night, he will announce a gig in Ireland next year?

corm500 wrote: »
    You would have to think that, with Springsteen being on the late late show tomorrow night, he will announce a gig in Ireland next year?

Maybe but very doubtful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭prodsc

corm500 wrote: »

Promoting the book!

I reckon it was recorded a few weeks back and would have leaked by now. E street Band only playing Down under and neighbourhood net year AFAIK.

prodsc wrote: »
    Promoting the book!

I reckon it was recorded a few weeks back and would have leaked by now. E street Band only playing Down under and neighbourhood net year AFAIK.

Tubs went to London to film the interview

I don't think Bruce will play here next year as he did CP this year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Well I don't think michael buble will be touring anytime soon, hope everything works out for him and his family.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-bubles-son-noah-diagnosed-9194235

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Well I don't think michael buble will be touring anytime soon, hope everything works out for him and his family.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-bubles-son-noah-diagnosed-9194235

best of luck to him and his family through this tough time. Family is way more important than touring

Do you think Aerosmith will play here before or after there download headline show. Marley Park or 3arena. They could play the Aviva stadium or RDS but will have to have an unreal support line up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

I came in to write just this but you and another poster got in there before me.

It's terrible news. It's a tough time for all involved there. I hope little Noah gets better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Bonobo Feb 27th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Very sad that .
    His tour tickets were actually supposed to have gone on sale this week but were cancelled at the last minute ,now we know the reason.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    Very sad that .
    His tour tickets were actually supposed to have gone on sale this week but were cancelled at the last minute ,now we know the reason.

if any attention seeking fan gives about him cancelling his tour needs a kick up the hole

Advertisement