Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Classic Mini

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I had never seen them up for sale before so thanks so much! Ordered and now will have the complete set :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,573 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Amazon Germany have Mini NES Controller's up for order 20 quid including postage https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01IH5O186

Cheers. It's a good deal apart from the hefty postage but that can't be avoided. I ordered one and tried to order Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Fortissimo Edition(ridiculously long name) as well but unfortunately they won't deliver to Ireland. It's a fair price, <€68. I'll never get this bundle.

Edit: I'm getting the Fortissimo Edition on Amazon UK. It's £55 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Amazon Germany have Mini NES Controller's up for order 20 quid including postage https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01IH5O186

Thanks but they don't post to Ireland or parcel motel Northern Ireland - any ideas?

Thanks

Danick wrote: »
    Thanks but they don't post to Ireland or parcel motel Northern Ireland - any ideas?

Thanks

They do post to Ireland. It's about €6.50 for postage. Unless they changed it since I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Danick wrote: »

Thanks

Its out of stock now the controller your trying to buy is from a third party seller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Its out of stock now the controller your trying to buy is from a third party seller.

Thanks for letting me know - that makes sense.

Did anyone else order this? It's a month now and there's still no sign of it. It was supposed to arrive on 1st june, then 8th and I've heard nothing since. I've just wrote to Amazon about it. I've had so many problems with them lately. Scammer sellers, damaged goods, not as advertised, late deliveries, waiting ages for a refund. I'm on a bad run, usually they're very reliable. Asendia are the delivery company. That's the crowd that a tonne of people hate and have problems with, right?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I ended up buying a compatible GC type controller for the Wii/U, and it works a treat.
    At least it did the two times I've bothered to turn the Nes Classic Mini on since I bought it, aside from installing the hack and a selection of decent games.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

sligeach wrote: »
    Asendia are the delivery company. That's the crowd that a tonne of people hate and have problems with, right?

That's them. They're atrocious. I'd a survey with Amazon recently as a customer from Ireland, and my main recommendation was they stop dealing with Asendia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Yeah I got the controller a few weeks ago maybe over a month ago arrived pretty quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

sligeach wrote: »
    Did anyone else order this? It's a month now and there's still no sign of it. It was supposed to arrive on 1st june, then 8th and I've heard nothing since. I've just wrote to Amazon about it. I've had so many problems with them lately. Scammer sellers, damaged goods, not as advertised, late deliveries, waiting ages for a refund. I'm on a bad run, usually they're very reliable. Asendia are the delivery company. That's the crowd that a tonne of people hate and have problems with, right?

To be honest it might not even turn up at this point, with Asendia it either takes weeks or just never arrives, it has been like this for the last 3 years with them, Amazon know about its issues and have admitted it to customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭surrealname

Xenji wrote: »
    To be honest it might not even turn up at this point, with Asendia it either takes weeks or just never arrives, it has been like this for the last 3 years with them, Amazon know about its issues and have admitted it to customers.

I chanced my arm and bought a wireless controller on eBay form a Chinese company
    Cost about 15 euro inc delivery
    I'm very happy with it

Amazon are going to give me a refund. I'd rather have the controller though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

it's Asendia - you might yet end up with both! They are a magical carrier through which anything is possible (except getting the item you paid for in and around the time you were told to expect it to arrive)

The snes mini now available for pre order smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭00011000

The snes mini now available for pre order smyths

Do you have a link by any chance. Thanks

What are you people doing? The party's over here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057731158&page=13

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I gave up trying to find a nes mini and bought a famicom a few weeks back. Anyone got link for a simple instruction on getting the menus in English. Hakchi2 I'm lead to believe is the way to go, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Preordered my snes mini through smyths. Hopefully it gets fulfilled in September!

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    Preordered my snes mini through smyths. Hopefully it gets fulfilled in September!

Ditto
    I'm tempted to order two just in case they mess up orders

Ditto
    I'm tempted to order two just in case they mess up orders

Maybe use a different e-mail address or a different store as a backup ?

kingtut wrote: »
    Maybe use a different e-mail address or a different store as a backup ?

Yeah
    I'm feeling a little uneasy bout it cause the prices have risen since yesterday

Yeah
    I'm feeling a little uneasy bout it cause the prices have risen since yesterday

Did they? That sucks! How much was it before the price went up?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, what's the morally acceptable price to sell a Nes Mini Classic these days?
    Thinking of selling mine, it's not gotten any play whatsoever, and when I do want to play classic Nintendo I have plenty of other options instead.
    Of course, with my track record, I'll immediately regret it and go and buy it again....

You've just reminded me of a video I seen earlier in passing. Didn't get a chance to watch it, but the person/s in question are scum and shows why so many people never got to buy this. The headline on the screen was what grabbed my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__YaD0Dufw

And then searching, I see they got their info from here:

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1411410&page=1

Which contains this video.

100's Of HIDDEN NES Classics & Nintendo Switches? Gamestop Connection?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJdmIK5mMI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Cost price is the only morally acceptable price.

Better of holding onto it anyway, tis a tiny thing

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Thinking of selling mine, it's not gotten any play whatsoever, and when I do want to play classic Nintendo I have plenty of other options instead.
    Of course, with my track record, I'll immediately regret it and go and buy it again....

We can work out a buyback clause if that will put your mind at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

You should give it away to a deserving nintendo boardsie for free! Thats the moral thing to do.

• Advertisement

Face value :)

Advertisement