Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus 3 Owners

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Can someone test the all4 app and let me know if it works on the op3? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Ste- wrote: »

Doesn't seem to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

DASH kernel code released by OnePlus!

Now devs can add support for DASH for their custom software :D

https://twitter.com/xdadevelopers/status/758796728611004416

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

marcbrophy wrote: »
    DASH kernel code released by OnePlus!

Now devs can add support for DASH for their custom software :D

https://twitter.com/xdadevelopers/status/758796728611004416

Excellent. Just installed CM13 and really liking it so far. Its similar but with more customisation. I'll see how it goes in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Ste- wrote: »

Its been working great for me on my OnePlus 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

Am using the Orzly grip Pro case with their tempered glass screen protector, fits perfectly and looks very nice. Don't bother with their flip leather wallet case it's poor.

http://orzly.com/orzly-grip-pro-case-for-oneplus-3-red.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

My phone arrived today,.... super slick phone...
    not as big as i feared, and a lot of fun..

downloading the updates it now..

I ordered the flipcase (black) from the Oneplus website... feels secure and slim...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Moollerice

I downloaded the Cover Lock Screen app from the play store, if anyone doesn't know look it up and watch their promotional video. Its a cool and very handy app imo .

Problem is is that the app doesn't seem to work with OP3. The home screen just displays a blank screen when the app is selected to use as lock screen. It jitters about a bit and then just returns to the stock OP lock screen.

Anyone with the app having this issue?...

What are peoples choice for anti-virus?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

What are peoples choice for anti-virus?

You don't need one. (If you are careful about the apps you load up on and if you have to sideload… then only reputable sites like APK mirror)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Excellent. Just installed CM13 and really liking it so far. Its similar but with more customisation. I'll see how it goes in the coming days.

Gonna move to CM myself shortly.

Had it on OPO for 18 months and not really feeling this Oxegyn OS by comparison :)

Gonna move to CM myself shortly.

Had it on OPO for 18 months and not really feeling this Oxegyn OS by comparison :)

It's got all the features of Oxygen bar dash charge and the camera app. The dash charge element will be sorted in the coming days as OP released it to developers yesterday. Some are saying it will make its way to CM on today's update.

It's early days but it seems pretty slick. I think the battery might be draining a little quicker than normal but I just installed greenify and that's sorted CM previously for me so I'll see.

If you're doing one word of advice - make sure password is enabled as the backup to the fingerprint sensor after rooting as a PIN won't work for the recovery. Also make sure it's not requested on startup.

Will probably be a very quick update for devs as I think it's just a 4 line commit :)

I will look into what's out there at the moment. I was using Sultans Rom for OPO, but I don't think he's making any for OP3.

I'm already rooted and bl unlocked anyway, so that'll save some time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

Orly glass has started popping off gutted had worked perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

I ordered the flipcase (black) from the Oneplus website... feels secure and slim...

I assume the front is magnetised so it doesn't flop around and wakes the screen when opened?

Will probably be a very quick update for devs as I think it's just a 4 line commit :)

I will look into what's out there at the moment. I was using Sultans Rom for OPO, but I don't think he's making any for OP3.

I'm already rooted and bl unlocked anyway, so that'll save some time :)

Reason I put it on is for android auto to work better in the car but it anything it's worse now. Might need a rethink on it (or a new phone!).

I assume the front is magnetised so it doesn't flop around and wakes the screen when opened?
    Not magnetized, but the screen wakes when you open it...
    You can store the Sim opening pin there too..

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Metalpanic

sioda wrote: »
    Orly glass has started popping off gutted had worked perfectly

Yeah I think mine is starting to too. Only have it on a day and I can see it is starting to bubble in the middle. Looks like an oily film when the screen is off. The Pro-Grip case is just pushing it up I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Oneplus 3 soft gold edition launches in Ireland tomorrow, any takers...?

https://oneplus.net/ie/3/design

They are pretty cool alright. Are they sleeves? Would it be a pain having to pull the phone out to check it all the time?!

Metalpanic wrote: »
    They are pretty cool alright. Are they sleeves? Would it be a pain having to pull the phone out to check it all the time?!

Yes, they're sleeves. I would imagine they'll be a bit of a pain until the leather softens up a bit but they ooze class. I've had loads of Blackberrys over the years and a lot of them had sleeve type pouches like this and I really liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

Hi all,
    Have a funny issue. Doesn't really bother me much as I don't get to wear headphones much.
    But whenever I do it plays fine but if I try to change the volume it doesn't change but the phone almost does a soft reset.
    Whatever I'm listening to keeps playing but to unlock the phone I have to put my pin in. I. E. Finger print won't work to unlock.
    Using podcast Republic and Google play.
    Got pair of plug in sennheiser head phones.
    Also the wallpaper can change back to default.

None of these issues listening over Bluetooth.

Any one else?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Finding the Pocket Mode a bit annoying at times. It's really sensitive. Wouldn't mind being able to turn it off in the settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Where? Mine only has credit card slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

CastorTroy wrote:
    Finding the Pocket Mode a bit annoying at times. It's really sensitive. Wouldn't mind being able to turn it off in the settings.

When your on the lock screen place your thumb over the sensors on the top of the phone (camera, speaker, etc.) and it will show you a message letting you know your in pocket mode and you swipe from the bottom to show the settings to turn it off.

Does Oxygen display 3G as H and not H+ by any chance? Think I'm having data connectivity problems.

• Advertisement

Where? Mine only has credit card slot.
    I suspect it is the same slot. There isn t much give for anything else to be put there, which is fine.
    I stuck the pin there.

Advertisement