Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 Episode 7 "The Broken Man" - "Book readers"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Was re-watching and it occurred to me why do the Freys all have stupid hats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

nicki11 wrote: »

Because they're just the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Yes!

Reminds of the old kids' Robin Hood tv series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Jofspring wrote: »
    I thought that too but logically they can wear other people's faces but they can't change their height. Jaquen is way taller than Arya so would be very hard to disguise himself as her. In saying that knowing this show they will just paper over that bit of logic if it suits them.

I said that too but my OH pointed out that last season after Jaqen drank the poison the waif was standing behind him, then when Arya spun around the waif was Jaqen. Will have to check this though.

There's a lot of clues that point to it nor being Arya in the scene, such as

1. Before the scene she was seen flaunting Money to the Westeros Captain in order to get the word out there that a young girl was on her way to westeros in the morning.

2. Then she chooses an open spot to try and avoid an easy death check after the fight. (Bridge)

3. We can assume she knows enough from training to figure the waif will attack to the body. So I believe she has 1 or more pigs blood pouches around her body. She knows where and how to do this because last episode...she saved the actress. The actress then provided her help to make the scene on the bridge large and realistic.

4. She then leaves the water and leaves a trail of blood....to lead her enemies to her. Expecting an unarmed (because she choose not to show needle during the fight scene) and injured girl; they will instead walk down a dark alley and be met with an uninjured girl who knows how to fight in the dark and carrying a sword.

http://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/this-game-of-thrones-theory-about-arya-is-getting-very-popualr-online/548203

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I think the biggest issue most people have is we think of these great theories about the storylines but no one really trusts D and D to come up with something so good and feel it will end up being fairly straight forward. In saying that though they may be lifting Aryas story straight from George R.R.Martin meaning the theories could be possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She definitely wrote to Littlefinger, no question about that.

Whether Littlefinger's infatuation with Sansa will trump his desire for power is another thing. Remember he told Cersei he'd assemble the Knights of the Vale and sweep in after the Bolton/Baratheon battle to finish off the victor? He may use that plan now for the Battle of the Bastards.

Depends if he wants to be Sansa's hero or take the North by force.

Because they're just the worst
    Yes!

Reminds of the old kids' Robin Hood tv series.

Yes but they are the only ones who wear them in the seven kingdoms and it makes them look like knaives and douches. Was it necessary to have a literal douche cap on all the freys heads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Yes but they are the only ones who wear them in the seven kingdoms and it makes them look like knaives and douches. Was it necessary to have a literal douche cap on all the freys heads

I think it's a nice detail.

I like how most factions have a trademark style of appearance. The Wildlings rock around in grey coats, the Lannisters have that fine armour that looks so much more expensive than everyone else's and Stark soldiers have (or used to have) those bullet shaped helmets.

It makes the world a little more characterful and makes it easier to follow who is who than if everyone was in non-descript helmets and armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Rezident

Yeah. Could be anyone really.

Heres a link to the image in question - do not click this link if you are not wearing your tin foil hat please.

http://i.imgur.com/ocZcgC3.png

I don't think that's Stannis, different shaped head and way too much hair.

Edit: I just Image-searched Stannis and there's one picture of the actor smiling happily - it looks so wrong to see Stannis smiling. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Rezident wrote: »

Edit: I just Image-searched Stannis and there's one picture of the actor smiling happily - it looks so wrong to see Stannis smiling. :)

fWDpYIk.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

GerB40 wrote: »
    As an audience, we have followed the Starks from day one and because of that we have developed a love for them and a wish that everything will work out for them. But for the Houses of the North, many of whom lost a lot of people fighting for the Starks, there's no such sentimentality. The truth is that a lot of Northern Lords were loyal to Robb Stark and Robb broke a vow he made which resulted in the massacre at the red wedding. From a Northerners point of view I can understand why they'd put practicality before loyalty, the burnt hand teaches best.
    I find it hard to believe that most of the North would be rallying around the Boltons. The Freys broke the most sacred oath, that once you offered your guests bread and salt, they were safe in your house. The Boltons helped the Freys murder the army of the North and I honestly don't think the north would forgive such treachery. The Boltons are monsters and go around flaying whoever they wish. It would make more sense for the other houses to want to get rid of both the Freys and Boltons.

With regards the Boltons, I don't know if LF will turn up or not but it's pretty much a given that they get defeated. The Red Woman saw the Bolton army in tatters. She thought this meant that Stannis would win but seeing as he lost, it's now up to Jon and Sansa to destroy them.

The stuff in KL is kinda boring now. I want to know what Margery is up to but I don't find the scenes as good as when LF, Varys, Tyrion and Tywin were all scheming. We know from Cersei's prophecy that Tommen is toast and I wonder will Margery have anything to do with that. I'm disappointed that Cersei and Jamie left on good terms because from what I remember at this stage in the books, Jamie had practically disowned Cersei by now. She is supposed to be choked by her little brother and while she thought that would be Tyrion, I thought it would be Jamie.

I really hope they don't introduce LS. I disliked her part in the books and feel that it's too long now to make a reveal. We found out in the books from Arya warging into Nymeria three days after Catlyn died and they cut all that out. To do it now would seem like a cheap tactic to non book readers and as the producers know how the story ends, they seem to have decided that her role is one that doesn't need including.

It will be interesting to see if the Hound makes it to King's Landing to fight his brother. He is the only person who would have a half chance of defeating him and it would be lovely to see the look on Cersei's face if she loses her trial by combat.

The Arya scene was strange. I got the impression from last week that she had returned to the House of Black and White knowing full well that the waif was coming for her and then on the bridge she got taken in by a "harmless" old lady. Plus I thought the waif had a sadistic streak and would've wanted to make her suffer.

Sansa wrote to Littlefinger but I don't think she is naive enough to trust him. She will use him but know that his help will come at a price.

The last couple of episodes haven't been action packed but they seem like they are setting the scene for a lot of sh!t to hit the fan. It's all going to go down in the North and King's Landing but that's nothing like what will happen when the King's Night gets through the wall. There's only about 40 left in the Night's Watch and they will probably get annihilated.

Final thing, why didn't anyone arrest and behead Jon when he was going around looking for support with Sansa? As far as everyone knows, Jon is Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and to leave the watch earns a deserters death. They barely believe the White Walkers are real and don't believe in the Lord of Fire, so how have they been explaining Jon suddenly free from the Night's watch and declaring himself as a Stark? We saw Ned behead a frightened young man who warned about the White Walkers in the first episode and no mitigation was giving to him running from the Watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭paulbok

J. Marston wrote: »
    She definitely wrote to Littlefinger, no question about that.

Whether Littlefinger's infatuation with Sansa will trump his desire for power is another thing. Remember he told Cersei he'd assemble the Knights of the Vale and sweep in after the Bolton/Baratheon battle to finish off the victor? He may use that plan now for the Battle of the Bastards.

Depends if he wants to be Sansa's hero or take the North by force.

It may be addressed to LF but its too obvious to be so straightforward. Someone earlier suggested it would sent knowing it would be captured by Ramsay, drawing him out of Winterfell to face the Knights.
    If LF was just to rock up for the start of b'strd bowl, she'd have some explaining to Jon why she didn't mention him at the start.

I wonder during b'strd bowl will the wall fall? It's a fair distance from the wall to Winterfell but a 700ft wall collapsing would probably be heard/felt that far south particurally if the 'winds of Winter' arrive with the sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I quite like how the current Euron looks so much like Theon. Great familial resemblance.

When I first saw him I thought he had jumped in to the GoT universe from Fringe :D

I've not seen his other work but have heard good things, hopefully he'll play the role well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

That's a good point about Jon being seen as a deserter, they're so strict about that in the North. They couldn't explain that without explaining his resurrection via the Red Woman and I don't see the Northerners rallying to that.

I don't think they Northern houses want to follow the Bolton's but no one wants to challenge them yet. They're not in a hurry to bleed more for the Starks and I don't blame them. Personally I see Rob's betrayal as one of the worst in the series, and wouldn't forgive it.

Hahaha I was thinking the same, they looked like the peasants from The Holy Grail, was waiting for one of them to introduce Roger the shrubber!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that most of the North would be rallying around the Boltons. The Freys broke the most sacred oath, that once you offered your guests bread and salt, they were safe in your house. The Boltons helped the Freys murder the army of the North and I honestly don't think the north would forgive such treachery. The Boltons are monsters and go around flaying whoever they wish. It would make more sense for the other houses to want to get rid of both the Freys and Boltons.

Well the Glovers got help from the Boltons getting Deepwood Motte back from the Iron Born- they are also terrified of getting their family and subjects flayed alive (like the Cerwyns in Season 5 for simply not paying taxes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

DeadHand wrote: »
    I think it's a nice detail.

I like how most factions have a trademark style of appearance. The Wildlings rock around in grey coats, the Lannisters have that fine armour that looks so much more expensive than everyone else's and Stark soldiers have (or used to have) those bullet shaped helmets.

It makes the world a little more characterful and makes it easier to follow who is who than if everyone was in non-descript helmets and armour.

The thought and effort that goes into this show (for all I give out about it) is actually amazing. On the special features for I think the first season one of the costume supervisors was on, talking about how the people in KL dress more colourfully and have quicker changing fashions because they're a port city with lots of access to dyes and fabric, exposure to other cultures etc., whereas the likes of Winterfell just really have wool and leather and would be years behind the fashion. Think the Kingsguard armor is modeled on the Samurai, too. I just love that it's several people's job to actually sit down and think about this stuff seriously.

And I mean, for the Freys, they managed to come up with a hat which is the human attribute of unlikeable, but in hat form. Class altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭xper

Was it mentioned that Yara and Theon were in Braavos?? My assumption was that the Ironborn were in Lys or Volantis, so can't see an Arya/Theon encounter. Yara confirmed they're going to Meereen so they've no business being in Braavos.
    Yara and Theon were in Volantis - the establishing shot showed the fleet tied up beside the bridge with lots of wooden buildings on it where Tyrion and Varys ran into Jorah last season. Volantis is on the south coast of Essos, a long way from Braavos. It's also not in Slaver's Bay by any stretch of the imagination, they've to sail around (or, like Jorah and Tyrion, through) the Smoking Sea surrounding the ruins of Valyria before entering Slaver's Bay. I missed what the captain in Braavos said exactly. It would be impossible for reports of the Ironborn being in Slaver's Bay to reach Braavos before that fleet reached Mereen itself. So either the show runners are indulging in offset story arc timelines (like the recent books) or they are just playing fast and loose again*.

*It must be conceeded in their defence that they really must churn out ten episodes every year without fail while GRRM had the luxury of pushing back publishing dates as he figured out his 'Mereenese Knot'.
    There has been some really bad writing over the last few seasons but Yara's "I'm going to **** the tits off that one" really takes the biscuit.
    I didn't really have a problem with that line. If a male Ironborn captain had uttered those words, we wouldn't have batted an eye lid so it makes sense for Yara to talk like that as she has assumed the masculine ships captain role long ago (I also seem to recall there were hints in the book that she swung both ways but I could be mistaken). But there was a line before that that really jarred when she referred to the girl's "ass" which was pure modern American-speak. It's been well established that the Northerners, Ironborn and Riverlanders use northern English dialect so "arse" would've been the natural word to use and it's been used before copiously in this series. So why change now? There's been a few lines like that in season 5 and 6. Has the script supervisor been fired?
    Yeah, while Lady Mormont's little rebuke to Sansa was the best well-lets-look-at-it-from-our-point-of-view moment yet, I still find it frankly unbelievable that so many of the North's great houses just abandoned centuries of fealty to House Stark, especially after their immediate predecessors restored the last Lord Stark to King In The North and the nature of the Red a Wedding in which the Boltons and Freys conspired at Tywin Lannister's bidding. The books hint at the houses playing for time, e.g., fat Lord Manderley pretending to execute Davos and arranging an accident for a couple of Freys, but the show seems to just be pitting houses on one side or the other so that any "we were with you all along" moment will need to be damn convincing.

It's a symptom of a wider problem I have with the books in general. On the one hand, GRRM has Houses and Orders with positions of power, recorded histories and lineages going back centuraries and yet has this constant political and military upheaval going on in which high born players seem, more often than not, to stab their supposed ally in the back if it looks like it might win them a few acres or gold dragons or just the favour of a lord on the next rung up.

That said, on the northern houses biding their time theme, does anyone think that Tim McInnerny is a bit of a big name actor for Lord Glover to just have a 1 minute "feck off Starks" scene. Ok, maybe he's just a fan and was happy to do a cameo but with Richard E Grant appearing in multiple episodes, maybe Captain Darling Lord Glover is going to have a change of heart and turn up at bastardbowl.

Edit: just read that back and it's all a bit negative. For the record, I thought the episode was great and the season to date has been a big improvement on last year's dip.

xper wrote: »
    Yara and Theon were in Volantis - the establishing shot showed the fleet tied up beside the bridge with lots of wooden buildings on it where Tyrion and Varys ran into Jorah last season. Volantis is on the south coast of Essos, a long way from Braavos. It's also not in Slaver's Bay by any stretch of the imagination, they've to sail around (or, like Jorah and Tyrion, through) the Smoking Sea surrounding the ruins of Valyria before entering Slaver's Bay. I missed what the captain in Braavos said exactly. It would be impossible for reports of the Ironborn being in Slaver's Bay to reach Braavos before that fleet reached Mereen itself. So either the show runners are indulging in offset story arc timelines (like the recent books) or they are just playing fast and loose again*.

*It must be conceeded in their defence that they really must churn out ten episodes every year without fail while GRRM had the luxury of pushing back publishing dates as he figured out his 'Mereenese Knot'.

I didn't really have a problem with that line. If a male Ironborn captain had uttered those words, we wouldn't have batted an eye lid so it makes sense for Yara to talk like that as she has assumed the masculine ships captain role long ago (I also seem to recall there were hints in the book that she swung both ways but I could be mistaken). But there was a line before that that really jarred when she referred to the girl's "ass" which was pure modern American-speak. It's been well established that the Northerners, Ironborn and Riverlanders use northern English dialect so "arse" would've been the natural word to use and it's been used before copiously in this series. So why change now? There's been a few lines like that in season 5 and 6. Has the script supervisor been fired?

Yeah, while Lady Mormont's little rebuke to Sansa was the best well-lets-look-at-it-from-our-point-of-view moment yet, I still find it frankly unbelievable that so many of the North's great houses just abandoned centuries of fealty to House Stark, especially after their immediate predecessors restored the last Lord Stark to King In The North and the nature of the Red a Wedding in which the Boltons and Freys conspired at Tywin Lannister's bidding. The books hint at the houses playing for time, e.g., fat Lord Manderley pretending to execute Davos and arranging an accident for a couple of Freys, but the show seems to just be pitting houses on one side or the other so that any "we were with you all along" moment will need to be damn convincing.

It's a symptom of a wider problem I have with the books in general. On the one hand, GRRM has Houses and Orders with positions of power, recorded histories and lineages going back centuraries and yet has this constant political and military upheaval going on in which high born players seem, more often than not, to stab their supposed ally in the back if it looks like it might win them a few acres or gold dragons or just the favour of a lord on the next rung up.

That said, on the northern houses biding their time theme, does anyone think that Tim McInnerny is a bit of a big name actor for Lord Glover to just have a 1 minute "feck off Starks" scene. Ok, maybe he's just a fan and was happy to do a cameo but with Richard E Grant appearing in multiple episodes, maybe Captain Darling Lord Glover is going to have a change of heart and turn up at bastardbowl.

Edit: just read that back and it's all a bit negative. For the record, I thought the episode was great and the season to date has been a big improvement on last year's dip.

Interesting theory about the Glovers, I'd not thought of that, maybe their forces will join the battle on Jon's side if things are going badly?

I still reckon Jon's gang will be on the brink of defeat and the knights of the vale will march in to save the day, although if that happens I'm not sure what the outcome will be, maybe Sansa has to marry her cousin who looks like he's been drinking toilet duck for the past few years?

ETA: I'm assuming that Robin / Robyn is her cousin?

Hahaha I was thinking the same, they looked like the peasants from The Holy Grail, was waiting for one of them to introduce Roger the shrubber!

Thats why they look familiar ;) they are Monty Python fans so maybe its another of their references :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Glad to see that the Hound is back, he's my favorite character in the entire series. Wonder where his character arc will lead him after Cleganebowl. Assuming of course that's what they're setting up for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

I remember from ADWD it was said that Robb marched south with 20,000 men and that only 4,000 came back. Those kinds of losses would have turned many of the North's houses away from war if only from necessity. To be fair to the show, the numbers seem to be roughly in line with what the books suggest.
    It will be interesting to see if the Hound makes it to King's Landing to fight his brother. He is the only person who would have a half chance of defeating him and it would be lovely to see the look on Cersei's face if she loses her trial by combat.
    I suspect that you're right. We know from the prophecy that Cersei is doomed and there's litlle enough time for that to happen and less again if she's to survive the trial. Her arc has been in a downward spiral for a while now and as Olenna remarked, she has no friends left.
    The Arya scene was strange. I got the impression from last week that she had returned to the House of Black and White knowing full well that the waif was coming for her and then on the bridge she got taken in by a "harmless" old lady. Plus I thought the waif had a sadistic streak and would've wanted to make her suffer.
    A couple of knife wounds to the stomach would be extremely painful. I honestly don't know how she can survive that unless as some are saying, the Waif and Arya are the same person.
    Final thing, why didn't anyone arrest and behead Jon when he was going around looking for support with Sansa? As far as everyone knows, Jon is Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and to leave the watch earns a deserters death. They barely believe the White Walkers are real and don't believe in the Lord of Fire, so how have they been explaining Jon suddenly free from the Night's watch and declaring himself as a Stark? We saw Ned behead a frightened young man who warned about the White Walkers in the first episode and no mitigation was giving to him running from the Watch.
    If they see Jon as the LC of the NW then he's free to go where he wants. Since his motivation is to take back Winterfell in order to protect the North from the White Walkers, that's not incompatible with his role in the NW. In any case he's not a lone deserter running for his life. He's got an army (of sorts) and no house is going to take that on for the sake of an oath that they really have no interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

The thought and effort that goes into this show (for all I give out about it) is actually amazing. On the special features for I think the first season one of the costume supervisors was on, talking about how the people in KL dress more colourfully and have quicker changing fashions because they're a port city with lots of access to dyes and fabric, exposure to other cultures etc., whereas the likes of Winterfell just really have wool and leather and would be years behind the fashion. Think the Kingsguard armor is modeled on the Samurai, too. I just love that it's several people's job to actually sit down and think about this stuff seriously.

And I mean, for the Freys, they managed to come up with a hat which is the human attribute of unlikeable, but in hat form. Class altogether

The King's Guard armour actually reminds me of giant owls, but the attention to detail in the costumes is brilliant. It really stood out for me in the fish scales in the Tully/Blackfish armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

rawn wrote: »
    That's a good point about Jon being seen as a deserter, they're so strict about that in the North. They couldn't explain that without explaining his resurrection via the Red Woman and I don't see the Northerners rallying to that.
    If they see Jon as the LC of the NW then he's free to go where he wants. Since his motivation is to take back Winterfell in order to protect the North from the White Walkers, that's not incompatible with his role in the NW. In any case he's not a lone deserter running for his life. He's got an army (of sorts) and no house is going to take that on for the sake of an oath that they really have no interest in.

I think it's as simple as the fact that he's at the head of an army. It's easy to do your duty when it means executing a lone, terrified deserter. When that deserter is at the head of an army, it's rather harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

xper wrote: »
    But there was a line before that that really jarred when she referred to the girl's "ass" which was pure modern American-speak. It's been well established that the Northerners, Ironborn and Riverlanders use northern English dialect so "arse" would've been the natural word to use and it's been used before copiously in this series.

For me it was Wun Wun saying "The f*ck you looking at?" and Tormund saying "Ive seen your pecker" that grated on me. Just felt wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I remember from ADWD it was said that Robb marched south with 20,000 men and that only 4,000 came back. Those kinds of losses would have turned many of the North's houses away from war if only from necessity. To be fair to the show, the numbers seem to be roughly in line with what the books suggest.

The problem is with how much they overblew the other armies in relation to the books early on. Didn't they say Stannis or Renly had 100,000 in their army at some point in season 2? Was only about a third of that if even in the books. Not the biggest deal but I remember doing a double take when I heard the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

A couple of knife wounds to the stomach would be extremely painful. I honestly don't know how she can survive that unless as some are saying, the Waif and Arya are the same person.

She buried that blade in her to the hilt, so any flesh wound nonsense will be hard to take

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Glad to see that the Hound is back, he's my favorite character in the entire series. Wonder where his character arc will lead him after Cleganebowl. Assuming of course that's what they're setting up for.

Looks a certainty to me that he ends up fighting on behalf of the faith in a trial by combat against his brother
    And won't be revealed until fight time and we get to see cersei's face turn to fear
    With him killing the mountain and finally get revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Bambi wrote: »
    She buried that blade in her to the hilt, so any flesh wound nonsense will be hard to take

Yep that attack looked fatal, twisting the knife and wriggling it around the wound should be enough to finish her off.
    Does that mean we can take it Arya is not Arya? or that it a psychological battle that only happens in Aryas mind?
    One thing of note is Arya is left handed. we see this week's Arya use her right hand when paying the captain. Could be' Arya' is Jaqem and it's a trick to test the waif or it could be symbolic of Aryas split persona?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

wp_rathead wrote: »
    Well the Glovers got help from the Boltons getting Deepwood Motte back from the Iron Born- they are also terrified of getting their family and subjects flayed alive (like the Cerwyns in Season 5 for simply not paying taxes)

On paper it all sounds reasonable.

He doesn't want to fight with the poxy wildings.

Doesn't want to lose anymore for a "dead" house.

The Boltons are alright by him (even though reclaiming DM was as much in the Bolton interest as it was Glover).

Here's the thing though: it all just seems a bit unnecessary. The Starks really have been written to be the chumps of the North, where even the one allegiance they did secure was treated as a joke (only 62 men, lolz).

I get why D&D went this route: to stack the odds against the Starks and have the stakes thoroughly not in their favour, just to make eventual victory all the sweeter. However, they've just shown themselves to be lazy, as there's still plenty of drama and tension in presenting a North that is truly divided with both Bolton and Stark securing major allegiance (especially given the Lannisters have deserted the Boltons and thus much of the fear factor that they hold should be gone).

The way they've executed the North this season has just been incredibly disappointing, especially given the Stark ace in the hole is fcuking Baelish of all people.

Advertisement