Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Best Supervillain Tournament!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Loki destroys Black Adam to reach the second round. Next up we have a battle of two Marvel villains.

Winter Soldier

220px-CAPA011_covcol.jpg

VS

Magneto

250px-MagnetoYardin.png

It's Captain America's sidekick who went on to become his nemesis, Bucky Barnes aka Winter Soldier, versus the mutant with the power of magnetism, Magneto.

Who reaches Round 2? Vote now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Bucky has a fantastic story but magneto would have that bionic arm off in ten seconds ...magneto

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Magneto no question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

As a villain, it's Magneto.

Magneto pulls in the necessary votes to go through. Next it's two female supervillains clashing in a Marvel vs DC bout.

Viper

Madame_Hydra_Viper.JPG

VS

Poison Ivy

250px-BGK15.png

It's the foe of the Avengers among others, Viper aka Madame Hydra, versus Batman's enemy, the ultimate eco-warrior, Poison Ivy.

Who reaches the second round? Vote now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Madame Hydra for me straight off the bat .....never liked Ivy one of the cornier bat villains

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Madame Hydra.

Madame Hydra

Madame Hydra stomps all over Poison Ivy and advances to the next round. Next up we have a battle of two of Spidey's enemies.

Mysterio

200px-Quentin_Beck.jpg

VS

Venom

250px-Venom-artmm.jpg

It's the special effects expert Quentin Fisk aka Mysterio taking on the alien symbiote that's mostly associated with Eddie Brock, Venom.

Which of these two goes forward? Vote now.

Venom.

• Advertisement

Venom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭sonic85

Yes! One of my favourite villains - Venom!

Venom devours Mysterio to move into Round 2. Next up we have one of the heavyweight clashes of this round.

Thanos

ThanosAvengersAssemble.jpg

VS

Galactus

250px-Galactus.PNG

It's the enemy of The Avengers among others, Thanos, versus the god-like enemy of the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer, amongst others, Galactus.

Who advances? Cast your votes now.

Awww man two of my favourites thanos begrudgingly

Thanos just

Don't know really - two big ones. Just to keep it going a little longer I'll say Galactus!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Has to be Thanos!

Thanos..

Thanos wins the heavyweight clash to reach Round 2. Next up it's another battle of Batman villains.

The Riddler

250px-RiddlerGA.JPG

VS

Ra's al Ghul

220px-Rasalghul.PNG

It's the puzzle-setting Edward Nigma aka The Riddler taking on the leader of the League of Assassins, Ra's al Ghul.

Which villain should reach Round 2? Vote now.

Ra's al Ghul.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ra's al Ghul

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Although Ra's al Ghul is a very good villain there is something very intriguing about the Riddler :P

I vote Riddler

The Riddler is a great villain - unpredictable and cunning but Ra's al Ghul is a step ahead in my opinion. He has more tools in his locker.

Ra's al Ghul

Ra'as al Ghul has all the answers as he outfoxes Riddler to advance. Next up is an intriguing Marvel vs DC clash.

Juggernaut

250px-Juggernaut2.PNG

VS

Lex Luthor

250px-LexLuthor1.png

It's the Juggernaut, bitch! The foe with the unstoppable momentum, Juggernaut, meets the evil genius who has made Superman's life a misery, Lex Luthor.

Which villain should reach Round 2? Vote now.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

Juggernaut! Still annoyed with how Lex Luthor was in BvS

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Late to the party here. Tough one for me but as a villain? Lex Luthor. Loved Juggernaut though.

Lex Luther to me is a bit meh. He's a genius and all that but just comes across as a bit boring to me.

Juggernaut is a great villain with savage powers. Wasn't gone on the movie portrayal of him - Vinnie Jones was woefully miscast in my opinion. Still gets my vote though.

Juggernaut

Lex Luthor, despite his lousy portrayal by Jesse Eisenberg in Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

Lex.

• Advertisement

I believe that was the closest battle of this game so far and I thought we were going to see what I would consider an upset with Lex Luthor going out, but the criminal genius found a way into the next round.

This next battle will be the final one I'll post this evening and it's a DC comics clash.

Ozymandias

Ozymandiascomics.jpg

VS

Mr. Freeze

Freezebig.png

It's the Watchmen character Adrian Veidt aka Ozymandias, mastermind behind the events of the story, taking on Victor Fries aka Mr. Freeze, the tormented genius and foe of Batman.

Which supervillain reaches the next round? Vote now.

Advertisement