Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

manual_man wrote: »
    but surely only the league games will relate to him being flagged - ie. will be the 17th as opposed to the 21st

Not sure about that actually, you could be right as he technically isn't banned for any PL game after the 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Not sure about that actually, you could be right as he technically isn't banned for any PL game after the 17th.

just has me thinking that if it's the 17th and then he's price protected for 8 days after, there's no chance of him rising in price straight away on his return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

It will be the same as if he was injured, he will be flagged,

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

why 21st Sept?

After his ban will be up.
    So, if I understand you correctly. Aguero will not have a price drop until he is able to play again? If that is correct, as soon as he plays his first game, players that dropped him will rush back in. I would guess he would go up .1. Am I understanding the situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Big Borg wrote: »
    So, if I understand you correctly. Aguero will not have a price drop until he is able to play again? If that is correct, as soon as he plays his first game, players that dropped him will rush back in. I would guess he would go up .1. Am I understanding the situation?

No, his price will drop.

His price will be protected from the time his flag is removed.

There is, however, an element of doubt as fpl towers might have changed things again and decide there is no longer price protection.

You never know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

why 21st Sept?

I assume they have to play the EFL Cup match since if it was postponed for some reason then he would miss GW6 instead

I assume they have to play the EFL Cup match since if it was postponed for some reason then he would miss GW6 instead

i'd be more inclined to think they'd just red flag him again if that happened, i'm not sure if there's any precedent in regards to such a scenario

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

That's probably it. Once that game goes ahead his flag will lift and he'll be protected for approximately 8 days.

In the meantime (it's estimated) that it'll now take 2.5x the NTO (nett transfers out) for him to drop. The fact that he hadn't got his first drop before being flagged therefore means he's less likely to drop so far.

The threshold for the first drop us lower so he'll get that before the end of the GW but it'll take a whole lot of sales to hit the second this week. I'd say he'll still do it, and probably creep to another one or maybe 2 next week.

Then due to the protection his ownership will soar for GW6 without his price going back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,163 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    That's probably it. Once that game goes ahead his flag will lift and he'll be protected for approximately 8 days.

In the meantime (it's estimated) that it'll now take 2.5x the NTO (nett transfers out) for him to drop. The fact that he hadn't got his first drop before being flagged therefore means he's less likely to drop so far.

The threshold for the first drop us lower so he'll get that before the end of the GW but it'll take a whole lot of sales to hit the second this week. I'd say he'll still do it, and probably creep to another one or maybe 2 next week.

Then due to the protection his ownership will soar for GW6 without his price going back up.

buy him back at 12.8 maybe 12.7
    lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Carroll, Aguero or Townsend dropping tonight does anyone think?
    FFix say yes to Carroll and Townsend again but FFStats say nay..

• Advertisement

El festino wrote: »
    Carroll, Aguero or Townsend dropping tonight does anyone think?
    FFix say yes to Carroll and Townsend again but FFStats say nay..

Townsend could go at anytime really.

question: if a red flag is changed to yellow, does the player in question reset to 0%?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

question: if a red flag is changed to yellow, does the player in question reset to 0%?

Nope. However the NTO for a price drop reduces. So if a red flagged player is at -90%, the change of flag will put him over -100%

Townsend could go at anytime really.

Fpls say yay now too btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Fpls say yay now too btw...

Nooooooooo!

Nooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Spacecraft survives again.

Up: Ibrahimović, Costa

Down: Pedro, Bastón, O'Shea, Brannagan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Spacecraft survives again.

Up: Ibrahimović, Costa

Down: Pedro, Bastón, O'Shea, Brannagan

What do you do for a living, SS, that you're always up at that hour of the night? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What do you do for a living, SS, that you're always up at that hour of the night? :D

Or the question could be what part of the world is he in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Dang, that's a good question.

• Advertisement

might get a second rise out of Costa later in week

KevIRL wrote: »
    Or the question could be what part of the world is he in?

Or what age is the kid and why won't it bloody sleep?? which is usually my story on late night posts! :D

km79 wrote: »
    might get a second rise out of Costa later in week

I'd doubt it tbh. He was well on towards a rise at the start of this week. He's a popular Aguero replacement though so maybe.

I had him in from the week before so am delighted to get the second this week to make it bankable.

Aguero situation will certainly have an impact on rises for forwards, Ibra, Lukaku, Costa and Negredo benefitting most so far. A second rise for Negredo is a runner now, especially if Gray gets a ban.

I'd doubt it tbh. He was well on towards a rise at the start of this week. He's a popular Aguero replacement though so maybe.

I had him in from the week before so am delighted to get the second this week to make it bankable.

Aguero situation will certainly have an impact on rises for forwards, Ibra, Lukaku, Costa and Negredo benefitting most so far. A second rise for Negredo is a runner now, especially if Gray gets a ban.

knock on effect for the likes of Sanchez too
    sterling nearly half way towards second rise but I may yet keep him anyways
    aguero is at -70 now
    will surely drop Monday maybe Tuesday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FHFC wrote:

Same here. He'll likely be the one to go when Aguero returns so nice to get an extra 0.1 RV out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭CSF

He was only in the teens, I know this because I took him out to bring in someone else who I actually wanted in my wildcard who was rising :(

CSF wrote: »
    He was only in the teens, I know this because I took him out to bring in someone else who I actually wanted in my wildcard who was rising :(

Costa flew up yday alright
    Most transferred player in

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Spacecraft rides again :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    Costa flew up yday alright
    Most transferred player in

He'd been edging up ever since it looked like Aguero was to be banned too. Need Costa to rise again or else I look silly for taking him out. The other .1 I don't mind because he won't actually be in my wildcard team. Just want the .1.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »

Intersting. At that rate he's well on for a second rise. May keep him for the Swans game too and get a possible 4th rise!

Advertisement