Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

And i think i have our last wolf btw

tritium wrote: »
    And i think i have our last wolf btw

Interesting......

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm not taking part in that pointless exercise. So much time wasted today with that.

Who should we vote for Jay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Who should we vote for Jay?

Oh we have to vote for nopeare tonight. The repeat voting is a waste of time tho.

Yosser I dunno. Haven't looked at him at all yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,437 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Oh we have to vote for nopeare tonight. The repeat voting is a waste of time tho.

Yosser I dunno. Haven't looked at him at all yet.

that was the plan

• Advertisement

O yoss while we have you would you mind explaining your switch to save Jayo and why you were asking others to explain why they were voting him but not asking the same of the sully voters?

i voted for dazzler 2 nights ago (i think). When it was apparent that it was gonna be jayop vs barney I switched my vote to barney (sorry barney), as I thought jayop was a villager and was unsure about barney.

As for not explaining, well its down to pure laziness. I'd say 90% of my comments are one-liners.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I missed a lot - apologies, I had a bit of a disaster of an evening.

As before vote Nopeare.

Now I need to go back over the thread.

vote barney

sorry barney, i just think jayop is a villager and dont want to loose him

theres my post

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Vote Nopeare

Just to keep everyone happy :)

Mick, where was that post you made that looked bad for Barney? You know the one that Max shut down?

• Advertisement

Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1
    crosstownk2
    Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

we should lynch one of these tonight if the post count is still low
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.
    Good catch. Though personally I think low post count on day one is a weak sauce reason for a lynching. On the other hand, it's not like we have any other reasons.

Found them

You know, he was probably defending Nopeare now that we look at it. Did we know that the night we lynched Barney?

Feck, so we were right but picked the wrong person.

Mick, where was that post you made that looked bad for Barney? You know the one that Max shut down?
    Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

this one where I binked the alpha in my first accusation page 5 post 1

Charolais - Feck all posts, no way of knowing what the deal is. Prob disinterested villager.

Crosstown - Not a thing has stood out for me.

Crowseye - Same as char.

Jayop - Most villagery villager ever

MicksJaguar - Had him safelisted a few days ago for his work on Barney, but barney turned out to be innocent so my whole reason for thinking he was innocent is gone. After reviewing that though Nopear was among those as well as barney so it's doubtful he'd draw attention to his Alpha. Possible Assassin though. The constant hounding of me without listening to any logic and lied about what I said several times has me worried.

Mollyb - I think she's sound. Either that or she's playing a smart game siding with me so that if/when I die she'll look innocent. For now villager.

Nopeare - Alpha

The Dazzler - Very suspect that Daz is a wolf. I had suspected him with Sully and she turned out to be innocent. Right now I'd say Wolf.
    Tritium - Should be safelisted. Tig thought he was innocent enough to bring him into the saferoom and Nopeare's vote should have safelisted him but I can't shake the feeling that was a dirty wolf trick.

Y0ssar1an - Acting all crazy on occasion throwing accusations around. Feeling like he's in the same category as Molly right now though.

Wolves
    Nopeare
    Dazzler

Unsure/Suspicious of
    Mick
    Trituim

Needs to be looked at more
    Char
    Cross
    Crow
    Yosser

Safe
    Jayop
    Molly

Feck, @GM can I edit that post just to add a space between Daz and Tritium??

this one where I binked the alpha in my first accusation page 5 post 1

Yeah, like I said I had you safelisted because of fingering Barney who ended up innocent but he fact you pointed to the Alpha on turn 1 makes me think you're safe. That would be a bold move.

Charolais - Feck all posts, no way of knowing what the deal is. Prob disinterested villager.

Crowseye - Same as char.

MicksJaguar - Had him safelisted a few days ago for his work on Barney, but barney turned out to be innocent so my whole reason for thinking he was innocent is gone. After reviewing that though Nopear was among those as well as barney so it's doubtful he'd draw attention to his Alpha. Possible Assassin though. The constant hounding of me without listening to any logic and lied about what I said several times has me worried.

Mollyb - I think she's sound. Either that or she's playing a smart game siding with me so that if/when I die she'll look innocent. For now villager.

Nopeare - Alpha

The Dazzler - Very suspect that Daz is a wolf. I had suspected him with Sully and she turned out to be innocent. Right now I'd say Wolf.
    Tritium - Should be safelisted. Tig thought he was innocent enough to bring him into the saferoom and Nopeare's vote should have safelisted him but I can't shake the feeling that was a dirty wolf trick.

Y0ssar1an - Acting all crazy on occasion throwing accusations around. Feeling like he's in the same category as Molly right now though.

Wolves
    Nopeare
    Dazzler

Unsure/Suspicious of
    Mick
    Trituim

Char
    Cross
    Crow
    Yosser

Safe
    Jayop
    Molly

if i'm in the same category as molly why am i not on the safe lost?

*safe list

You're floating between them but I would like to look at you a little more before I'd categorically say safe.

Crowseye - Same as char.

Nopeare - Alpha

Wolves
    Nopeare
    Dazzler

Unsure/Suspicious of
    Mick
    Trituim

Char
    Cross
    Crow
    Yosser

Safe
    Jayop
    Molly

You are such a wolf!

• Advertisement

Can everyone else do that which I did.

Put a line in for your thoughts on everyone and then split them into the four categories. Thx!

You are such a wolf!

Great input:rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=44219&thread=2057643449&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=%2A%3A%2A&page=2

That's the sum total of Daz's posts.

Loads of them but absolute crap, almost all one liners with no impact on the game. Floating wolf if ever I saw one.

Can everyone else do that which I did.

Put a line in for your thoughts on everyone and then split them into the four categories. Thx!

You and Nopeare are wolves. That's all you need to know at the moment.

You and Nopeare are wolves. That's all you need to know at the moment.

So you won't share your thoughts on everyone.

Lazy lazy wolf.

Infact I'd say anyone who doesn't do it should be automatically run against me tomorrow night.

So me who pointed out the Aplha in a post of 2 people I wanted to race.

And trit who got on board the Valeyard lynching before the Tigger releaved he was the seer

Are suspicious :pac:

So you won't share your thoughts on everyone.

Lazy lazy wolf.

Infact I'd say anyone who doesn't do it should be automatically run against me tomorrow night.

I'd be happy to run against you.

Wolves
    Nopeare (Alpha)
    Jayo (assassin)
    Yosser

Finished for pints saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Thanks for that synopsis, Jayop. If you don't mind I'm going to use your format to save me time.

Charolais - Not enough info to go on.

Crosstown - villager.

Crowseye - Not enough info.

Jayop - villager

MicksJaguar - Seems suspect to me. Always quick to point the finger as if in an effort to shift attention.

Mollyb - I'm honestly unsure

Nopeare - Wolf

The Dazzler - I'm suspect about Dazz too. Possible wolf.

Tritium - I can't make up my mind - one minute I'm suss, the next I'm not

Y0ssar1an - No idea what to think.

• Advertisement

So me who pointed out the Aplha in a post of 2 people I wanted to race.

And trit who got on board the Valeyard lynching before the Tigger releaved he was the seer

Are suspicious :pac:

Yeah. Trit more so than anyone has been really weird the last day or two. complete refusal to understand the game mechanics which is weird because I know he's a smart player.

You because the Alpha thing on day 1 could have been a clever cover play, although if it was I doubt you'd have left it for me to point out to you. Also, do you not think that if I was a wolf I wouldn't have went digging those posts out YET AGAIN to show you in a good light?

As it stands the only person I'm convinced is innocent is Molly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement