Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is everyone bricking it or nawh?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭SuperRabbit

So I got my results yesterday I'm happy enough with except I got a E in maths (getting rechecked) I got over 50 marks extra for the course I need for National College of Ireland. I was eligible for hear and dear so I'm wondering do you think the college might still offer me place even if i got a E in maths!

When I was going to school they told us that if you failed maths you failed your leaving and couldn't go to university BUT there were people in my course who failed Math, so it obviously wasn't true. It must depend on your course, try to find out on the website for the college.

If you need math you can resit just one subject in your leaving, do a course in something fun or travel in the meantime with your gap year, and start college next year off the base of your leaving cert results for this year + the minimum requirements having been reached next year.

Advertisement