Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repossessed Cattle Auction(mod warning in op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭melissak

kylith wrote: »
    I don't see how it's a smear campaign by Lisa when the fact that the animals were malnourished was reported in the paper. Unless you're claiming that the vet there on the day is in on it too?

I will stop short of saying that whoever made the claims to the paper and"Lisa" are one and the same. Who was the vet do we know. The plot thickens. I must put on some popcorn..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,169 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Another conspiracy theorist.
    Lisa's explanation seems genuine to me. Don't think I'm very niaive.
    Let it go.

Meliisak, you are going off half cock again, the vet is well known and has been discussed very much in public.
    Sean O'Sullivan Corrin Fermoy FYI.
    If you are not following the story don't be hopping all over it ignorantly.

Water John wrote: »
    Let it go.

But how would you complete 5 years of college And become an all around expert in everything since 2014?? Don't worry I am wearing my tinfoil hat so it will be OK...

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

melissak wrote: »
    But how would you complete 5 years of college And become an all around expert in everything since 2014?? Don't worry I am wearing my tinfoil hat so it will be OK...

she says 5 years will as in, she has not completed them yet

Let it go.

Meliisak, you are going off half cock again, the vet is well known and has been discussed very much in public.
    Sean O'Sullivan Corrin Fermoy FYI.
    If you are not following the story don't be hopping all over it ignorantly.
    I don't think you are familiar with after hours John..... It is not the court of law yourself and Lisa seem to think it is. It is an irreverent opinions forum.

• Advertisement

she says 5 years will as in, she has not completed them yet

Maybe so. We shall see. I smell a rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,169 ✭✭✭✭Water John

If tis humour you're after, your on the wrong thread.

Not engaging any more with you on this.

Lisa you said leaking private info went against your contract. What contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Maybe so. We shall see. I smell a rat.

Close your legs then

Again John. You need to be more familiar with ah. You do not set the tone of the conversation here.

• Advertisement

Den_M wrote: »
    Close your legs then

Very bitchy. I wonder why. I love to see a bunch of provocateurs show their mean little colours. Never takes long. Like shooting stupid fish in a barrel.

Nobody asked you to engage. There is an ignore list. I suggest you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Nobody asked you to engage. There is an ignore list. I suggest you use it

Melissak, as been previously explained, I am a student. I study Biomedical Science- working in the hospital laboratory to help doctors to diagnose patients and figure out treatment options. This takes 5 years.

I'm currently finishing second year. Believe me, you had better pray that my finals are taxing because they ultimately determine the caliber and quality of a medical professional that I will ultimately become. You don't want somebody who barely passed an easy exam to be caring for you when you are sick, you want a highly trained person who was challenged enough to understand the illness you have acquired/developed. Do not insult the quality of my education, and please do not have the disrespect as to infer that I am not in this course at all.

I leaked no information to newspapers, and to be honest I had nothing to leak. I saw some skinny cows, that's it. Sure the vet said that. I had no further comments.

For the record, why are you so suspicious that I'm training to be a biomedical scientist?

xLisaBx wrote: »
    Melissak, as been previously explained, I am a student. I study Biomedical Science- working in the hospital laboratory to help doctors to diagnose patients and figure out treatment options. This takes 5 years.

I'm currently finishing second year. Believe me, you had better pray that my finals are taxing because they ultimately determine the caliber and quality of a medical professional that I will ultimately become. You don't want somebody who barely passed an easy exam to be caring for you when you are sick, you want a highly trained person who was challenged enough to understand the illness you have acquired/developed. Do not insult the quality of my education, and please do not have the disrespect as to infer that I am not in this course at all.

I leaked no information to newspapers, and to be honest I had nothing to leak. I saw some skinny cows, that's it. Sure the vet said that. I had no further comments.

For the record, why are you so suspicious that I'm training to be a biomedical scientist?

Because I suspect you and a couple of others on this thread of smear campaigning on behalf of an agenda. Even if I'm wrong you have done your friend(I assume ms mcnamara) no favours.
    Has the vet made a public statement? Is this legal? Has there been an investigation by the relevant spca?
    You speak like someone with a undeservedly high opinion of yourself. You haven't even finished second year. I have no intention of praying about your education in any way. You are not as important as you think you are. You will find it hard to progress in life without ethics and cop on so I don't expect to be relying on you as a doctor. Rolls eyes...
    Ps I know people with phds in science subjects whose heads aren't as far up their arse. Nobody is impressed with getting to second year. They will be impressed if you get a degree. But even then only a small bit impressed. Except your mammy that is.

Because I suspect you and a couple of others on this thread of smear campaigning on behalf of an agenda. Even if I'm wrong you have done your friend(I assume ms mcnamara) no favours.

Who is Ms McNamara? I absolutely am not campaigning on any agenda, if you look into my previous posts on other forums it shows me giving information on biomedical science to young people who are considering applying to the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

xLisaBx

Don't take anything posted on here to heart. Let stuff in one ear and out the other so to speak.

Who is Ms McNamara? I absolutely am not campaigning on any agenda, if you look into my previous posts on other forums it shows me giving information on biomedical science to young people who are considering applying to the course.

,the indo said ms mcnamara handled the sale. The farm must be awful big if you didn't meet her

Has the vet made a public statement? Is this legal? Has there been an investigation by the relevant spca?
    You speak like someone with a undeservedly high opinion of yourself. You haven't even finished second year. I have no intention of praying about your education in any way. You are not as important as you think you are. You will find it hard to progress in life without ethics and cop on so I don't expect to be relying on you as a doctor. Rolls eyes...

Without ethics? You don't know me, you have absolutely no information to back up this statement. I don't really care if you feel you will or will not need my help, but if you enter A and E in need of an urgent blood transfusion, who do you think will be running that? Will you refuse blood I have typed for you?

I'm finishing second year, but I fully intend on graduating and doing either a PhD in Regenerative Medicine or Postgraduate Medicine in Oxford (Which I have earned a scholarship for- even though I'm only in 2nd year!)

I don't consider myself to be an important person, however I do consider my job to be more than important, I consider it to be absolutely essential.

,the indo said ms mcnamara handheld the sale. The farm must be awful big if you didn't meet her

It was pretty big, plus I was sorting papers in an office, I met all of 3 people.

That doesn't in any way suggest you don't have an agenda. The fact that you are slandering a farmer on a public forum suggests that you have an axe to grind or q lot of time on your hands and only a little cop on.

• Advertisement

Without ethics? You don't know me, you have absolutely no information to back up this statement. I don't really care if you feel you will or will not need my help, but if you enter A and E in need of an urgent blood transfusion, who do you think will be running that? Will you refuse blood I have typed for you?

I'm finishing second year, but I fully intend on graduating and doing either a PhD in Regenerative Medicine or Postgraduate Medicine in Oxford (Which I have earned a scholarship for- even though I'm only in 2nd year!)

I don't consider myself to be an important person, however I do consider my job to be more than important, I consider it to be absolutely essential.

You don't have a job. You are a second year student with what seems to be delusions of grandeur. I fully intend to find treasure, that doesn't make me an archaeologist.

Ps I know people with phds in science subjects whose heads aren't as far up their arse. Nobody is impressed with getting to second year. They will be impressed if you get a degree. But even then only a small bit impressed. Except your mammy that is.

My mother would probably be the least impressed out of everybody I know.. :pac: She knows that I'm capable of much more.

To be honest, I was impressed at managing to get this far. I was doing the Leaving Cert, struggling with Bulimia and Self Harm Tendencies. The course was 525 points, and obviously I got higher than this in order to secure a place. I really was going through a dark time, and to perform that well, well, it was a surprise to me! So yes, I'm impressed that I got into second year of a difficult degree.

It was pretty big, plus I was sorting papers in an office, I met all of 3 people.

You said your friend handled the sale??

You don't have a job. You are a second year student with what seems to be delusions of grandeur. I fully intend to find treasure, that doesn't make me an archaeologist.

I actually do have a job- which is also pretty important!

And you know how important my next job will be. You will know so many people that would die without the work of a Biomedical Scientist.

You said your friend handled the sale??

Yeah, the sale of the Holsteins. I don't think she was interviewed, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

HensVassal wrote: »
    It was a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek comment mate. Banks incurred massive debts and you are on the hook for them because they got bailed by your taxes. Go into hock to the bank though and they take your cows. The latter is right. The former is wrong. That's all I was saying.

nobody said the former was " right or wrong " merely that it was necessary , the "best" of several bad options,

The latter remains the case and always has

My mother would probably be the least impressed out of everybody I know.. :pac: She knows that I'm capable of much more.

To be honest, I was impressed at managing to get this far. I was doing the Leaving Cert, struggling with Bulimia and Self Harm Tendencies. The course was 525 points, and obviously I got higher than this in order to secure a place. I really was going through a dark time, and to perform that well, well, it was a surprise to me! So yes, I'm impressed that I got into second year of a difficult degree.

Cry me a river. Don't slander people on a public forum and then trot out sympathy fodder. That is lazy debating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Lisa....I assume Melissa K is some way related to the KIngston family...you can't win any arguement against her so you would be better off ignoring further posts...which all seem bitter in my opinion !

Cry me a river. Don't slander people on a public forum and then trot out sympathy fodder. That is lazy debating.

I'm just stating the facts. You said that nobody would be impressed with me being in second year, I replied that I am impressed and then elaborated so as to justify the statement. That isn't lazy debating.

• Advertisement

Never met them. I have a pathological hatred for provocateurs.

Advertisement