Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't mind New Day breaking the record since they've been building it up for ages, but I really hope the next day they lose the titles because it's tiresome now.

I thought that was hilarious when Jericho called the interviewer Charles but the fans didn't pop for it like I did.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 60,340 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lana's face was awesome

Rusev walked her away with his hand over her eyes. :D

Rusev is great.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rusev walked her away with his hand over her eyes. :D

Rusev is great.
    If Rusev doesn't get a WWE/Universal title reign at some point, I'll be baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jericho is so good.

• Advertisement

Chris & Kevin are amazing.

No DQ title match with Jericho & Reigns banned from ringside.

So if it's a no DQ match whats to stop them ignoring the ringside ban and interfering ....WWE logic for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No DQ but Jericho and Reigns are banned. How is that enforced?

Anyway, there will be some shenanigans. HHH?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

have gallows and anderson destroy rollins during the main event and then cost reigns the us title (dropping to jericho) next week as payback for their boy Styles

shield vs bullet club at mania with a massive build up would be awesome

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't mind New Day breaking the record since they've been building it up for ages, but I really hope the next day they lose the titles because it's tiresome now.

I'd LOVE if they brought up the Revival to win the titles a few days before they broke the record. Instant heel heat for them.

Anyway, good Raw overall.

<3 the meta element of Jericho in a Sin Cara mask after the stories of their fight a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i was never a huge goldberg fan but ever since hes back hes been brilliant pity the two sides couldnt come together years ago like this

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So why was Zayn the only one that was punished?

Any date yet for Emmalina?

And what is not-Renee's name?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So why was Zayn the only one that was punished?

I don't know but his punishment is the exact same thing as he asked for a few weeks ago when he requested a match with Braun Strowman.
    Any date yet for Emmalina?

Yeah, she's dating Zack Ryder. WWWYKI.
    And what is not-Renee's name?

Charles 'Charly' Caruso

• Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just watching Jericho again, Roman loved the segment as much as i did, i can see him shake with laughter when Jericho sees ellsworth in the corner, lol

Rollins was also laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's that time of the bastard week again folks, another Monday..

Raw2016Logo-500x281.jpg

Quick preview

Raw Women’s Championship collision in The Queen City
    At WWE Hell in a Cell, Charlotte Flair defeated Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Title in The Boss’ hometown of Boston. This coming Monday night, “The Queen” anticipates yet another victory over her former friend – this time, on her own home turf of Charlotte, N.C.

However, judging by what transpired this past Monday night, Flair might need a bit more than just a home field advantage. Teaming up with Nia Jax against Banks and Bayley, Charlotte suffered defeat when she tapped out to the Bank Statement. Will “The Queen” suffer the same humiliating fate in her birthplace? Watch the throne.

Is the sun setting on The New Day?
    As they told WWE.com this past Monday night, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson are out to end The New Day’s “fairy tale,” and hope to derail the Raw Tag Team Champions in their quest to surpass Demolition’s record-setting 478-day tag team title reign.

And yet, Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston have proven time and again that they’ll do anything it takes to keep the titles resting comfortably above their gyrating hips. Will their ingenuity again pay off on Monday night, or will Francesca II Turbo be playing a sad tune as the trio’s dreams of becoming the greatest team in history are dashed by the “good brothers”? Regardless, you won’t want to miss what’s sure to be an intense championship battle.

An altogether different “Gift of Jericho”
    It was a few days before Black Friday, but Kevin Owens got an early holiday present from Chris Jericho this past Monday night, when the curator of “The List” — who had been banned from ringside during the show’s WWE Universal Championship No Disqualification Match — appeared from the crowd in a Sin Cara mask to ambush Seth Rollins. The incognito assault gave The Prizefighter the distraction he needed to put away The Architect and save “The Kevin Owens Show” from near-certain cancellation.

Rollins isn’t one to let things go lightly, and he’s definitely going into Raw with retribution on his mind. But who will be first to face his wrath, Owens or Jericho?

The Brian Kendrick’s Swann song
    The Brian Kendrick takes a lot of credit for the creation of 205 Live — premiering this coming Tuesday night on WWE Network — but that inaugural broadcast just might mark the end of his career-rejuvenating reign as WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Winning a Triple Threat Match last Monday night, Rich Swann has emerged as The Wizard of Odd’s No. 1 contender. Given the world-renowned grappler’s tenacity in recent weeks, we’re not quite sure if Kendrick can handle all that Swann’s preparing to dish out.

Will Monday be Kendrick’s final Raw atop the Cruiserweight division?

Nude awakening for Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    A shower prank forced a soaking wet (and very exposed) Enzo Amore into an awkward situation with Lana this past Monday, and it was that indecent that fueled Rusev’s aggressive mauling of The Certified G later that night.

Confident that he’s the “bigger” man, The Super Athlete boasted about his victory in a post-match interview with WWE.com, and delivered a stern warning to Enzo’s pal Big Cass to “stay out of the way.” How will Cass respond Monday night?

SKY SPORTS 5 @ 01:00, Whatculture WTF Moments to follow at some point tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can't believe this Charlotte/Sasha thing is still going. A HIAC match should be the huge blow-off for a feud but nope, they're still going.

Wouldn't mind if it was entertaining but it's not.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can't believe this Charlotte/Sasha thing is still going. A HIAC match should be the huge blow-off for a feud but nope, they're still going.

At this stage they're building to a Charlotte/Bailey match so I'd expect some kind of Shenanigans in tonight's match.

J. Marston wrote: »

WWE dragging it out longer than was needed, should be Bayley challenging, instead Sasha gets another shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sasha to win the title again on a episode of Raw, wouldnt put it past them.

Sasha to win the title again on a episode of Raw, wouldnt put it past them.

SASHAWINSLOL :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who is Sasha going to move on to? Dana must be free now. :) Or Nia Jax

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Roman just comes across as a smug petulant idiot pretty much all the time. Seems they've given up on the blue contact lenses though, which was a weird thing to have happen in the first place.

That segment summed up what's wrong with wrestling nowadays - main babyface (well, in their eyes at least) comes down to the ring to square off with the main heel and champion. For what purpose? Well...a chat.

Contrast that with a week or two ago where you had Goldberg and Lesnar having to be separated in case they tore each other apart. That is what the main program should be like.

Seems like Jericho and Owens are having a phony split here. I expect Jericho to turn up in the main event and help Owens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭paconnors

Seems like Jericho and Owens are having a phony split here. I expect Jericho to turn up in the main event and help Owens.

Its looking that way

Yeah, it'd genuinely be more surprising if he didn't help Owens.

Edit: Rollins attack was actually a bit surprising.

What a pointless way to just waste time. Charlotte retains via count out, and instead of restarting the match then and there, they say it will restart but not until later on in the night.

Which means Dana Brook can interfere legally, and charlette retains

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I thought he would have done a Last Woman Standing match

WWE; where it's fine to show women your dick, but you're the heel if you're against your wife being sexually harassed.

• Advertisement

ahh APA memories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement