Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is Your Personality Type?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I got Hermann Goering. :pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I got INFP on two tests, just saw the murder one must do that now :)

Edit: Rudolf Hess :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

ISFJ and a lot of it rings true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Muammar Gaddafi- murderous horrible person

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Debtocracy

You consider yourself a smart, introverted, creative & rational person. You take a personality test and describe yourself as yourself as a smart, introverted, creative & rational person on the questions. Your test data is analysed by some advanced psychometrics and incredibly, you are categorised as a smart, introverted, creative & rational person. Personality tests are as accurate as people’s own perception of their personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Debtocracy wrote: »
    You consider yourself a smart, introverted, creative & rational person. You take a personality test and describe yourself as yourself as a smart, introverted, creative & rational person on the questions. Your test data is analysed by some advanced psychometrics and incredibly, you are categorised as a smart, introverted, creative & rational person. Personality tests are as accurate as people’s own perception of their personality.

From your response, as an educated person who has studied personality for many years and been both a person undergoing therapy and a person who has given therapy, I conclude you are of the personality type "up your own...

I have a meeting, be right back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Murderous Villain test:

Got Saddam Hussein.

Vladimir Putin

A lot of similarities :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Another Putin here.
    Who doesn't enjoy barechested horse riding and having a tiger as a pet?

"One should never fear threats. It's like with a dog. A dog senses when somebody is afraid of it, and bites. The same applies [with humans]. If you become jittery, they will think that they are stronger."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

I don't like to be typecast but apparently i'm a type 9. :)

Type Nine In Brief

Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At Their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts. - See more at: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9/#sthash.8TMVqcUJ.dpuf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭Bobthefireman

I got Mussolini :cool:

"Personality Match

Like Benito Mussolini, you are high in energy, sociable and spontaneous. When you are inspired to throw yourself into something, your enthusiasm is contagious, and others enjoy coming along with you for the ride. However, if you do not take care to think things through, you may find yourself trapped by consequences that could easily have been foreseen and avoided by more cautious people."

Arah, sure poor auld Benito was a grand lad when you think of it. Just a little too impetuous for his own good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Hahaha the Mussolini character summary is fantastic. The class messer wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mikkl

I love these tests and think they can give you a good clue to somebody's personality.. Even that's fascinating! I have to stop myself asking people to do the test. I scare people.

My own profile is accurate but I've over come those weaknesses now because I wanted to. I recognised them and thought, no.

I love Heidi Preibe's contributions to the thought catalog.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mikkl

I love these tests and think they can give you a good clue to somebody's personality.. Even that's fascinating! I have to stop myself asking people to do the test. I scare people.

My own profile is accurate but I've over come those weaknesses now because I wanted to. I recognised them and thought, no.

I love Heidi Preibe's contributions about the different MBPTs on the thought catalog.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I got ESTP. Agree with some of it. But then again I could agree with some of any of the "types"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

ISFJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

I think INTP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Did a corporate psychology consultation a few years ago and was determined to be ISFJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Mine is the type that can't be bothered taking tests designed by an unqualified Victorian mother and daughter team over tea and buns.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Mines A-Negative (weekdays) B-Positive (weekends)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Odd as blazes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

There's a nice fellow who stands on Abbey Street that offers free personality tests, why was I never told about thetans before?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Just did a test and got INFP-t

Advertisement