Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Something strange going on at FPL Statistics, Sanchez now showing at 88%, was high in the 90s a couple of hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Something strange going on at FPL Statistics, Sanchez now showing at 88%, was high in the 90s a couple of hours ago

Think it's just them accounting for wildcards within the algorithm.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Great, another day to procrastinate...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    For some reason I was under the impression that wildcard transfers out counted, is that wrong?

No. Wilcard transfers believed not to count for either rises or falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No price changes occurred.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

That's the problem with wildcarders - they shoot themselves in the foot every time. Wait till the last minute to press that play wildcard button and there'd be a lot more rises over the week. Instead it'll be a handful with maybe one double riser.

That's the problem with wildcarders - they shoot themselves in the foot every time. Wait till the last minute to press that play wildcard button and there'd be a lot more rises over the week. Instead it'll be a handful with maybe one double riser.

I was going to do this but after reading a few posters' sage advice regarding it, I decided I'm hitting the button early. It's just too risky to not do it and people are right when they say not hitting the button has very little effect. Forgetting to press the button, being taken ill or losing internet access close to the deadline and having to suffer a -48 hit doesn't bear thinking about. Save yerselves the hassle folks and just hit that button.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Left myself in a -36 hole this time last year after forgetting to press the button. #neveragain

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Left myself in a -36 hole this time last year after forgetting to press the button. #neveragain

This happens
    It happened 2 lads in my league last year
    For the sake of my one transfer for each player id rather push the button

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I was going to do this but after reading a few posters' sage advice regarding it, I decided I'm hitting the button early. It's just too risky to not do it and people are right when they say not hitting the button has very little effect. Forgetting to press the button, being taken ill or losing internet access close to the deadline and having to suffer a -48 hit doesn't bear thinking about. Save yerselves the hassle folks and just hit that button.
    km79 wrote: »
    This happens

Just put a reminder in your phone lads!

I'm cautious by nature, but this is far too cautious even for me!

One transfer might not make a difference (as highlighted), but what if we all made that one transfer and didn't hit WC immediately? There would be far more movement in prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

This happens

https://youtu.be/dodjVdRjyEQ

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benimar wrote: »
    Just put a reminder in your phone lads!

I'm cautious by nature, but this is far too cautious even for me!

One transfer might not make a difference (as highlighted), but what if we all made that one transfer and didn't hit WC immediately? There would be far more movement in prices.

I'm with you but I understand both sides. I'm on a wildcard this week meaning I'm on -28 right now and will activate it late next week. Habit I guess.

Up: Negredo

Down: ----

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Up: Negredo

Down: ----

Negredo will be worth 13mil by May :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Is it too early to suggest that Negredo might just be that player I miss the boat on? Then gets too expensive and has dismantled my early season before I've even realised it. Then my views get so entrenched and I vow to never own him. Ever.

Probably is too early.

Right?

:pac:

Is it too early to suggest that Negredo might just be that player I miss the boat on? Then gets too expensive and has dismantled my early season before I've even realised it. Then my views get so entrenched and I vow to never own him. Ever.

Probably is too early.

Right?

With 1 shot on target in 3 games. Probably.

Definitely 0.2 in resale value missed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

Probably is too early.

Right?

He just has money making appeal at the minute.
    Will be shifted out of my wc team come next week. Or maybe a week or two extra until benteke bony or gray start firing

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

skippy15 wrote: »
    He just has money making appeal at the minute.
    Will be shifted out of my wc team come next week. Or maybe a week or two extra until benteke bony or gray start firing

I've no real interest in him either to be honest
    I'd still prefer gray for the next few home games (3 in 4)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've no real interest in him either to be honest
    I'd still prefer gray for the next few home games (3 in 4)

Me too but it looks unlikely he will be available.

CSF wrote: »
    Me too but it looks unlikely he will be available.

Having risen once theres a long shot that if Gray is banned Negredo might get the second rise in Gray-Negredo casual transfers.

Not that likely but something to hope for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Negredo is too expensive now in my opinion. Its too early to make a judgement on how prolific he is going to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Negredo is too expensive now in my opinion. Its too early to make a judgement on how prolific he is going to be

Said I about Mahrez last year and Ramsey the year before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Said I about Mahrez last year and Ramsey the year before.

Except Negredo did nothing in his last game. We see how he gets on the next two.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

dsmythy wrote: »
    Except Negredo did nothing in his last game. We see how he gets on the next two.

Absolutely and until then, might get rise out of him, especially if Gray gets suspended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads, I can't get onto FISO atm. What's the likelihood in Aguero falling twice between now and Tuesday? EP means I'm FF-less from tomorrow morning until I become alive at some point Tues....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads, I can't get onto FISO atm. What's the likelihood in Aguero falling twice between now and Tuesday? EP means I'm FF-less from tomorrow morning until I become alive at some point Tues....

He was 66% to a rise on monday, he's now 48% to drop.
    Looking likely he will drop, I would be extremely surprised if he dropped twice by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Almost zero, price changes have slowed to a standstill and I wouldn't think they'll pick up until next Thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

-50%ish on Fix and Stats. One drop likely. Two unlikely by Tue, I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Thanks all! Just hoping he doesn't get hurt over the weekend to fasten things up! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up: McAuley

Down: Musa, Nordtveit.

Advertisement