Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Best Supervillain Tournament!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Apocalypse

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Carnage fails to join Venom in the next round as Apocalypse romps home to victory. Next up we have a DC vs Marvel clash.

Professor Zoom

250px-Reverse_Flash.jpg

VS

The Leader

Leaderhulk.PNG

It's one of the archenemies of The Flash, Eobard Thawne aka Professor Zoom / Reverse-Flash, versus one of the archenemies of The Hulk, The Leader.

Who should reach Round 2? Cast your votes now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Leader

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Ol big brain for the win the leader the yellow flash can zoom on by

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll level things up here with a vote for Zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Zoom!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Zoom.

Professor Zoom pulls clear of The Leader to reach the next round. Eight spots left to be filled so let's get to our next match-up which is an all-Marvel affair.

Dormammu

Dormammu.jpg

VS

Kraven the Hunter

250px-KravenTheHunterByJohnRomitaSr.gif

It's one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe and enemy of Doctor Strange among others, Dormammu, taking on Spider-Man villain and gifted hunter, Kraven.

Who reaches the next stage? Vote now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭sonic85

Damn I'm after missing more matches! Sickened Carnage is out.

I'll go for Kraven here

• Advertisement

**** me what a match on paper Dormammu would tear Kraven apart but storywise Kraven's last hunt is hands down my favourite spider man story so for that reason ..Kraven

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kraven for me

This round doesn't prove to be Kraven's last hunt as he advances to the next stage. Next up we have a very interesting DC vs Marvel match-up.

Captain Cold

250px-Flash182.jpg

VS

Norman Osborn

250px-Norman_Osborn.jpg

It's one of the signature enemies of The Flash, Captain Cold, taking on one of Spider-Man's signature foes, Norman Osborn aka The Green Goblin.

Which of these villains ought to reach Round 2? Cast your votes now.

The Green Goblin

The Green Goblin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Green Goblin.

The Green Goblin speeds into the next round with a strong performance. Next up we have two Marvel villains on a collision course.

Ronan the Accuser

RonantheAccuser.jpg

VS

Bullseye

250px-Bullseye5.jpg

It's an enemy of The Fantastic Four among others who appeared in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, Ronan the Accuser, versus the nemesis of Daredevil, who was played by Colin Farrell in the 2003 film version, Bullseye.

Who should go through? Vote now.

Bullseye..

Bullseye

I'll also go with Bullseye but it was close - Ronan is a cool villain

• Advertisement

You can't beat a bit of Bully as Jim Bowen would say, with Daredevil's enemy going through in decisive fashion. Only five places are left to be filled. Next up we have two villains of the X-Men.

Lady Deathstrike

LadyArtistsStrike.jpg

VS

Sebastian Shaw

250px-SHAW.jpg

It's the claw-wielding enemy of Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, taking on the mutant who featured as the lead villain in X-Men: First Class, Sebastian Shaw.

Who deserves to reach Round 2? Vote now.

Lady Deathstrike

I'm going to go with Shaw here leader of the Hellfire club and part of some awesome storylines never saw the big deal with Deathstrike

Yep Shaw for me too. Great character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Shaw for sure.

Lady Deathstrike can't claw her way out of this one as Sebastian Shaw reaches the next stage. Our next battle features another foe of the X-Men as well as one of The Flash's enemies.

Mystique

250px-Mystique11.png

VS

Gorilla Grodd

250px-Gorilla_Grodd.jpg

It's the agile shapeshifter, Mystique, taking on the hyper-intelligent and telepathic Gorilla Grodd.

Who goes through to Round 2? Vote now.

Mystique

Grodd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mystique

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Grodd

Advertisement