Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

One of thise at 8.15 please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vote nopeare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok I will vote at 7.20, 7.40, 8.00 and 8.15
    Right?

Actually how will that work? surely we only need one/two villagers to vote once an hour to safeguard?

i have 2 more votes to cast. will actually be working at computer so can vote when needed.

• Advertisement

Ive no ****ing clue what ye are all at but Im working on a story for ye at the moment stay tuned someone put on the campfire and we will all gather round soon

Thanks yos 7.40 and 815?

Molly, might be overkill but covering us is worth it. Anyone got a vote tally?

Joyop, wheres those votes fellow villager :)

I'll try to do a tally now.

Vote Nopeare

Alright everyone I'm going to tell you a story, its about a boy who grew up be an Assassin and then turned into a wolf.

It all start with an Alpha wolf who was up to no good mispelling names
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Dazler I think I read a page or two back that tiger was on call so could be in the medical profession himself.

Honestly I think it's all just a persona he rambled etc in the last one but at the end of the day there seemed to be a method behind the madness

This is Day 1 so after we lynched Shatter he would have got his peek now me personally id go for a poster who had been quiter then suspected

Enter or fallen hero Quickbeam
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?

Moments later
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

Quickbeam was the poor victim of the night, and they were
    A villager

Later on that day, the nasty Alpha was back accusing Villagers and clearing others

Nopeare wrote: »
    Jayops point one about barney is the one that stood out to me. I think yesterday's kill was hunting a role, but that QB could of been onto something. Point 2 I believe could of been unlucky and on point 3 since I'm on the list of low posts could be used against me so not basing it off this as could be busy in RL

I remember reading that QB suspected jayop as well just before the munch but to me munching QB soon after that post seems like a wolf trick to cast a shadow. So I'm not 100% on jayop either way yet but think he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

Uriel I believe was mentioned in his 'ghost' post but that was after the kill post so don't think that motivated the kill as it was decided by then.

I wrote this up just after the quiet period.

So for now I vote barney[\b]

On the third day the Village was in terror with stories of Assassin and tasks they must complete Poor sully was brought to the gallows but maybe this was a task for a silent Assassin who didnt post for many hours that day

One person rose up and at the top of his voice shouted Jayo is the Assassin
    Uriel. wrote: »
    CLARIFICATION:

I am still leaning towards jayop being the assassin and possibly charolais0153 being a sleeper wolf

My reasoning is here
    [/QUOTE]
    at the moment I am in the jayop category... he only just survived last night and has done nothing to redeem those suspicions.

Also I refer to my earlier post regarding my suspicions on jayop being the assassin and charolais being a sleeper wolk

vote jayop

His last few words to Jayo

that is far too much of a convoluted post as a defence.
    Suspicion levels rise even more.

And then out of nowhere a bullet tore through his body and he was no more

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    It was a fine day out and the village was slowing readjusting after the shocking turn of events yesterday. There was no question about it, there were werewolves about.

Suddenly in the middle of the sunny day, a furtive shadow moved... what was it... Uriel looked up in alarm but saw nothing untoward so settled down over the log he was chopping. A voice called out in greeting. He stood up, turned around and smiled.

A few minutes later a bloodcurdling scream was heard and all the villager rushed over. They stood in disbelief. There was Uriel
    the simple villager
    , hanging upside down, blood tickling down over his axe lying at his feet with a stuffed pink and yellow spotted g-string stuffed in his mouth. Carved on his chest were the words
    WWs forever. A.

The vig looked at the scene in despair. Then, looking at the G-String a thought ran through his head. He ran into Uriel house and rummaged through Uriel bathroom... Ah! he smiled, when he lifted the object he found
    a gleaming silver bullet

There were rumours that after Uriel breathe his last breath there was a roar from Jayos house as he transformed for the first time

And that kids is the story of Jayo the Boy who grew up to be an Assassin and turned into A warewolf

Id also like to add Jayos main defence for not being a baddy is he gave up Max but he wouldnt have had a clue Max was a wolf if he was the Assassin

• Advertisement

Current Tally:
    Charolais - Nopeare (17.59)
    Crosstown - Nopeare (17.16)
    Crowseye - Nopeare (18.20)
    Jayop - Nopeare (15.19)
    MicksJaguar - Nopeare (15.16)
    Mollyb - Nopeare (19.20)
    Nopeare - NOT VOTED
    The Dazzler - Nopeare (15.58)
    Tritium - Nopeare (17.00)
    Y0ssar1an - Nopeare (19.00)

Vote Nopeare

Thanks molly :)

Lets keep it coming folks, almost there

Jayop, where are those votes fellow villager :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You really don't understand the pp do you?

Please tell me GM are the dead room guys laughing at trit the tit?

vote nopeare!!!!!!

Jayop wrote: »
    You really don't understand the pp do you?

Please tell me GM are the dead room guys laughing at trit the tit?

Explain so

And where are those votes

tritium wrote: »
    Explain so

And where are those votes

Ffs if everyone has voted for the same person then even if there's a power play that's the only person who can be lynched. It's like you're being wilfully ignorant.

Then give me those votes for nopeare jayop

Doesnt matter now anyway so lets see it from the master of the late arrival

I'm not taking part in that pointless exercise. So much time wasted today with that.

For our extra special Lynching tonight I am pulling out the The Brazen Bull

• Advertisement

I'm not taking part in that pointless exercise. So much time wasted today with that.

Hey Jayo gimme your thoughts on Y0ssar1an thinking of stringing him up on saturday

Trit unless people suddenly start voting for another player, I don't think it's necessary to continue with the plan. The last hour they can activate the play is 9pm. So any votes after this point will be counted in the powerplay. I will vote again before 10pm just in case though.

Hey Jayo gimme your thoughts on Y0ssar1an thinking of stringing him up on saturday
    Well Y0sser and Daz are my current votes for the other wolfies.

Once more from everyone with feeling ;)

Mick you should fire a late one in now i think youve earned it

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well Y0sser and Daz are my current votes for the other wolfies.

Did you read my story? your a tough woman to convince :D

cool we can hang yosser saturday

Ah now dont be hasty guys well be having chats later lets just enjoy democracy and the right to vote foe a little longer :)

Nopee, jayop would you like to explain whats happening here :)

Did you read my story? your a tough woman to convince :D

cool we can hang yosser saturday

:(

Tirt I think this whole voting thing is pointless but if it keeps you happy

Nopeare

Do you think one of us gets it tonight?

O yoss while we have you would you mind explaining your switch to save Jayo and why you were asking others to explain why they were voting him but not asking the same of the sully voters?

• Advertisement

Tirt I think this whole voting thing is pointless but if it keeps you happy

Nopeare

Do you think one of us gets it tonight?

Oh yeah :)

Id say im the front runner though :)

Ill explain fully whats going on later but basically we're locking out the powerplay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement