Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drinking coffee while driving

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Brian Scan wrote: »
    I wouldn't like to have any of the posters here advocating for me in a court.

Stop committing crimes so :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Brian Scan wrote: »
    I wouldn't like to have any of the posters here advocating for me in a court.

You'll be fine as long as you don't carry passengers, listen to music, check your mirrors, indicate, change gear, use wipers etc. Obviously it would be reckless in to extreme to not have a military grade HUD installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

right , i'm off to the shops.

i'll probably break the speed limit, the dog will be unrestrained in the front seat.
    i'll stop for a coffee on the way home, probably park taking up two spaces, while i go in for the coffee, and enjoy it while driving home.

Wish me luck

mikeecho wrote: »
    right , i'm off to the shops.

i'll probably break the speed limit, the dog will be unrestrained in the front seat.
    i'll stop for a coffee on the way home, probably park taking up two spaces, while i go in for the coffee, and enjoy it while driving home.

Wish me luck

If it all gets too much you, remember you can close your eyes for a snooze, the cruise control will drive for you :pac::pac::D:D

If it all gets too much you, remember you can close your eyes for a snooze, the cruise control will drive for you :pac::pac::D:D

No time for a snooze.. I've a few tv shows to catch up on, on sky go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

vandriver wrote: »

I think she was eating a "sausage"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

Brat wurst I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Brat wurst I think

Speak for yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭McGixxer

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    McG is complaining about meeting us maniacs with our coffees in hand on the road, yet his refusal to admit when he's wrong/been called out on some nonsense comparison are the type I personally hate encountering.

Even when they make a mistake on the road (happens to us all) they refuse to just acknowledge it and apologise and instead plow on regardless.
    The only wrong committed here by me was thinking a bunch of mé féiners could possibly manage to see sense. Obviously this isn't going to happen.

I hope someone as selfish and reckless as yourself doesn't get distracted and wipe out a load of members of your family.

McGixxer wrote: »
    The only wrong committed here by me was thinking a bunch of mé féiners could possibly manage to see sense. Obviously this isn't going to happen.

I hope someone as selfish and reckless as yourself doesn't get distracted and wipe out a load of members of your family.

By jaysus, but you are some grumpy git! Calling us mé féiners when no one else but yourself is right, supposedly!

Here, listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

• Advertisement

By jaysus, but you are some grumpy git! Calling us mé féiners when no one else but yourself is right, supposedly!

Here, listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

When you've had to spend 6 months in hospital and nearly 10 years recovering, because some mé féiner cnut was too distracted to bother looking before pulling out in front of you, then come back and tell me I'm grumpy.

When you've had to spend 6 months in hospital and nearly 10 years recovering, because some mé féiner cnut was too distracted to bother looking before pulling out in front of you, then come back and tell me I'm grumpy.

Well I've only done 3 months in hospital and 5 years recovering from several shoulder operations after some guy did exactly that to me, but I don't hold a grudge against the entire nation for it.

Were they drinking a skinny late at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    McG is complaining about meeting us maniacs with our coffees in hand on the road, yet his refusal to admit when he's wrong/been called out on some nonsense comparison are the type I personally hate encountering.

Even when they make a mistake on the road (happens to us all) they refuse to just acknowledge it and apologise and instead plow on regardless.

Happened to me a few months back, made a mistake that could have resulted in an accident, misjudged a car at a junction. The other driver had to slow down, I waved and apologised, he blew the horn, I apologised again, pulled dwon my window and said sorry,. He then started on me again, and I said, did you not hear me apologise, i've done it twice already.

People do make mistakes, mine meant the driver had to slow down a bit as I mis-judged something, and could have resulted in a minor prang (if he refused to slow down and decided to hit me).

Well I've only done 3 months in hospital and 5 years recovering from several shoulder operations after some guy did exactly that to me, but I don't hold a grudge against the entire nation for it.
    Neither do I. Just the inconsiderate mé féin **** who only think of themselves and couldn't give a rat's arse if their actions destroy someone else's life.

Thankfully i made it home in one piece :)

The coffee was nice too :)

photos_3.jpg

Neither do I. Just the inconsiderate mé féin **** who only think of themselves and couldn't give a rat's arse if their actions destroy someone else's life.

But sure, you're turning into one of those 'inconsiderate mé féin ****' yourself. You refuse to see anyone else's point of view. Just condescend and insult. Anyone that has tried to debate the point with you has been called 'fool', 'detached from reality', 'couldn't care less if they kill someone', 'a fvking sh1t driver' and that's just to name a few.

Perhaps you need to take a step back and take a good look at yourself and maybe stay away from public forums if you don't understand that other people will have opinions that are different to yours, but this does not make them fools or entitle you to label people as such.

But sure, you're turning into one of those 'inconsiderate mé féin ****' yourself. You refuse to see anyone else's point of view. Just condescend and insult. Anyone that has tried to debate the point with you has been called 'fool', 'detached from reality', 'couldn't care less if they kill someone', 'a fvking sh1t driver' and that's just to name a few.

Perhaps you need to take a step back and take a good look at yourself and maybe stay away from public forums if you don't understand that other people will have opinions that are different to yours, but this does not make them fools or entitle you to label people as such.

I think I'll stay. I'm enjoying myself... but thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

mikeecho wrote: »
    Thankfully i made it home in one piece :)

The coffee was nice too :)

photos_3.jpg

Feckin volkswagen drivers. They're the real menace here!

Feckin volkswagen drivers. They're the real menace here!

Exsqueeze me?!??!?!?!?!? :D:D:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Yawn

Might stop for a coffee and a nap. :)

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement