Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

DM_7 wrote: »
    His bank balance would be a comfort?

Winning matches on RAW, on front of thousands in an arena, millions at home, not needing to damage himself on indy or Japanese shows, getting booked every week. Where did it all go wrong.

Getting injured the night he beat Rollins to become the first Universal Champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Elias is going to be a star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Finn's booking has been so shat that there's only one explanation; he's definitely facing Brock at RR. This is how they do things; one second you're a jobber, the next you're Jack Swagger and Heavyweight Champ. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Elias is another strange one. I'm pretty sure he wasn't popular at all in NXT yet now people seem to enjoy him. And he works well when having partners singing with him.

So is Emma forgotten about by WWE now she's no longer there? Seems Alicia is the first person to get any offence against Asuka

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Getting injured the night he beat Rollins to become the first Universal Champion.

I can imagine how little Vince thinks of his mic skills or non existent personality :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,157 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

anyone watch the Corey Graves with Roman Reigns ???

Reigns came off quite well and it's really odd that he's been there at mania and done that (Won the wwe title and beat Taker) but still hes going too beat Brock at 34

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

PTH2009 wrote: »

Reigns came off quite well and it's really odd that he's been there at mania and done that (Won the wwe title and beat Taker) but still hes going too beat Brock at 34

I watched it earlier. It was good to hear his thoughts on his sickness, the feud with Cena, the night after Mania. One thing I didn't like was the cheesy music they played in parts. I wish they just let it be an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭The White Feather

PTH2009 wrote: »

I haven't seen it and I don't intend to see it. I don't like Roman as a wrestler and every interview I see makes me dislike him more. He always seems very cocky.That is just my opinion of him, if people like him then more power to you!

I just saw this posted by Superstar Billy Graham on his FB page and I would agree with the sentiment but in Romans defence I have not seen the video and Superstar is always opinionated but that's why I like him!
    EGOMANIAC
    That is the only word I can think of to describe Roman Reigns
    in an interview he did last night on the new WWE Network's
    Straight to the Source with Corey Graves. This egomaniac
    Roman Reigns gave the following lofty self assessment of,
    "You know I'm the best performer in-ring in the world right now."
    He went on to say he is WWE's top guy every day of the week.
    This guy is so full of bull sh*t, I can smell him all the 3,000 miles
    away here in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I want to know what this guy has been smoking for real, pot maybe? He always looks half stoned and in a semi-comatose condition anyway, photo below.
    One fan has written in response to Reigns, "the chicks dig him" Oh god man come on, just because the chicks dig you does that mean you are over? This guy is so full of himself he makes me sick. This is your future fans, you got to live with this 2nd Rock who thinks he is a god, Good luck.

Meant to ask, why is Nia the only woman who gets her weight announced?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Meant to ask, why is Nia the only woman who gets her weight announced?

https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/status/912447638485610496

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Like she has any control over anything they do.

just noticed Xmas Day raw is 2 weeks away

will they do the Angle/Jordon break up then as it's Xmas and Xmas is for family and all that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kane vs Strowman is now a number one contenders match. Winner faces Brock at the Rumble for the title.

Also getting Reigns vs Cesar tonight for the IC title.

Strowman has to win, yeah? Tell me Strowman is going to win because if Kane gets a title shot at RR, my brain might break.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Double countout making it a triple threat at RR. Heyman will whinge about unfairness in the buildup but Kane will eat the pin from Brock

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Kane vs Brock at the RR is nailed on.

I want Kane to win. Simply because I selfishly want to see Strowman in the Rumble match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't want Brawn anywhere near Brock cause he won't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't want Brawn anywhere near Brock cause he won't win.

This 100 percent, id rather kane win to keep braun away from brock

imagine a swerve with Strowman winning the title at RR and it being Reigns vs Strowman at mania with Brock going up against someone else

if even take maybe Strowman winning the title and then losing it to Lesner at the next raw ppv before mania.

Braun a world champion yes yes yes

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Strowman has to win, yeah? Tell me Strowman is going to win because if Kane gets a title shot at RR, my brain might break.

BROKEN J. Marston incoming..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

"ladies you are feeble and unworthy"

"Absolution is a symphony of carnage"

Actual dialogue just now from the Raw women's segment. I hate this goofy verbiage from WWE writers which no person in their right mind would ever say.

"ladies you are feeble and unworthy"

"Absolution is a symphony of carnage"

Actual dialogue just now from the Raw women's segment. I hate this goofy verbiage from WWE writers which no person in their right mind would ever say.

Get Woken Matt on the job and have him DELETE! them all.

odd promo

so is Broken Matt a comedy act or what ???. is he portraying a man after losing his mind ???

Bray wyatt seems a darker villian type character but himself and Broken Matt are on an extremely lower level compared to legendary dark characters like Undertaker, Kane (old) and Paul Bearer and Crow Sting and to an extent Mankind and Gangrel

if Finn losses here he's finished and they have seriously given up on him

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Drew Gulak is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Starting to like Gabba Gulak myself.

They need to move away quickly from these recorded segments between Matt and Wyatt.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Drew Gulak is great

Cole: So Drew, if you go on to face your boss Enzo Amore will you lie down or take it to the champ?

Gulak: That's an excellent question, Michael Cole. Thank you for that question. Yes it's true I have been campaigning for a better 205 Live and when you look in the ring you'll see it's paying off tenfold. Thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sort of expected Cedric to replace Swann for the #1 contender match. As good as I think Cedric is, I want to see Gulak win the belt. He's been pretty great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Starting to like Gabba Gulak myself.

They need to move away quickly from these recorded segments between Matt and Wyatt.

I hated the glass shatter thing everytime Matt would talk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement