Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 205 Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups/Fight Club etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Me and my mate would take them man

• Registered Users Posts: 39,161 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Blahh89 wrote: »
    Do normal debit cards work on ticketmaster.com or do we have to use a credit card?
    Debt cards work no problem.
    Visa/MasterCard debit cards work anywhere a CC works.

Laser cards are useless, not sure if they still exist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Ticketmaster running maintenance on website the past hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Ticketmaster running maintenance on website the past hour.

Probably looking to see where them cheap ticket went too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Thought I might have better luck this morning when the US is in bed and the traffic should be lighter on Ticketmaster but now the 205 page is down for maintenance. Looks to be only that event that requires the maintenance though. They might have pulled it until the newsletter presale. Looking for four tickets anywhere up to $600 and not feeling optimistic at all about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you're happy to go to $600 you might be best going for those straight away

Is the newsletter code out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

maximoose wrote: »
    If you're happy to go to $600 you might be best going for those straight away

Is the newsletter code out?
    BIGAPPLE

Mate got 4 $260 tickets at 8pm lat night. Don't know how as all were showing as sold out for me but my names on one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Mate got 4 $260 tickets at 8pm lat night. Don't know how as all were showing as sold out for me but my names on one :D

Oh man should've kept trying yesterday evening!

Lads for the newsletter sale is that accessed from the same ticketmaster page as yesterday?

Oh man should've kept trying yesterday evening!

Lads for the newsletter sale is that accessed from the same ticketmaster page as yesterday?
    Yep same page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

BIGAPPLE

Can someone explain the newsletter thing to me?

I don't see any option for it on the UFC 205 page on ticketmaster.com

• Advertisement

Cina wrote: »
    Can someone explain the newsletter thing to me?

I don't see any option for it on the UFC 205 page on ticketmaster.com

The option will only be there at 3pm today when the newletter presale begins.

The option will only be there at 3pm today when the newletter presale begins.

Gotcha. Thanks

How'd that fella above get tickets with it yesterday though? :confused:

What is this sorcery?

Cina wrote: »
    Gotcha. Thanks

How'd that fella above get tickets with it yesterday though? :confused:

What is this sorcery?
    Fight club presale.

http://www.viagogo.ie/Sports-Tickets/Other-Sports/UFC-Tickets/E-1881431

A ticket in my row just sold for 1200 dollars :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Only tickets I can get less than a grand are the $800 up in sections 310-316. I can find single tickets in the $600 range but only singles.

Yeah I tried the fight club pre-sale, just thought the above guy was on about the newsletter.

Sadly we set our limit as the $450 ones and got offered the $606 ones - slightly regret not just getting them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Anybody know what the story is picking up the tickets if you used some me one else's credit card to book??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Dave 101 wrote: »
    Anybody know what the story is picking up the tickets if you used some me one else's credit card to book??

Maybe send an email to customer service? I remember last year that was the way to sort it out for U2 entry to the 3 Arena anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Designator

Anyone know what documents we need for going over? do we just need to fill out an ESTA form? also i heard its like $14 online but a website i went into was charging $89 ? wheres the best site to do this cheap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KennyHoman

I've been on ticketmaster the min they've come out before and amazingly enough (sarcasm) I've never seen a single ticket on offer that was advertised for the lower spectrum. They will time you out when you get on there if you're not prepared to pay what they offer you at that time and when you manage to get back in they'll say there's only the higher value tickets left. Load of boll*x. In saying that 205 WILL be different simply because it's the first in New York, there is a big Irish population there and nobody has to travel (who live in the state). They could sell it out with just New Yorkers twice over I reckon. In Vegas people always have to travel to get there, it's not cheap to do so and that's why it's a rarity to have a sell out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 KennyHoman

ESTA online will do. You can get it done at the airport for the 14 yo yo

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Designator wrote: »
    Anyone know what documents we need for going over? do we just need to fill out an ESTA form? also i heard its like $14 online but a website i went into was charging $89 ? wheres the best site to do this cheap ?

Be careful!! Lots of third party websites try to charge for way more for ESTA.

Use the official website and don't get ripped off. Can't link it as I'm on my phone.

Just did my ESTA online for 14 dollars

*fooking american stuff really doesnt like my credit card...had to do visa debit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

These tickets are gold-dust. I'm not advocating touting whatsoever but if you get tickets at any price range and can't make the fight closer to the time, the profit will be incredible on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

These tickets are gold-dust. I'm not advocating touting whatsoever but if you get tickets at any price range and can't make the fight closer to the time, the profit will be incredible on them.
    Yeah lots of people reporting online that tix are being resold on stubhub and viagogo last night and today for $200+ on their face value and this is before they're even on general sale!! I bought a pair of 600 tix in the sale yesterday and have seen ones in that same section already resold for $880 so the demand lookd to be crazy.
    Best of luck to anyone trying to buy tix today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

DK224 wrote: »
    Yeah lots of people reporting online that tix are being resold on stubhub and viagogo last night and today for $200+ on their face value and this is before they're even on general sale!! I bought a pair of 600 tix in the sale yesterday and have seen ones in that same section already resold for $880 so the demand lookd to be crazy.
    Best of luck to anyone trying to buy tix today

I wouldn't sell a $600 ticket for less than $1000. Demand is monumental. Presser yesterday was watched by 250,000 people LIVE. Just to give an idea, that beats the record from the Nate - Conor 1 presser.

Come fight night/fight week, a $600 ticket will be worth closer to $2000 than $1000.

Some on dondeal for 1500 a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Mac-Chops

There's still $1000 tix available from Ticketmaster right now so don't see how or why people are paying that much for a $600-$800 ticket already.

Maybe it's not high enough up for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Stupid Viagogo have a ticket up for €490 clicked it to buy it sorry no ticket available yet its still there after multiple refreshes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

BIGAPPLE code not working!

Advertisement