Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I really don't see why they're giving "Federica", who was really creepy on her first date and who has been charged with harassment another chance.

I know the producers are doing it for the cringe rating, but you have to think about the safety of the other person.

Exactly if it was a male creepy predator type there'd be serious upset about him getting airtime

• Registered Users Posts: 12,737 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I really don't see why they're giving "Federica", who was really creepy on her first date and who has been charged with harassment another chance.

I know the producers are doing it for the cringe rating, but you have to think about the safety of the other person.

Because she's good looking
    Because she's crazy
    Because people are talking about her
    Because people who haven't seen her will tune in to see her second performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Because she's good looking
    Because she's crazy
    Because people are talking about her
    Because people who haven't seen her will tune in to see her second performance.

Good looking?
    Oh and her name is daphney.

screamer wrote: »
    Good looking?
    Oh and her name is daphney.

Well she's a model, so yes, good looking

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭pheasant tail

Repeat on RTE 2 tonight at 10 for anyone that's missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

I know the scouse bird on this, she's my mates sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

weemcd wrote: »
    Get me her number lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

She comes across as really nice, is she?
    Apart from the fact she's smoking hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Well she's a model, so yes, good looking

I think she is decent looking, not that good looking that shed turn heads (mine anyway!) but on an aside I would disagree with the logic that because she is a model she is automatically good looking (or at least conventionally so!) !! Plenty of models aren't necessarily stereotypical good looking. Many are chosen because they are unique (like that muslim GIRL with the beard)

She had a couple of assets which struck more people than her facial features etc, lets be honest here!

I think she is decent looking, not that good looking that shed turn heads (mine anyway!) but on an aside I would disagree with the logic that because she is a model she is automatically good looking (or at least conventionally so!) !! Plenty of models aren't necessarily stereotypical good looking. Many are chosen because they are unique (like that muslim GIRL with the beard)

She had a couple of assets which struck more people than her facial features etc, lets be honest here!

Obviously. I never said she was stunning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

They say they filmed in January whereas she was arrested and charged two weeks ago.

I wonder will she be cut out of future episodes...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

amdublin wrote: »
    They say they filmed in January whereas she was arrested and charged two weeks ago.

I wonder will she be cut out of future episodes...?

She hasn't been found guilty of anything yet so I reckon not, they'd be missing out on some serious entertainment if they did!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

armaghlad wrote: »
    Get me her number lol

You can have it here for a small fee. You actually from Armagh btw?
    She comes across as really nice, is she?
    Apart from the fact she's smoking hot!

She actually is, I was texting her for a bit, she's a bit of a player from what I can tell. But honestly very nice girl, good craic, big into her family etc, good laugh. You'd 100% have your hands full with her though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

She actually is, I was texting her for a bit, she's a bit of a player from what I can tell. But honestly very nice girl, good craic, big into her family etc, good laugh. You'd 100% have your hands full with her though.

That doesnt sound nice lol

assets which are very apparent at the top of her twitter page!

https://twitter.com/kittymotivation?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭Sunny Disposition

I thought Amy was a bit nervous, laughing a bit too hard and joking too much etc, wasn't surprised it went the way it did, but you'd feel v sorry for her.

Yes I am. Is pimping allowed on boards? Lol. It's the accent does it for me - makes me melt!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mod:
    Ease up on the personal comments/personal abuse please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

I thought Amy was a bit nervous, laughing a bit too hard and joking too much etc, wasn't surprised it went the way it did, but you'd feel v sorry for her.

I think yer man made a comment earlier in the date about 'having his queen and not realising it', in other words he still hankered over his former gf and broke up because he took it for granted. It happens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭Confucius say

So that madyoke is up in court for harassing a celebrity chef. Should she not be pulled from Thursdays episode? Bloody creepy IMO. I think if it was a man she probably wouldn't have been on in the first place, never mind after recent revelations. I think they should pull it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd imagine they won't be airing her next episode until the court proceedings are finished. They'll probably just edit her out completely.

Surely that's a presumption of guilt? Or has she been found guilty? I don't see why they wouldn't still air her in the next episode..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

armaghlad wrote: »
    Surely that's a presumption of guilt? Or has she been found guilty? I don't see why they wouldn't still air her in the next episode..

With an upcoming court case where a jury would be concerned it wouldn't be fair if the jury could form an opinion on someone either good or bad before the case is presented to them. I wouldn't be surprised if the jury was asked if they had seen her on First Dates before they are selected.

With an upcoming court case where a jury would be concerned it wouldn't be fair if the jury could form an opinion on someone either good or bad before the case is presented to them. I wouldn't be surprised if the jury was asked if they had seen her on First Dates before they are selected.
    Surely that ship has sailed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

How do you know there'd even be a jury involved if it went to court?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

39 me hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Tandey

This is awful cringeworthy sh*te so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ah, that red head girl was lovely. Nicest girl so far on this, personality (and looks wise)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Heres a grade 1 tool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Kias..Tosser already !!

Advertisement