Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He's confirmed to be on Good Morning America on Tuesday morning also. Gotta be good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭ThePott

Surely they won't put him in a match. 4 Months is a very short time of recovery. Then again of course we don't know a lot of the factors involved with his situation.

I reckon he's either going to host Wrestlemania or be in Seth's corner. We get a Shield Curtain Call on the grandest stage of them all, etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wouldn't be shocked AT ALL if he gets F5'd.

I think this is building towards Seth beating Brock, and having a Shield curtain call post match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

What would we say to Roman being in Seth's corner at Mania, helping him win and then turning on him to close the show? No chance I'd imagine but I'd be interested.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

correction wrote: »
    What would we say to Roman being in Seth's corner at Mania, helping him win and then turning on him to close the show? No chance I'd imagine but I'd be interested.

Noooo.

IF Roman comes back, they'll finally, FINALLY have the crowd solidly behind him. Cause there's no better babyface character than "cancer survivor".

Turning him heel after years of struggling to get him accepted would be.....actually, you know what? Right up WWE's alley....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,874 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Exactly! No one would see it coming. Perfect timing

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Noooo.

IF Roman comes back, they'll finally, FINALLY have the crowd solidly behind him. Cause there's no better babyface character than "cancer survivor".

Turning him heel after years of struggling to get him accepted would be.....actually, you know what? Right up WWE's alley....

I am now utterly convinced this will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Noooo.

You read it here first folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Predictions for tonight? I think they’ll close the show with roman and I’m guessing it’s good news since he’s back. I don’t know any spoilers or anything- I’ll guess Corbin/Lashley/drew shows up, setting up some tag/6 man tag match at Mania. Maybe he’ll team with Braun/Kurt or maybe Ambrose. I can definitely see the shield being reunited one last time at Mania to celebrate Rollins winning the title v Brock. Playing devils advocate here, but That could well be the final image of the show, therefore pushing the women’s match down the card

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Hopefully its good news all signs pointing to that.

if its a match think its possibliy the tag match you suggested or against ambrose and that sends him on his way.

but we never know till tonight as it might be clear but hes not cleared for in ring action for another while

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

"Is former multiple time World champion Roman Reigns cancer free or is he about to die?!!!! There's only one way to find out; tune into to WWE Monday Night Raw, live, TONIGHT!!!! on the USA Network!!! 8, 7 Central!"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Predictions for tonight? I think they’ll close the show with roman and I’m guessing it’s good news since he’s back. I don’t know any spoilers or anything- I’ll guess Corbin/Lashley/drew shows up, setting up some tag/6 man tag match at Mania. Maybe he’ll team with Braun/Kurt or maybe Ambrose. I can definitely see the shield being reunited one last time at Mania to celebrate Rollins winning the title v Brock. Playing devils advocate here, but That could well be the final image of the show, therefore pushing the women’s match down the card

Rumour has it Reigns is set to appear live via satellite tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

We are also prob going to have becky lynch attempt a murder on a 70 year old man tonight during the flair celebration gotta love wrestling

• Registered Users Posts: 28,874 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reigns to open and Flair to close?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Reigns to open and Flair to close?

I want to see the dirtiest player in the game tonight. Roman to give a very emotional speech and just as Reigns starts to cry, Flair comes in from the crowd and hits him with a low blow from behind.

RicFlair-LowBlow.gif~c200

And then quite literally gets into his birthday suit.

wRRYKwb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is it possible too get rid of the illness so quick ??

Reckon we will deff get a final Shield reunion at mania

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Will Becky drive a beer truck or a zamboni into the arena for the birthday celebrations or will security actually manage to stop her before she does

She'll be inside a comically sized birthday cake.

So when will they use Romans illness in a storyline and say something out ragious ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not but this guy that I think owns the place Roman was training said he is making a comeback

D0D0gEeU8AAoHsz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Is it possible too get rid of the illness so quick ??

Reckon we will deff get a final Shield reunion at mania

I’m not a doctor but from what I know from people who have had it you can get the blood levels back to normal reasonably quickly with treatment but it’s hard to say that you’d be rid of it for good. They’ll need to monitor him for years possibly but there’s no reason for him not to be active I would think. Open to correction on that obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I don't think it's spoiler that roman would at some point(all going well with him) would start to get back in the ring for a return. I didn't like the character and the way he was booked, but it has to be a good thing that he's on raw tonight as it means things are good with his health. We haven't had a ten bell salute of an active wrestler in many years and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Never seen WWE do this before, they bury Lafayette for being a shíte crowd...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

J. Marston wrote: »
    Never seen WWE do this before, they bury Lafayette for being a shíte crowd...

That is embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

"it's bizzare-o-world magggle"

Vince really is that Principal Skinner meme personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lay off the coke Vince and get a good night sleep.

Massive pop for roman

He's looking well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

can understand god stuff being a energy when people are sick to help themselves but after what happened chris pratt they shouldnt be doing this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement