Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

He's in remission

Fair play too him almost 4 months and he beat it

Now where too form here

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

mcdaids69 wrote: »
    can understand god stuff being a energy when people are sick to help themselves but after what happened chris pratt they shouldnt be doing this

What happened Chris Pratt?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

J. Marston wrote: »

got sent back to OVW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Only thing I could think of but that’s a totally different as Pratt is linked to that church with known homophobic views than most religions

So will reigns have a match at mania ??

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

FTR.

Jaysus, they didnt waste much time using the cancer for cheap heat

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

NIce opening segment with Roman but do they really have to use his cancer to start a feud with Corbin

• Advertisement

Ambrose is face again ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Ambrose is face again ?

Yea, last week they had him come up to Rollins backstage wondering why he didnt have his back in his match against corbin, like.. he's crazy so he's forgotten that he's a heel and turned his back on the shield etc....

I love Renée, she’s great at interviewing, everything backstage, the pre shows and was great on talking smack, but sorry, she brings nothing to the commentary table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

said he believes in god and visits a certain church with homophobic views as lads said :D:D playing far cry new dawn as well as watching..cant keep up LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Been a while since I stayed up for a Raw but was worth it for the opening. One of the best Raw segments I've seen. Fair play to the crowd for the fantastic response as well.

Think I'll give the rest of it a miss though.

gwan becky!
    gwan ronda!

I think Ronda needs to get the upper hand at some point in this feud

She should be going after Charlotte really, shouldn't she?

She should be going after Charlotte really, shouldn't she?

not really prob in her contract she doesnt need to appear on smackdown..u never know wat will happen tonight with it being a flair birthday

Ronda is dreadful for this segment

• Advertisement

cue "shes leaving" all week on boards :D:D

Dafuq is ronda on about

Ginger douche in cuffs

Ronda is better than Finn on the mic.

That clip with the Ascension was just awful. As bad as anything I’ve seen for a while. Jesus

Woah!!!! What an ending

good show over all,wont give any spoilers :eek::eek:,just dont want to hear the rondas leaving rubbish in forums :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,375 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

One of the best Raws in a long time, and the ending......perfection. Loved the little touch that was
    Batista dragging the cameraman with him and keeping him there. As someone already pointed out on Twitter, subtle things such as that is what Bruce Prichard was known for backstage, so he may have started his job already.

Was debating whether to spoiler that or not, but given that a lot of people check this thread to see if Raw was worth watching before diving in, I thought it was for the best.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Audibly gasped at that ending. Had zero clue it was coming. Amazingly shot too. WWE get flack, rightly so, when they are poor with camera work so thought that last scene was bloody awesome.

Roman back is great news (just please let Seth beat Brock and avoid moving towards Roman vs Brock again, please). On Post Wrestling last week, they pondered if the Triple Powerbomb on Braun at EC was coincidental or leading to something, and 5ought maybe it was Seth/Dean/Strowman teaming up. Guess they were close and that should have been a clue Roman was cleared. Guessing Shield/Strowman vs The new stable?

Also really enjoying Ronda vs Becky. I genuinely like Ronda standing up for Becky, not out of liking her but wanting to face the best. She’s doing it in a way that puts Becky over as a legit challange to her.

Awesome show, or at least for the three main segments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Best episode of Raw in ages, that ending was fantastic, Batista is a legend, he binned old man Flair :D

Absolutely delighted for Roman, great news. Not a fan of them going full blown Stone Cold Becky Lynch, find it a bit cringey and think it will burn the feud out if Becky keeps getting the upper hand before Mania.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

I'm sorry, but I just don't get the Becky stuff. Why is she on crutches? What is that adding to the storyline, apart from her attacking babyfaces with them?

Then when she was getting arrested she was whinging "they robbed me. I should have a shot at the women's title." What a big baby. Why am I supposed to like her?
    If they had to have her get arrested like Stone Cold then she should have been smiling as she was being carted off instead of complaining.

I guarantee that the fans will eventually turn on Becky if WWE keep this up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement