Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 205 Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups/Fight Club etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hurriedhopper

I am seriously considering buying a pair of tickets. Am I right in thinking that the tickets can only be bought from ticketmaster.com and not ticketmaster.ie?

Also, when I go the checkout screen on ticketmaster.com, the only delivery option offered for buyers outside of the US/ Canada is 'will call' (pick the tickets up on the night). Is there any way to get the tickets in my hand before I travel (I am kind of anxious about taking a gamble on so much money. If something comes up last minute I'd like the opportunity to re-sell them)?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marklark

Just managed to get a $650 ticket there now in section 214 so seems to be a couple available now

• Registered Users Posts: 39,161 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Someone told me something like 85% of all allocated tickets are usually in the general sale. Anyone know if this is anyway true?
    It's not true afaik.
    They might hold back some for the general sale but event have been close to sold out from pre sale alone before.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

What's the story with the ESTA visa lads? I've never been to the states before. If I apply for the ESTA do I have an instant visa if it's approved or do I still have to do the embassy interview and all that craic?

Faugheen wrote: »
    What's the story with the ESTA visa lads? I've never been to the states before. If I apply for the ESTA do I have an instant visa if it's approved or do I still have to do the embassy interview and all that craic?
    More or less instant.
    Embassy interview is for longer visas, working visas etc. Or maybe with an esta if you've complications

• Advertisement

More or less instant.
    Embassy interview is for longer visas, working visas etc. Or maybe with an esta if you've complications

Done it. Instantly approved.

I'm going to make a holiday out of it and I'm flying Wednesday 9th and coming back Tuesday 15th. Always wanted to New York (and the States in general) so I'll be able to do all the tourist-y stuff as well.

Question is, what do I do for 6 weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Done it. Instantly approved.

I'm going to make a holiday out of it and I'm flying Wednesday 9th and coming back Tuesday 15th. Always wanted to New York (and the States in general) so I'll be able to do all the tourist-y stuff as well.

Question is, what do I do for 6 weeks?

Pray to Jesus, Allah and Budda that McGregor doesn't injure himself in the next 6 weeks :)

JFK is a horrible airport. Well in my experience anyway. Might have been done up since i was last there once you get past that dump you're laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Yep. If Conor isn't there the tickets are bad value. Who knows what could happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭huggy15

just bought a ticket in section 214 for $651. couldn't have dealt with the heart ache of waiting until tommorow for a cheaper ticket and not getting any, I've had the hotel and flights booked for months! roll on November it's going to be epic!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭beerbuddy

I am seriously considering buying a pair of tickets. Am I right in thinking that the tickets can only be bought from ticketmaster.com and not ticketmaster.ie?

Also, when I go the checkout screen on ticketmaster.com, the only delivery option offered for buyers outside of the US/ Canada is 'will call' (pick the tickets up on the night). Is there any way to get the tickets in my hand before I travel (I am kind of anxious about taking a gamble on so much money. If something comes up last minute I'd like the opportunity to re-sell them)?
    Did you get an answer for this as far as i can see there is no way around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Map is up, only 800+ tickets available :(

Deadst4r wrote: »

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

sc86 wrote: »

At least they're offering free shipping.

Every cloud....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Link?

on ticketmaster site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

https://twitter.com/FrontRowBrian/status/781705586509570048

I assume people have seen this. Anyone here affected?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

That may still be the allotment for yesterdays pre-sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

That may still be the allotment for yesterdays pre-sale?

It is, but you can see the amount of 'premium' tickets.

Ie, the amount of inflated prices due to demand.
    Those are tickets that Ticketmaster have increased the price of.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KevMcGin1888

Good luck lads

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

How's everyone getting on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Anyone see any tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

The standard admission option didn't even come up on the page for me until 10:03am...wtf?

Did that happen to anybody else?

Not a single one. Trying with 2 computers since 3pm :/

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KevMcGin1888

couldn't even get 1 at Best Available

"Searching... sit tight."

F**k you!

I was offered one at the $1,500. Nothing after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Went best available, 2 at 1500 straight away!

Thy are there alright guys!

The price though...!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Blahh89

Anyone else getting unable to process your request for the last 15 mins?

Blahh89 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting unable to process your request for the last 15 mins?
    Yeah, on the laptop. But it worked OK on the iPhone. Except that it was only the $1,500 ticket I was offered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Blahh89

Same, has anyone actually been offered anything other than the $1500 tickets today?

Advertisement