Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

crosstownk wrote: »
    Thanks for that synopsis, Jayop. If you don't mind I'm going to use your format to save me time.

Charolais - Not enough info to go on.

Crosstown - villager.

Crowseye - Not enough info.

Jayop - villager

MicksJaguar - Seems suspect to me. Always quick to point the finger as if in an effort to shift attention.

Mollyb - I'm honestly unsure

Nopeare - Wolf

The Dazzler - I'm suspect about Dazz too. Possible wolf.

Tritium - I can't make up my mind - one minute I'm suss, the next I'm not

Y0ssar1an - No idea what to think.

The fact you did that so quickly kind of makes me think you're safe. Wolves take a lot longer to think of things to say about people because they have to contrive them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Jayop wrote: »
    Feck, @GM can I edit that post just to add a space between Daz and Tritium??

Nah, it's fine as it is.

I actually totally forogt about it untill you said it ya

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Nah, it's fine as it is.

Screw you!! :)

I actually totally forogt about it untill you said it ya

Well?

Fecking think man. Would I as a wolf go out of my way to dig out something from 4 days ago to show you pointing out the Alpha?

The same day I pointed out Max????:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Guys, stuggling to keep with the voting here... Could be wrong, but think Nopeare, that rascally rascal, is leading the vote at the moment?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Guys, stuggling to keep with the voting here... Could be wrong, but think Nopeare, that rascally rascal, is leading the vote at the moment?

Don't tell Tritium that. He'll ask us all to vote for Nopeare again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

charolais0153 seems to be thinking about the game a bit today but don t have enough to go on. Possible villager.

Crosstownk No way to tell.

Crowseye No way to tell

Jayop Makes sense to me. Despite evidence provided, I still think he s a villager.

MicksJaguar Had original suspicions, the Barney/Sullivo thing changed my mind, last day or 2 with the extreme vendetta for Jayop has raised my suspicions again. Can t make up my mind.

Mollyb60 villager obviously

Nopeare Alpha wolf

The_Dazzler Gut feeling about Dazzler the whole game. Suspicious posts throughout the game. Highly likely for wolf.

Tritium Trusted by Tigger, has been acting a bit crazy today but the game is getting to everyone today I think. Minor suspicions.

y0ssar1an22 About as suspicious as Sullivo was acting before we lynched her. Seeing as how Sullivo was innocent my suspicions move onto Y0ssar.

Wolves
    Nopeare
    Dazzler
    Y0sser

Suspicioius
    Tritium
    Deleted User

Unsure
    Charlaois
    Crosstown
    Crowseye

Villagers
    Molly
    Jayop

Jayop, why did you try start a run on me at 9:55 last night?

Well?

Fecking think man. Would I as a wolf go out of my way to dig out something from 4 days ago to show you pointing out the Alpha?

Jayo

Quickbeam accuses you and gets munched
    Uriel accueses you and gets shot
    Andy is going to shoot you and gets munched

The list of people accusing you who dies grows bigger each day

• Advertisement

Jayop, why did you try start a run on me at 9:55 last night?

Because of the fact that no-one was defending Sully late and that all it needed was one vote from the Alpha to hang me. I was panicking that Sully was innocent and if I had managed to get 2 each from me and Sully to you then you'd have hung.

A late bandwagon like that is a greta way to cause panic and nab wolves but I admit I started too late.

Well?

Jayo

Why would he be so obvious tho?

Because of the fact that no-one was defending Sully late and that all it needed was one vote from the Alpha to hang me. I was panicking that Sully was innocent and if I had managed to get 2 each from me and Sully to you then you'd have hung.

A late bandwagon like that is a greta way to cause panic and nab wolves but I admit I started too late.

Yeah, but you didn't even get your vote in for me.

Could everyone read the story I posted about JAYO please and tell me who the feck they are certain he is a villager.

Beginging to get suspicious of Molly tbh

Jayo

And if you're a wolf, sitting back watching villagers go up against villagers in the lynch laughing to yourself would you not try to point the finger as hard as you could at the person that you possibly see as a threat?

As it stands I look to have a little support from a few people who I expect to last late in the game. If I stay alive with those people the wolves will struggle to split us up.

Molly, you area strange one, the only one who believes Jay is still completely innocent.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

You explain to be why the wolves would try stitch him up it would be the most elaborate plan of all time.

Plus he wouldnt have munched QB, Nopeare did after he peeked Jayo

Yeah, but you didn't even get your vote in for me.

I've explained that something like 10 times already today./
    Molly, you area strange one, the only one who believes Jay is still completely innocent.

And Yosser

And possibly others who aren't posting.

As stubborn as bedamned!

You explain to be why the wolves would try stitch him up it would be the most elaborate plan of all time.

Why they would do it is simple. The last two lynches have been me against villagers. I'm a villager, they've not had to do a tap the last two nights to avoid a lynch so they can kill villagers that make me look bad. Maybe they see me as a threat to them, but one that they can get lynched while they slaughter others.

• Advertisement

As it stands I look to have a little support from a few people who I expect to last late in the game. If I stay alive with those people the wolves will struggle to split us up.

I love it you are a master manipulator, probably should have lynched you today but by the looks of it wouldnt have got it over the line with yer power play

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Eh....to deflect attention? All the attention the last few days has been on Jayop. It suits the wolves. It doesn't suit Jayop.

I love it you are a master manipulator, probably should have lynched you today but by the looks of it wouldnt have got it over the line with yer power play

Amazing!

Please explain why a wolf would point out what you did on day 1 to make you look good?

Amazing!

Please explain why a wolf would point out what you did on day 1 to make you look good?

If it wasn't for the fact that you could power play, I would have voted for you tonight.

Amazing!

If he was the assassin?

Why they would do it is simple. The last two lynches have been me against villagers. I'm a villager, they've not had to do a tap the last two nights to avoid a lynch so they can kill villagers that make me look bad. Maybe they see me as a threat to them, but one that they can get lynched while they slaughter others.

This is all over the place, if the wolves had the plan to stitch you up why does nopeare push you away from lynch and toward Barney. Why bother when as they Alpha he can sit back and not draw attention to himself.

If he wanted you lynched why did he vote for Barney?

If they think your dangerous why havent you been munched?

Christ the evidence is all there to see.

There is a string of dead villagers in your wake who voted for and accused you how you still have any support here is crazy so WP on that front

Who has not voted?

If it wasn't for the fact that you could power play, I would have voted for you tonight.

You have literally offered nothing other than bland one liners. No reasoning, no attempting to understand other people reasoning, no discussing theories.

Lazy wolf. You and you wolf buddies can probably feel the wheel starting to turn and things getting tighter for you??

Nopeare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Vote nopeare

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement