Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 205 Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups/Fight Club etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭shanec1928

What are the general thoughts on United vs Aer Lingus?

United all the way. Are lingus transatlantic service is muck imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Lads anyone of you who got tickets today was it through ticket master.com rather than the .ie site? Any time I went to confirm the ticket purchase on the ticketmaster.com site it wouldn't prompt me for the card security code & sale wouldn't go through? Anybody else have these issues with the website accepting your card. Tried 3 different cards. Mate got us tickets in the end but paid a Grand!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Lads anyone of you who got tickets today was it through ticket master.com rather than the .ie site? Any time I went to confirm the ticket purchase on the ticketmaster.com site it wouldn't prompt me for the card security code & sale wouldn't go through? Anybody else have these issues with the website accepting your card. Tried 3 different cards. Mate got us tickets in the end but paid a Grand!!

.com here wouldnt take credit card....viza debit went through first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Weird , rang the bank & they said it was the website. My visa wouldn't go through either. You get tickets in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

You can only use ticketmaster.com for US events

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

dashoonage wrote: »
    Anyone on the 9am Friday shannon flight ?
    Yep. I'm on it. Back Sunday night.

This is a great pub beside MSG. The owner is from down our way in Kilkee. It's where I'll be having beers and a bit of food anyway. The Triple Crown.
    http://triplecrownnyc.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Designator

Are there seperate tickets to attend the weigh ins or what way does that work ?

finbarrk wrote: »
    Yep. I'm on it. Back Sunday night.

Same as myself so! id say there will be a few of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone get a newsletter code yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

some amount of giving out over the lack of sub 600usd tickets available
    twitter / facebook etc is covered in people pissed of after spending 88 to join fight club and
    then only have the option of 600 quid tickets

Maybe the cheaper seats will appear on the general sale on Friday?
    Or else they have changed the $250 and $400 seats to $600 as they know they will sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Section 311 which is right up the rafters going for $800 ATM. Not much worse seats than them so there won't be any <$600. The first lot they released seemed to be priced a bit more reasonably ($600 for better seats than what's going for $800 now). Only hope is that they amend the pricing back down a bit which would seem unlikely.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

qwabercd wrote: »
    Section 311 which is right up the rafters going for $800 ATM. Not much worse seats than them so there won't be any <$600. The first lot they released seemed to be priced a bit more reasonably ($600 for better seats than what's going for $800 now). Only hope is that they amend the pricing back down a bit which would seem unlikely.

Yep. I'm delighted with my seat.

Sec 217 row 3. Looks to be a great seat.

Anyone heading over on their own? :pac: All my mates couldn't make up their minds so I just got a ticket for myself!

Faugheen wrote: »
    Yep. I'm delighted with my seat.

Sec 217 row 3. Looks to be a great seat.

Anyone heading over on their own? :pac: All my mates couldn't make up their minds so I just got a ticket for myself!

Me! Sec 16 Row 3

Yeah. I just bought one for myself also. I'm in 218 row 4. Flying from Shannon on the Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

qwabercd wrote: »

Those 300 section seats are on the sky bridge which are kind of a novelty seating area that is separate from the tiers below. Think they normally go at a premium to those a bit front due to their elevated view (it’s actually pretty cool) and the more services, like bars, food, bathrooms, per seat up there. If you're heading over I'd say to go up and have a look at the view.

I'd say there will be no shortage of people heading over solo.

There are still tickets in the 200 sections available for the $600. Well, single ones coming up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

finbarrk wrote: »
    There are still tickets in the 200 sections available for the $600. Well, single ones coming up anyway.

There is indeed $606 single tickets but I need 2 together. I'll keep trying.

• Advertisement

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Those 300 section seats are on the sky bridge which are kind of a novelty seating area that is separate from the tiers below. Think they normally go at a premium to those a bit front due to their elevated view (it’s actually pretty cool) and the more services, like bars, food, bathrooms, per seat up there. If you're heading over I'd say to go up and have a look at the view.

music to my ears!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

Looking to be a bit out of my price range. I don't think I'm willing to pay the guts of 1500 quid on two tickets with nosebleed views. I'd rather watch it at home with a few mates, cans and a take away

yes im sure the atmosphere and build up will be the exact same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Any recommendations on accommodation? First time visiting New York.. Thinking about going down the airbnb route. 3 of us going.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I have somewhere to stay thankfully! Although I looked at prices just in case it fell through and AirBnB seems to be the way to go. Some absolute bargains on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Blahh89

Do normal debit cards work on ticketmaster.com or do we have to use a credit card?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

sc86 wrote: »
    yes im sure the atmosphere and build up will be the exact same

No it won't but I'll have three grand in my pocket and won't need to pack my nose

• Registered Users Posts: 18,006 ✭✭✭✭rob316

No it won't but I'll have three grand in my pocket and won't need to pack my nose

spend a few quid of that on a big ass projector, get the lads around and it will be a fine night and alot cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Newsletter code is BIGAPPLE by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭beerbuddy

I have 4 tickets for the fight but two lads dropped out leaving me with 2 spare.
    If anybody is intrested ping me i will sell them for face value of 635 dollars each.
    The catch is they are not transferable so i will have to hand you the tickets just before the event happens.

Advertisement